• ▢1/4 cup rice vinegar

• ▢1/4 cup hoisin sauce

• ▢1 teaspoon honey

• ▢1 tablespoon soy sauce

• ▢1 teaspoon fresh ginger finely grated

• ▢1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil

• ▢salt and pepper to taste

INSTRUCTIONS

• Place the green cabbage, purple cabbage, carrots, bell peppers, green onions, coriander and almonds in a large bowl.

• Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl; whisk until well combined.

• Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture. Toss to coat evenly. Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the slaw.

• Garnish with additional green onions and coriander if desired, then serve immediately, or refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
Sure looks like a healthy diet food :)

Reactions: Babybird

KETO CRACKER BARREL MEATLOAF​

• 2 lbs. ground beef
  • 1 cup almond flour
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup chopped onion
  • 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
  • 1/4 cup sugar-free ketchup
  • 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
  • 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1/2 tsp. black pepper
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, almond flour, eggs, onion, bell pepper, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper. Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly incorporated.
  3. Transfer the mixture to a 9×5-inch loaf pan, and use a spatula to smooth out the top.
  4. Bake the meatloaf in the preheated oven for 50-60 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F.
  5. Remove the meatloaf from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Enjoy!!!

OATMEAL or BUTTERNUT SLICE

(so easy, and so nice!)
1 cup self raising flour
1 cup sugar
1 cup rolled oats,
1 cup coconut,
1 egg,
1 tablespoon Golden Syrup
125 grams butter or margarine.
Melt butter and Golden Syrup together in microwave or saucepan;
Combine dry ingredients in large bowl,
Add egg, mix well;
Add combined butter and Golden Syrup; mix together.
Press into a greased/papered slice tray. Bake 15 mins at 180degC.
Cut into squares while still warm.
Variations - add sultanas, dried cranberries, or ginger. Ice with chocolate or lemon icing.
Just be creative! Kids love them. Adults too!

• Love
Reactions: Tervueren and Joyem
Avocado soup

Get ready for warmer weather with this cold soup! Easy to make with very little effort and only a few ingredients.

Ingredients
1 ripe avocado
500 ml milk (full cream milk works best)
pinch salt
pinch pepper
Salmon roe to garnish

Method
Whisk together avocado and milk to a consistency you like. The longer you whisk the mixture, the thicker your soup will be. Add pinch salt and pepper to taste while whisking. Set aside in fridge until you are ready to serve.

Serve in shot glasses. Portion cold soup into glasses and top with a few globules of salmon roe.

Voila! A warm spring day/ summer treat, especially if you are having a party with finger food!

• Love
Reactions: Tervueren
Recipe compition
Coconut curry chicken
750g chicken breast fillet
1 can of coconut cream
3 teaspoons of curry powder.
1 tablespoon of oil vegetable
Cut chicken into pieces
Fry chicken until cooked about 10 minutes giving it a stir every 2 minutes. Mix curry into coconut cream pore into chicken give it a stir occasionally. 5 minutes. Serve with boiled rice or potatoes. Quick and easy delicious meal. 3 teaspoons of curry powder mild can use 2 teaspoon for milder.
Cheryl Vainikolo Lilac.

• Love
SAUSAGE DISH

Family fave - filling and affordable - my mum used to cook this for my 5 brothers because they were always hungry!!!

INGREDIENTS

1. Sausages of your choice - 500gr
  2. 5 Potatoes peeled and cut into quarters
  3. 2 cups Frozen Peas
  4. Mayonnaise - 5 Tsp
  5. Pasatta - 1 bottle
  6. Mixed Herbs
  7. Salt
  8. Pepper

METHOD

1. Grill sausages and cut into 1 cm pieces
  2. Boil potatoes until just soft then grill
  3. Steam Peas till just soft
  4. Make up the sauce by combining mayo, passata, mixed herbs, salt and pepper
  5. Combine sausages, potatoes and peas
  6. Pour sauce over and combine
  7. Place in preheated oven on 180 deg for 30 mins or until sauce is cooked through.

ENJOY 😊

Yummy potato
Recipe:
Potatoes, sliced thinly, @ 2 or 3 large (depending how many you are feeding)
Butter, @ 60 - 100 grams
Salt and pepper,
Cream, @ 1/4 cup
Milk @ 1/2 cup
Instructions:
Layer sliced potatoes in a casserole dish, put some dobs of butter on top, salt and pepper, do another layer until all the potatoes are used. Mix some cream and milk together and pour over potatoes. Cook in microwave on high for 10-15 minutes, then put into 180 celsius oven until browned on top and cooked through. Beware this is not good for your waistline. I previously added a sprinkle of plain flour before the milk and cream, but it didn't always dissolve, so now I omit it.

Smoked salmon patties

1 onion minced
2 cloves garlic
1 egg
1 tin salmon ( I use red salmon) along with the brine.
100 grams smoked salmon
1 tub smoked salmon and dill dip
2 pieces fresh white fish. About half kilogram
Small tin corn niblets
Two sticks celery cut into small pieces
Tablespoon mayo
Tablespoon lemon juice

Method

Mince onion garlic and white fresh fish together in a blender
Cut smoked salmon into small pieces.
Add it to all other ingredients in a bowl mixing gently by hand making sure everything is combined.
Thicken with breadcrumbs if to watery and roll into patties.
Roll in Panko bread crumbs.
Fry patties in olive oil and tablespoon butter.
Eat as is or with a yummy salad.
Enjoy!

Curried pumpkin scones!
4 cups s/r flour
2 cups cooked-soft pumpkin
1/2 cup of sugar
1 egg
2 heaped t spoons curry powder
300mls full cream.

Combine all but the flour and cream components in a measured jug. Add cream to the mixture such that it doesn't exceed 600 mls. If it doesn't reach 600mls plain milk can be added to top up.
Sift the 4 cups of flour into a reasonable sized bowl and add the the jug mixture to combine to a dough.
Pre-heat an oven to 200°C.
Dust a clean bench area with flour and tip the measure on to it. Pat the mixture out to approximately 15mm thick.
Use a "biscuit cutter" (or an average drinking glass will do) to cut out the scones.
Put baking paper on a large oven tray, install the scones and place in the oven for approx 10-12 minutes.
Check with a skewer.
When cooked cover with a teatowel and allow to cool
or you can eat then promptly as you wish.
Served with a dab of butter... delicious 😊
What flavour of ‘curry powder’ do you use?. There is no one flavour of curry powder, to my knowledge, as curries themselves are all different tastes.

Hawaiian Cake

My sister hates pineapple-like refuses to eat anything with pineapple in it! She loved this dessert! I may not have told her that there was pineapple in it, but when I did, it didn’t stop her from eating it!

Sisterly love at its finest! This is really good so try it out! This recipe makes 2 Hawaiian cakes.

Ingredients:
1 package yellow cake mix 2 packages (5.1 oz each) instant vanilla pudding mix 4 cups cold milk 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut extract 8 oz cream cheese (softened) 1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple, drained 3 cups heavy whipping cream 2 tablespoons powdered sugar 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 2 cups flaked coconut, toasted Directions: 1. Mix cake batter according to package directions. 2. Split the batter in half and pour into two greased 13"x 9" baking pans. 3. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until the cakes test as done. Cool completely. 4. In a large bowl, combine pudding powder, milk and coconut extract; beat for 2 minutes. (Do NOT make the pudding and then put it in) 5. Add the cream cheese to the pudding mixture and beat well. Stir in the pineapple. Split the mixture in half and spread over the two cooled cakes. 6. Put whipping cream, vanilla, and powdered sugar in a bowl. Whisk until peaks form and then spread the whipped cream over the pudding on both cakes. 7. Spread the coconut evenly on a cookie sheet. Heat the oven at 350 degrees and bake for 7-8 minutes or until light golden brown. Spread the toasted coconut over the top of the homemade whipped cream. 8. Chill for at least 2 hours!
View attachment 27330
Best recipe for me👍I love 🍍 going to make this one for sure well done😻🙏

Arctic oysters

Half a dozen raw oysters.

Sour cream.

Caviar.

Lime juice.

Rinse oysters and loosen in shell, pour on teaspoon of lime juice, a teaspoon of sour cream and a quarter teaspoon of caviar. Enjoy!
Really who can afford oysters and caviar🙀👎

Smoked salmon patties

1 onion minced
2 cloves garlic
1 egg
1 tin salmon ( I use red salmon) along with the brine.
100 grams smoked salmon
1 tub smoked salmon and dill dip
2 pieces fresh white fish. About half kilogram
Small tin corn niblets
Two sticks celery cut into small pieces
Tablespoon mayo
Tablespoon lemon juice

Method

Mince onion garlic and white fresh fish together in a blender
Cut smoked salmon into small pieces.
Add it to all other ingredients in a bowl mixing gently by hand making sure everything is combined.
Thicken with breadcrumbs if to watery and roll into patties.
Roll in Panko bread crumbs.
Fry patties in olive oil and tablespoon butter.
Eat as is or with a yummy salad.
Enjoy!
Love your name Avemaria (Hail Mary).

Reactions: Littleboy8
Omg where do I start 😳
I'm going to have to think hard

Cooking is a passion of mine .

I am going to add a few recipes including my famous lasagne .

When I worked in bridal , the owner of the business, my boss was American an ex professional golfer. He spent 6 months Here and 6 months in the USA.

HE always had one request that when he arrived back in Australia that my lasagne would be waiting for him.
Now around 8 years ago , he was going to have his close friend for dinner none other than Neil Diamond and who was asked to please cook....ME , my request to stay for dinner.
It was 2 weeks until my dream dinner and to think I would cook for Neil Diamond , when unexpectedly my boss had to fly back to Salt Lake City.
So that dinner never happene

KETO CRACKER BARREL MEATLOAF​

• 2 lbs. ground beef
  • 1 cup almond flour
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup chopped onion
  • 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
  • 1/4 cup sugar-free ketchup
  • 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
  • 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1/2 tsp. black pepper
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, almond flour, eggs, onion, bell pepper, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper. Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly incorporated.
  3. Transfer the mixture to a 9×5-inch loaf pan, and use a spatula to smooth out the top.
  4. Bake the meatloaf in the preheated oven for 50-60 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F.
  5. Remove the meatloaf from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Enjoy!!!
Where’s the crackerbarrel cheese🙀