Urgent Update From The Seniors Discount Club

‼️Important Update About Our Newsletters‼️

The Seniors Discount Club Needs Your Help!

We’ve recently encountered an issue with some email providers, including iCloud, incorrectly marking The Seniors Discount Club newsletters as 'Spam.' This has impacted thousands of our valued members who are currently not receiving their daily updates. We’ve tried emailing affected members directly to let them know we are having issues with our newsletters, but every time, the email fails to send.

urgent update.jpeg
An Urgent Update From The Seniors Discount Club. Image source: Pexels.

To prevent further disruptions and ensure we’re not incorrectly flagged as spammers, we’ve made the difficult decision to temporarily pause our newsletters to the impacted members while we work with these providers to resolve the problem.

Please know that this issue is beyond our control, but we’re doing everything we can to fix it as quickly as possible. Your patience and support mean the world to us, and we can’t wait to get back into your inbox with all the latest news, deals, and updates you love.

If you can, please continue to visit our website daily, as we will continue to write our daily stories! And we will of course, keep you up to date with everything that is going on on our end.

You can help us out by: Marking us as 'Not Spam' if your inbox ever suggests we are and by moving us to your 'Main inbox' or 'Primary inbox' so your email domains know we are not 'Spammers'.

Thank you for sticking with The Seniors Discount Club—we’re looking forward to reconnecting with you soon and we so appreciate your support!

Last edited:
Sponsored
Devastating 😭

Just sharing this message from Maddie as well:

Hi members,

With our newsletters having to be on pause for a little while, we are still building our newsletters so you can hopefully read them here! You can access our afternoon newsletter here. The preview link will look a little different, but hopefully, everything else works okay!

I am so sorry again for all of these issues. We haven't missed a single newsletter in almost 3.5 years. This afternoon was our first and it has been heartbreaking! Here's hoping everything is fixed soon.

Thank you all for your support!
Jon, Maddie and the SDC Team.

Yes we are so sorry @Barbara V we are doing our best to work with the email domains so they know we are not spam! It looks like it is getting better this afternoon, but we still do not have an official update on the situation!

Reactions: Abby2
I too have not received your twice daily email. Very sad. I have a yahoo account so would not think this would impact me.

Do What you do best and keep us entertained, my patience's and my support to you, means the world to me, so when you can fix it you do so '' No Great Hurry '' thanks for your update... Maddison Dwyer

cheers Peter