Vinylted

Aug 24, 2021
Blarney

A group of Americans are touring Ireland. One of the women in the group is a real curmudgeon, constantly complaining: "The bus seats are uncomfortable. The food
is terrible. It's too hot. It's too cold. The accommodations are awful."

One day, the group arrives at the site of the famous Blarney Stone. "Good luck will be followin' ya all your days if you kiss the Blarney Stone," their guide says. "Unfortunately, it's being cleaned today and so no one will be able to kiss it.

Perhaps we can come back tomorrow."
"We can't be here tomorrow," the nasty woman shouts. "We have some other boring tour to go on. So I guess we can't kiss the stupid stone."

"Well now," the guide says, "it is said that if you kiss someone who has kissed the stone, you'll have the same good fortune."
"And I suppose you've kissed the stone?" the woman scoffs.

"No, ma'am," the frustrated guide responds. "But I have sat on it."

Last edited by a moderator:
Blarney

A group of Americans are touring Ireland. One of the women in the group is a real curmudgeon, constantly complaining: "The bus seats are uncomfortable. The food

One day, the group arrives at the site of the famous Blarney Stone. "Good luck will be followin' ya all your days if you kiss the Blarney Stone," their guide says. "Unfortunately, it's being cleaned today and so no one will be able to kiss it.

"We can't be here tomorrow," the nasty woman shouts. "We have some other boring tour to go on. So I guess we can't kiss the stupid stone."

"Well now," the guide says, "it is said that if you kiss someone who has kissed the stone, you'll have the same good fortune."

It took me a wee bit to twig ...

Blarney

Dennis R's Morning Pun. What do you call a woman with one leg? Eileen !

Blarney

Joke : My husband and I have come to the decision we do not want children so if anybody out there does , send me your contact details and we'll drop them off tomorrow

A lawyer tells his client who is a avid art collector he has some good news and some bad news. The client says tell me the good news first I've had a bad day.Well you wife has bought 2 pictures for $50000 but reckons they will make millions . Fantastic said the client my wife is always ahead of the game so what's the bad news.The pictures are of you and your secretary in bed together

Blarney

Lol, good one tour guide! I hope she kissed your ass! Hahaha.

Reactions: Big G
Actually, it’s not possible to sit on the Blarney Stone. It’s part of the castle wall and one needs to lie down and lean backwards to kiss it.
Remind me never to tell you a joke. You would pick it apart and remove the humour.