Do your shoes look filthy? This Coles shopper's $1.30 trick will transform them in no time!

Have you ever bought a new pair of shoes only for them to be covered in mud, grass and scuff marks within a few days of wear?

Whether they’re muddy, stained, scuffed or just plain old, it can be hard work keeping them looking new.

But here's a catch: Did you know that even if your shoes are looking a little worse for wear, you don’t need to spend lots of money to get them looking good as new again?

You read that right, folks! One savvy Coles shopper recently revealed her foolproof cleaning tip for restoring her daughters’ Vans and Converse - and it only involves a $1.30 buy from the retailer!

f83c3c9618a06c0306f6d99c2b0978462b037124-161x229-x30y0w900h1280.jpg

The mum shared before (top) and after (bottom) pictures of her daughter's shoes after cleaning them with the $1.30 Coles product. Credit: Facebook/Mums Who Clean.

Sharing her secret on a popular Facebook group, the mum revealed that all she needed to do was spray the $1.30 Ultra Pre-Wash Stain Remover from Coles all over her daughters' shoes before throwing them in the washing machine.

And just like that, they were transformed into a pair of super clean shoes that look almost new again!

'Coles stain remover - only $1.30 and works amazingly,' she wrote. 'Chucked my girls’ school shoes through the wash and came out looking almost new. Definitely impressed.'

She later admitted that she usually also uses laundry detergent to clean shoes but she forgot to do so this time. So instead, she used the spray alone.

'I usually do but I forgot this time,' she said. 'So this was just sprayed. I’ve never seen it get sneakers so clean.'

36dca443aa7516331d48fe2d76e1a7fa4c978454-161x229-x60y0w900h1280.jpg

Many shoppers rave over Coles' Ultra Prewash Stain Remover, with some calling the item a 'miracle' buy. Credit: Facebook/Mums Who Clean.

Several users were quick to sing praises about the 'miracle' cleaning buy, taking to the comments section to share their rave reviews.

One person commented: 'I bought this last week and was super shocked how well it worked! Highly recommend, worked way better than the brand ones.'

'This stuff is the bomb! I wash my grandmother’s clothes, she’s in a nursing home with dementia - every top is stained with food and coffee.' another person said.

'I spray this stuff on the stains, leave them for about 20 minutes, then wash - and can report they come out spotless every time.'

The $1.30 spray is formulated to effectively remove tough stains on fabrics, colours, and whites as well as de-grease tough grease, oil and dirt stains.

'This is all I buy, it’s a great product.' read one comment.

Another wrote: 'Best product I’ve ever used! So surprised it actually worked so well, I’m actually so bummed that it’s starting to catch on!'

A third chimed in: 'Been using this for a while now, beats anything else.'

And it’s not just a great way to revive clothing.

Many users said the Coles spray is a great solution for all kinds of stains around the home.

One comment read: 'Yep, I use it to clean walls etc - and a beautiful smell I think.'

So, whether you have grime on your clothes or surfaces in your home, this spray may be the product that you are searching for!

Key Takeaways

• A Coles shopper revealed how she used a $1.30 Ultra Pre-Wash Stain Remover to overhaul her daughters' filthy Vans and Converse shoes.
  • The shopper said she simply sprayed the bargain spray all over the shoes before placing them in the washing machine and the end result was super clean sneakers.
  • The post prompted a positive reaction from many on social media who praised the cleaning product.
  • Some said they also use the stain remover to clean walls and furniture, as well as clothes, around the home.

There you have it, members! If your shoes are looking a little worse for wear, why not give this bargain Coles product a try?

Have you used the spray before? Better yet, do you know other budget-friendly tips for restoring your dirty shoes? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored
the only problem with machine washing the runner type shoes is it loosens the glue on the inner sole rubber and after a while that lifts and moves around makes the shoes hard to wear

Have you ever bought a new pair of shoes only for them to be covered in mud, grass and scuff marks within a few days of wear?

Whether they’re muddy, stained, scuffed or just plain old, it can be hard work keeping them looking new.

But here's a catch: Did you know that even if your shoes are looking a little worse for wear, you don’t need to spend lots of money to get them looking good as new again?

You read that right, folks! One savvy Coles shopper recently revealed her foolproof cleaning tip for restoring her daughters’ Vans and Converse - and it only involves a $1.30 buy from the retailer!

The mum shared before (top) and after (bottom) pictures of her daughter's shoes after cleaning them with the $1.30 Coles product. Credit: Facebook/Mums Who Clean.

Sharing her secret on a popular Facebook group, the mum revealed that all she needed to do was spray the $1.30 Ultra Pre-Wash Stain Remover from Coles all over her daughters' shoes before throwing them in the washing machine.

And just like that, they were transformed into a pair of super clean shoes that look almost new again!

'Coles stain remover - only $1.30 and works amazingly,' she wrote. 'Chucked my girls’ school shoes through the wash and came out looking almost new. Definitely impressed.'

She later admitted that she usually also uses laundry detergent to clean shoes but she forgot to do so this time. So instead, she used the spray alone.

'I usually do but I forgot this time,' she said. 'So this was just sprayed. I’ve never seen it get sneakers so clean.'

Many shoppers rave over Coles' Ultra Prewash Stain Remover, with some calling the item a 'miracle' buy. Credit: Facebook/Mums Who Clean.

Several users were quick to sing praises about the 'miracle' cleaning buy, taking to the comments section to share their rave reviews.

One person commented: 'I bought this last week and was super shocked how well it worked! Highly recommend, worked way better than the brand ones.'

'This stuff is the bomb! I wash my grandmother’s clothes, she’s in a nursing home with dementia - every top is stained with food and coffee.' another person said.

'I spray this stuff on the stains, leave them for about 20 minutes, then wash - and can report they come out spotless every time.'

The $1.30 spray is formulated to effectively remove tough stains on fabrics, colours, and whites as well as de-grease tough grease, oil and dirt stains.

'This is all I buy, it’s a great product.' read one comment.

Another wrote: 'Best product I’ve ever used! So surprised it actually worked so well, I’m actually so bummed that it’s starting to catch on!'

A third chimed in: 'Been using this for a while now, beats anything else.'

And it’s not just a great way to revive clothing.

Many users said the Coles spray is a great solution for all kinds of stains around the home.

One comment read: 'Yep, I use it to clean walls etc - and a beautiful smell I think.'

So, whether you have grime on your clothes or surfaces in your home, this spray may be the product that you are searching for!

Key Takeaways

A Coles shopper revealed how she used a $1.30 Ultra Pre-Wash Stain Remover to overhaul her daughters' filthy Vans and Converse shoes.

The shopper said she simply sprayed the bargain spray all over the shoes before placing them in the washing machine and the end result was super clean sneakers.

The post prompted a positive reaction from many on social media who praised the cleaning product.

Some said they also use the stain remover to clean walls and furniture, as well as clothes, around the home.

There you have it, members! If your shoes are looking a little worse for wear, why not give this bargain Coles product a try?

Have you used the spray before? Better yet, do you know other budget-friendly tips for restoring your dirty shoes? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.

keep doing that.

Not sure how long the shoes will last if you