Check out this $3 Kmart lip oil dupe that's outlasting its luxe $62 version!

In the beauty world, finding a product that delivers high-end results without a high-end price tag is like striking gold.

And it seems that shoppers have hit the jackpot with a $3 lip oil from Kmart that's giving the famous Dior lip oil a run for its money.

The OXX Skincare Nourishing Lip Oil ($3), available at Kmart, has been hailed as the 'perfect' budget-friendly alternative to the Dior Addict Lip Glow Oil ($62).

This discovery has sent beauty enthusiasts racing to their local Kmart stores to get their hands on this affordable gem.

photo (2).jpg
OXX Skincare Nourishing Lip Oil (left) is said to be the ‘perfect’ alternative to Dior Addict Lip Glow Oil (right). Credit: Kmart / Dior

Social media personality Tanika Jaun stumbled upon the lip oils during a casual stroll through her local Kmart.

Intrigued by the product, she decided to give it a try and was pleasantly surprised by the results.

'I picked up the strawberry-scented lip oil, and I have no complaints—it gave me the most beautiful shine, and it's really long-lasting,' she shared in a video online.

Tanika also praised the product's 'cute packaging' and the large doe-foot applicator that made application a breeze.

The lip oil's texture was another win for Tanika.

'It's super soft, doesn't feel sticky at all,' she said.

'It's very nourishing and hydrating.'

She also appreciated the product's subtle scent, noting that it 'didn't smell cheap', a common concern with budget beauty buys.

The OXX Skincare nourishing lip oils come in a variety of scents, including peach, watermelon, and coconut.

You can watch her first video below:

Credit: @tanika.jaun / TikTok

Tanika's review sparked a wave of interest among her followers, who were eager to try the budget buy for themselves.

'Girl, that looks beautiful on you,' one follower commented on Tanika's video.

'Cheap as chips—I have peach, and the scent is so subtle, which I love,' another wrote.

Some followers regretted spending a hefty sum on the Dior lip oil when a budget-friendly alternative was available.

'You're telling me I spent almost $70 on a Dior lip oil for nothing because I couldn't find a dupe!' a woman lamented.

Others were so impressed by Tanika's review that they pledged to buy the entire collection.

'It's so good, I'm going to buy the whole collection!' a beauty lover declared.

The OXX Skincare nourishing lip oils have also been compared to the lip oil ($44) from Kylie Cosmetics and Elf’s Glow Reviver Lip Oil ($20), cementing their status as a must-have beauty buy.

Tanika also made a follow-up video on the Kmart lip oil, saying she highly recommends it.

You can watch the follow-up video below:

Credit: @tanika.jaun / TikTok

ALDI also made headlines last year when it released its Lacura Beauty Ultra Glow Lip Balm as part of its special buys.

Dubbed a ‘beautiful product’, this lip balm had the same quality and look as the famous $62 Dior Addict Lip Glow Colour Reviver Balm.

And with a budget-friendly price tag of $9.99, beauty lovers and ALDI fans raved about it instantly.

Meanwhile, OXX Cosmetics line also launched a range of products mimicking the Sol De Janeiro line for $8.

Kmart’s product was likened to Sol De Janeiro’s Brazilian Bum Bum Cream and Brazilian Crush Cheirosa 62 Perfume Mist, retailing for $38 to $61.
Key Takeaways

• Shoppers are rushing to Kmart Australia for the OXX Skincare Nourishing Lip Oil ($3) that closely resembles the much more expensive Dior Addict Lip Glow Oil.
  • Social media personality Tanika Jaun tested the product and praised its long-lasting shine, nourishing properties, and non-sticky feel.
  • The OXX Skincare nourishing lip oils are available in various scents, including strawberry, peach, watermelon, and coconut.
  • Customers have expressed excitement over the cost-effective find, with some comparing it favourably to higher-end brands such as Kylie Cosmetics and Elf.
Have you tried the OXX Skincare nourishing lip oils? Let us know in the comments below!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ezzy
Sponsored