SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Luckyus

Luckyus

Dec 18, 2021
Here, There and Everywhere?
Buying Batteries

A woman goes into a hardware store and asks the clerk for two AA batteries. The clerk gestures with his finger and says, “Come this way,” and heads towards the back of the store.

“If I could come that way,” she tells the retreating clerk,

“I wouldn’t need the batteries.”

Buying Batteries

A woman goes into a hardware store and asks the clerk for two AA batteries. The clerk gestures with his finger and says, “Come this way,” and heads towards the back of the store.

Oh what a joke :LOL: surely the clerk got quite a buzz

Buying Batteries

Have I missed something; don't see what's funny.

Please advise what is the joke

Reactions: wever
Hi Dougal the lady uses a vibrator. Not two fingers. I hope this helps?? I do not need to carry spare AA batteries for my lady!
What makes you think the lady uses a vibrator?

Also the lady says “If I could come that way, I wouldn’t need the batteries.”

Why did she say that?

What makes you think the lady uses a vibrator?

Also the lady says “If I could come that way, I wouldn’t need the batteries.”

Why did she say that?
If you had a heart attack whilst knocking one out, would you be coming and going at the same time?

Reactions: Presley1
Buying Batteries

Just terrible.

• Sad
Reactions: Defiant540
Buying Batteries

Very good!