Is Nicole Kidman sending hidden signals with her lonely Valentine's post?

As love and romance fill the air on Valentine's Day, it's customary for couples to showcase their affection publicly, particularly celebrities who live much of their lives in the ever-watchful eye of the public.

But Nicole Kidman, the Australian actress who has graced our screens in countless memorable roles, left her fans puzzled with her latest Valentine's Day post.

The cryptic message, coupled with a solitary image of Kidman, is a stark contrast to her previous love-filled tributes featuring her husband, country music star Keith Urban.

In the social media post from February 14, 2024, Kidman is seen on the set of her new Amazon series, The Expat.

20240216_080739_0000.png
Nicole Kidman shared a cryptic Valentine's post on her social media. Credit: @nicolekidman / Instagram

She gazed into the camera, half her face concealed by the collar of what appeared to be a trench coat. The caption reads, 'Peeking out to wish all of you lovebirds a Happy #ValentinesDay.'

This post is a far cry from her Valentine's Day tribute in 2023, where she shared an image of heart-shaped candies, cookies, polaroids, and balloons, captioned, 'Spending time with my Valentine today.'

Adding to the intrigue, Urban did not post anything about his wife on Valentine's Day this year.

When asked by a country music publication for his advice on Valentine's Day gifts, he responded, 'Don’t ask me, man,' and added that he wasn’t 'advising anyone on anything'.

Kidman and Urban, who met at the G’Day USA Gala in 2005, have been married since 2006. They tied the knot in a romantic candlelit ceremony at St Patrick’s Estate in Manly.

Known for their discretion regarding their relationship, the couple have two daughters together, Sunday Rose, 15, and Faith Margaret, 13.

In 2021, Kidman shared the sweet story of their engagement on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.

'He sat on the stoop of my New York apartment,' she recalled.

'I came out at 5 am in the morning, and it was my birthday, and he had flowers, and that was it. I was a goner. I’m like, “Yes, I’ll marry you!”’

You may view Nicole Kidman’s post below:

Credit: @nicolekidman / Instagram

Key Takeaways

• Nicole Kidman made a cryptic social media post for Valentine's Day showing a solo image of herself, a contrast to last year's festivities with her husband, Keith Urban.
  • The post included a caption that seemed to address her followers rather than her husband, indicating a shift in tone from previous Valentine's celebrations.
  • Keith Urban did not post about his wife on Valentine's Day and was non-committal when asked by a publication for advice on gifts for the occasion.
  • The couple, who married in 2006, is known for keeping their relationship relatively private, though Kidman shared details of their engagement in a past interview.
What are your thoughts on Nicole Kidman's cryptic Valentine's Day post? Share your thoughts in the comments below!

Last edited:
Sponsored
It does sound different, no doubt, but hopefully it isn't true. His comment also sounds a bit odd as well.
No doubt time will tell. High profile Lives are hard at the best of times. Different pressures, different expectations. As well as the tyranny of distance with two
Occupations conflicting with each other. Very sad if true.

Who cares not interested in problems of celebrities . Plus half the time it's just gossip to get people talking ,like now