Am I the only one feeling extorted by my pharmacy or are there others?
I don't mind paying the full reduced, PSB fee on my medication scripts, even though many other pharmacists reduce them.

Earlier this year they started adding a $5 delivery fee, which sounded fair (even though I live 2 blocks away).

Recently, they added a $5 charge for each blister pack (more than $20 per month). I thought of packing the blister packs myself, but because I am bedbound I will require the medication to be delivered. This could result in well over the $20 fee, so I scrapped that idea.

I phoned another pharmacist in the area who charges $15 per delivery; due to being further away.
Now I'm paying over $300 per year more, just for the blister packs (excluding the medication costs).
Is this the norm now? :confused:
I pay nearly $30 per month for my Webster packs now, however if I want a delivery then I get it FOC.....I live about 10 minutes away from Chemist.

I find the Lidia Thorpe saga intriguing and cant see how she cant be dismissed for such shocking behavior which doesn’t mirror the feelings of the majority of Australians. It should be a no brainer that she does not represent our country in the proper manner. Could you comprehend if we interrupted the Call to Country when performed prior to the game, the indigenous people (for whom I am one) would be so up in arms and calling for heads. Does anyone agree with me?
And she will still take the $250,000 a year plus all the other entitlements.

The 14th. I had suggested a birthday list to admin a while ago. They thought it was a great idea, just not sure how to implement it.
It would be great to wish others a happy birthday on their special day. Might be the only one someone gets.
That is so right and l thought the same thing and l also contacted Tricia and she also said it was a good idea too. Just hope they get round to doing it.l just wish everyone would join in with their birthdates year optional. ❤️

The thing is no one is stopping her from going bush and living her life the way her ancestors did before European settlement. (Mind you I suggest that she has more European ancestry than indigenous.) Ah but wait....what IS stopping her is the over $200k salary she receives from the very establishment she so hates. She's a hypocrite and an embarrassment.
Was it Mr Dutton that said on the day that she did not deserve to be getting such good money as a senator! Now we hear she said Hairs instead of Heirs when she as swearing her allegiance to the then Queen. But she signed papers that said the same so surely that’s treason ? She at least should be made to resign in my opinion .

That is so right and l thought the same thing and l also contacted Tricia and she also said it was a good idea too. Just hope they get round to doing it.l just wish everyone would join in with their birthdates year optional. ❤️
Hey @Ebby ! I also think this is a great idea :) We will take a look and see if we can do this on the tech side!

We also had to delete some birthdates on this thread as we want to protect every member's privacy here. We want this forum to be a safe place for everyone, so we hope you understand.

Thank you so much! Have a lovely day, everyone! :D

I don't mind paying the full reduced, PSB fee on my medication scripts, even though many other pharmacists reduce them.

Earlier this year they started adding a $5 delivery fee, which sounded fair (even though I live 2 blocks away).

Recently, they added a $5 charge for each blister pack (more than $20 per month). I thought of packing the blister packs myself, but because I am bedbound I will require the medication to be delivered. This could result in well over the $20 fee, so I scrapped that idea.

I phoned another pharmacist in the area who charges $15 per delivery; due to being further away.
Now I'm paying over $300 per year more, just for the blister packs (excluding the medication costs).

Hey @Ebby ! I also think this is a great idea :) We will take a look and see if we can do this on the tech side!

We also had to delete some birthdates on this thread as we want to protect every member's privacy here. We want this forum to be a safe place for everyone, so we hope you understand.

Thank you so much! Have a lovely day, everyone! :D
Oh what a shame l was just going to write them all down so l don't forget :unsure:

Reactions: Jo Piper3