Useless fact about 85: The highest recorded number of costume changes ever performed in a Hollywood movie was Madonna in Evita. She also sported 39 hats, 45 pairs of shoes & 56 sets of earings in her role as Eva Peron.

Useless fact about 85: The highest recorded number of costume changes ever performed in a Hollywood movie was Madonna in Evita. She also sported 39 hats, 45 pairs of shoes & 56 sets of earings in her role as Eva Peron.
Your a walking encyclopaedia! Being Madonna I would have thought the numbers would have been higher

I remember in the 1960's Christians warned each other that the Barcode was the Mark of the Beast. 🧬
Alot of people not just Christians believe this will still happen. Revelation 13:17
I think , and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Which is 666

Reactions: MJFlack
Alot of people not just Christians believe this will still happen. Revelation 13:17
I think , and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Which is 666
We are getting close to this system with the advent of the microchip and social credits. 🧬

Reactions: Suzanne rose
91 Fun Fact: A standard Chinese Abacus has 91 beads (13 rods with 5+2 beads on each)
I was telling someone the other day I want to go by train to Perth early next year and go to Margaret River and visit a restaurant that's underwater . They mentioned a few places abd one was Wandi , I thought where have I heard that then just a few moments ago I realised it's your user name with WA on the end.