l have noticed that Trump's wife has been 'conspicuous by her absence' in every photo or news item for some time now. Is he going solo now & also the reason his daughter was seen out on her own doing what l thought was of a political nature?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: MJFlack
l have noticed that Trump's wife has been 'conspicuous by her absence' in every photo or news item for some time now. Is he going solo now & also the reason his daughter was seen out on her own doing what l thought was of a political nature?
It is difficult to ascertain the reasoning behind what politicians will do. Perhaps these things are just random? Perhaps they are orchestrated? Either way, every person needs to be reasonably judged on their own merit. 𝞹

Americans are overweight
I googled most obese nation in the world, fully expecting USA to come in as number 1 ......
The most obese country by percentage of obese adults is Nauru, with 61% of adults falling in the obese category. Cook Islands follows with 55.9%, and Palau just under that at 55.3%. Three other countries have adult populations that are over 50% obese: the Marshall Islands (52.9%), Tuvalu (51.6%), and Niue (50%).

Is Australia or America more obese?
This puts Australia in the top quarter of Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) countries for measured obesity, ahead of the United Kingdom (26.2 per cent of the population) and Ireland (23 per cent), on a par with New Zealand (31.6 per cent), but behind the United States of America (40 per cent)

Reactions: MJFlack and Ezzy
I googled most obese nation in the world, fully expecting USA to come in as number 1 ......
The most obese country by percentage of obese adults is Nauru, with 61% of adults falling in the obese category. Cook Islands follows with 55.9%, and Palau just under that at 55.3%. Three other countries have adult populations that are over 50% obese: the Marshall Islands (52.9%), Tuvalu (51.6%), and Niue (50%).

This puts Australia in the top quarter of Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) countries for measured obesity, ahead of the United Kingdom (26.2 per cent of the population) and Ireland (23 per cent), on a par with New Zealand (31.6 per cent), but behind the United States of America (40 per cent)
Thankyou for this information. I did think we were ahead of the USA in this category. So much for singling Americans out for being overweight!

In some cultures being fat or overweight is Sen as something beautiful. It's also seen as a sign of wealth and affluence. 𝞹

Last edited:
I firmly believe it's all due to the vaccines that have been pushed on people. There will be more deaths in the coming years. All of which will be blamed on a range of mitigating health issues. While denying any link to the range of vaccines that were never properly tested. 🧬
Yeah righto🙀how do you know they were vaccinated are you a psychic. Silly thing to say.People do just go to sleep and not wake up you know. I hope i do that.😊

• Haha
Reactions: MJFlack and Ezzy
Yeah righto🙀how do you know they were vaccinated are you a psychic. Silly thing to say.People do just go to sleep and not wake up you know. I hope i do that.😊
Someone once told me that he wanted to die peacefully like his grandfather who died in his sleep.

Not like the passengers in the care screaming and terrified. 𝞹

My sister lived in Somoa for 18 months, and the airline used to hand out seatbelt extenders for the locals, because the standard belts didn't reach around a lot of the Somoans.
In some cultures they would eat so much that they had to vomit to be able to eat more.
1706434619458.jpeg

Speaking of vomiting your food etc ................
I got talking to a winery owner one day in his tasting cellar, and he explained how he made all the white and red wines. I then asked how he blended the Rosés .... His straight faced answer, he just emptied the wine tasting spittoons at the end of the day and bottled it. :sick: (he was joking)

Speaking of vomiting your food etc ................
I got talking to a winery owner one day in his tasting cellar, and he explained how he made all the white and red wines. I then asked how he blended the Rosés .... His straight faced answer, he just emptied the wine tasting spittoons at the end of the day and bottled it. :sick: (he was joking)
Eeeeeew🤢🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: MJFlack
In some cultures they would eat so much that they had to vomit to be able to eat more.
I remember in the movie with Barry Crocker playing Bazza McKenzie the 'technicolor yawn', a chunder was referred to as 'watch under'!

Can't see any sense in filling up so much that you then vomit in order to eat more & l assume repeat the process again.

Reactions: Wandiwa