Fans lose it over ‘always stunning’ Nicole Kidman's daring new photoshoot

Nicole Kidman has been wowing audiences with her incredible acting talent for over 30 years.

From her breakout role in 1989's Dead Calm to recent hits like Being the Ricardos, the Australian actress has shown herself as a true powerhouse in Hollywood.

However, Kidman is now stirring up attention for another reason–her daring new photo shoot for Elle USA that is pushing boundaries.

The stunning images captured by renowned photographer Mario Sorrenti were a nod to the glamorous and seductive fashion photography of the 1970s and 1980s.

Kidman exuded a powerful and sultry presence, dressed in sexy black lingerie that highlighted her svelte figure.

compressed-Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 8.40.49 AM.jpeg
Nicole Kidman stunned her fans with her latest photoshoot. Credit: @nicolekidman / Instagram

One particularly striking image featured the actress peering through a sheer black veil, while another showed her lying on a mirrored floor, her hair styled in a slick, severe fashion.

The photoshoot has sparked a flurry of reactions on social media, with fans and celebrities expressing their admiration.

Fellow Aussie actress Teresa Palmer called Kidman a 'Babe!' and supermodel Cindy Crawford left a 'fire' emoji, signalling the heat Kidman brought to the shoot.

Fans have praised her for being 'always relevant, always stunning,' with comments like 'She's hot' and 'Swoon' flooding her social media post where she shared her love for gracing Elle's cover.

However, not all the feedback has been positive.

Some followers have expressed concern over the objectification of women in mainstream media, questioning the need for such racy imagery.

‘Stunning as always, but I do, in general, still worry why all our mainstream magazines continue to objectify women in their photo shoots,’ one said.

One commenter highlighted Kidman's accomplishments, stating, 'This woman doesn’t need to prove anything, as she is one of our generation’s most outstanding and prolific actors who is elegant, intelligent, independent, and beautiful.’

‘That is what we need to see and celebrate!'

Beyond the lingerie, Kidman also donned high-fashion ensembles, including a strapless Saint Laurent jumpsuit and an avant-garde white Balenciaga outfit.

You can check her stunning images below:

Credit: @nicolekidman / Instagram

In the accompanying interview, Kidman opened up about the dichotomy of her public persona and her private life.

Despite her regular appearances on the red carpet and her reputation for bold fashion choices, she confessed to feeling relieved when returning to the comfort of her home and slipping into her sleepwear.

‘I want to get out, take my dress off and put my jammies on,’ she said.

‘It’s kind of like the opposite of Cinderella—I’m happy to go home and just go back to me.’

She added that despite years of experience and confidence, attending such events could sometimes be a little ‘overwhelming’.

‘I’m like, “I need to go home now. I’m very tired,”’ she admitted.

‘I want to get warm, and I want to curl up, and I want to feel real.’

Kidman also gave a rare glimpse into her family life with her husband, Keith Urban, and their daughters, Sunday and Faith, during an interview with Sunrise.

She revealed that her daughters have seen some of her early work, such as BMX Bandits.

‘They’ve watched BMX Bandits, they love BMX Bandits!’ Kidman said.

‘But they aren’t that interested in my work.’

‘It’s kind of great. I don’t have to worry about that, in the sense that they have very full lives themselves, and I just get out of the way.’

Earlier, rumours about Kidman’s married life circulated when she posted a cryptic Valentine’s message on her social media account.

Urban, on the other hand, did not post anything about his wife on Valentine’s Day this year.
Key Takeaways
  • Nicole Kidman has surprised fans with a racy photo shoot for Elle magazine in the US, sharing images of herself in black lingerie.
  • The photo shoot images received a mixed reaction from followers, with some praising her looks and others questioning the need to objectify women.
  • In an accompanying interview, Kidman discussed her relationship with red-carpet events, expressing a preference for the comfort of home over glamour.
  • Kidman also shared insights into her private family life, revealing that her children are not overly interested in her film career.
What do you think about Nicole Kidman’s photoshoot? Share your thoughts in the comments below!

Sponsored
ahhhhh.... photoshop, but she still is a bloody great actress.
I don't think she sleeps much as her work on The Big Screen and TV seems endless.
Red heads run in my family, grand daughter is a real 'blood nut' with blue eyes, absolutely gorgeous, so as you can guess I'm a little one sided with Nicole.

Men are also being objectified. It’s media fodder. Don’t buy the magazines so no skin off my nose and to each their own. Pity it’s on a site called discount club. Where is the value?????

I've never been a fan of hers her acting annoys me but it's no ones business what she does in her career

I think she looks stunning but I’ve loved her since the beginning.and at the end of the day she just one of us. Likes her Pj’s and daggy clothes.so good on her I say.💖
It’s funny how all the Aussie actors who’ve made it big weren’t even born in Australia. Even Sophie monk who I thought was a true blue Aussie was born in England. 🙀who knew.🤔

Reactions: Veggiepatch
Time to put it away Nicole - looks awful.
Photoshopped to the hilt.
She's all skin and bone.
This reeks of desperation as it's obvious she hates ageing.

Time to put it away Nicole - looks awful.
Photoshopped to the hilt.
She's all skin and bone.
This reeks of desperation as it's obvious she hates ageing.
Jealousy is a curse you know Frida I’d like to see you sprawled out like that🤔oh!but then again maybe not.🤣

Jealousy is a curse you know Frida I’d like to see you sprawled out like that🤔oh!but then again maybe not.🤣
Jealousy doesn't always have anything to do with it.
I think Nicole is beautiful, but I personally think these particular photos are terrible.
Everybody is entitled to their opinion, without accusation.

Jealousy doesn't always have anything to do with it.
I think Nicole is beautiful, but I personally think these particular photos are terrible.
Everybody is entitled to their opinion, without accusation.
No accusations here tubby damn word changer keeps changing tubby to tubby.i give up.sorry m.l.t.🤣