I bought a couple of cheap clothing items from some site. I was sent a harmonica, I was stunned. Didn't chase it up because I didn't pay much. I don't buy online now except for Coles, Kmart or some well known site like that. But I always go directly to these sites and never buy from emails or that. Still can't wear the harmonica
🤣🤣🤣🤣love it👍

• Haha
Reactions: BeautifulMousey
I bought a pet igloo off Amazon, it was much small than the dimensions quoted. They said they would refund if I returned the item at my own expense (Which was $5 less than the item actually cost). PayPal sorted the refund for me and I donated the igloo to the local vets. (No rescue centres anywhere near our rural town).
Market place is risky but I will only buy local and see the item for myself.
What the blazes is a pet igloo. I thought they were for Eskimos to sleep in 😇

I bought a pet igloo off Amazon, it was much small than the dimensions quoted. They said they would refund if I returned the item at my own expense (Which was $5 less than the item actually cost). PayPal sorted the refund for me and I donated the igloo to the local vets. (No rescue centres anywhere near our rural town).
Market place is risky but I will only buy local and see the item for myself.
You another one with a pet igloo, it's an igloo for pets unless you're going to pat it all night

This is true. I purchased an item which was completely unsuitable when it arrived. I tried unsuccessfully with the seller, to return the product to no avail and then via complaining through bank card again with no result after providing details of the transaction. Then after a couple of weeks complained through PayPal and I was reimbursed within the week. I will not shop on line unless I use PayPal

I have bought small items twice from Facebook ads, set out very professionally many pages long, lots of photos. I could not see anything wrong. Twice I have not received the goods, no matter how many follow up emails I sent. Lesson learnt, I just scroll through those ads now.
Yeah same thing happened to me, twice.

I had already paid 2 of 4 payments with Paypal when I received the items I had purchased. They were not what I ordered. In the meantime the 3rd payment had been made by Paypal. I notified Paypal and told them I had not received the items. In the meantime, the Chinese supplier had promised a refund if I returned the items at my own expense (in excess of $80). During a search online I found a talk site with an extremely large number of complaints, similar to mine, re this company, telling customers not to buy, and not to send the items back as you never received any refund or replacement. They also said the retailer promised gift certificates etc. instead of replacement, but they rarely arrived. I received these offers and was also asked by the retailer to lie about the value so they would not have to pay duty on the returns. I reported this to Paypal and instructed that no further payments be made.
At the same time my credit card was reissued with a new number (no connection to this situation). Paypal sent me details of the payments they had already made and I found the payments had not been made to the company I bought from, but to another company. The name of this company was in Chinese characters. They told me that their contract was with the Chinese comany, not the online company supposedly operating from Australia. Paypal offered me a credit for $100 and asked that I make the 4th payment. I would have been out of pocket for in excess of $100. The matter has not progressed. Buyer beware.
Is the Seller company still trading?

If yes, would you provide the name so people can avoid it please?

I bought a couple of cheap clothing items from some site. I was sent a harmonica, I was stunned. Didn't chase it up because I didn't pay much. I don't buy online now except for Coles, Kmart or some well known site like that. But I always go directly to these sites and never buy from emails or that. Still can't wear the harmonica
I just had to laugh!!!

Quite often I see f book ads that interest me, so I go straight to Amazon and get it through them and usually a better price. Also good way to find out if fair dinkum site.

Think there are a lot of forged cheques now
Cheques !! They are now a thing of the past.. A bank check is so expensive you can't afford that either. .I have to pay via Paypal to buy certain things such as dressings, bandages etc on line. A couple of businesses will only deal with you if you have a credit card.. That is no option in my book so I don't purchase through them.