You are so lucky it works. I tried this about 3 years ago when it was legal but difficult to find a prescribing GP. I did it at a vast cost, $900, ( $300 for a tiny bottle of CBD that did not quite last a month)by the time the doctor took his prescribing 'fees' and two months of the oil that had to be bought at a certain Pharmacy with the same procedure.
Prescribed to take the drops twice a day. It just made me sleepy, all the next day as well.
So he told me to just take it at night to sleep! He did say it does not work for everyone. I was one of those!
Then finding out that if you drive and get pulled over by the police for anything they will book you for having marijuana as it stays in the system. No effects of course being medicinal but still show up as 'pot'.
When I mentioned this to the prescribing doctor he said "Tell them you are on the medicinal oil" and added "or they can call me." This is not exactly promising if you are pulled up and charged anyhow!! Catch 22..

Last edited:
CBD oil did absolutely nothing for me except empty my bank account.

I'm pleased for the people that it does work for, and I agree that you get to the point where you will try anything and damn the expense.

Unfortunately it's not the cure all that everyone hopes for and any prospective users should be aware that it might not work for them.
Ditto

Are we really taking medical advice from an ad on social media?

I would be wary of any preparation containing cannabidiols (CBD) or tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). There are literally thousand of analogues of these substances in existence, both natural and synthetic.

CBD oil equates to snake oil in my view.

In case you are concerned at my post, I have been studying pharmacology and toxicology for over 20 years on an informal basis, an offspring from my formal qualifications in chemistry.
CBD without the THC does nothing for me.

HI, I would like to know where I can purchase or get this product . I have tried several place in the past but have had no luck . Thanks Jane Wood.