Sydney
A nessage from Suzanne Rose

images.jpeg-27.jpg

Seniors Discount ClubSeniors Discount Club

Suzanne rose
Unwatch
•••

A Recipe Message​

[IMG alt="Suzanne rose"]https://seniorsdiscountclub.com.au/data/avatars/s/33/33177.jpg?1663893898[/IMG]
By Suzanne rose
  • 38 minutes ago
  • Replies 1
images.jpeg-27.jpg

I writing this to let you know a little about me as I have had a couple of people replying to my recipe threads in not a nice way.

I know alot of you do appreciate the recipes I post and I post those recipes for you !

I'm a mum of 13 amazing children and yes one husband.

I've always had a love of cooking and this started from a very young age.

Having 13 kids it was a rare treat to go to a restaurant, so I brought the restaurant to us by learning and cooking Amazing food

I experimented with alot of recipes , I would also try to make our $ go further.

As time went on and mile stones happened I found my self catering for events including up to 150 people. Yes I cooked everything and plentiful.

Over these years I have tried and tested thousands of recipes and I share on here those that I or family and friends love.

I have never ever claimed that I invented those recipes.

Did you know most recipes that well know chefs use are not originally theirs.
Creating a recipe goes through many stages

I spoke to a very close friend of mine last night who happens to be a chef and a very popular chef on instagram, she also owns and runs her restaurant and is also a comedian at The comedy company .
Point is , I asked her if I was doing anything wrong ? She laughed and said did you write a book and used other people recipes and photos and made money from it ...the answer is no . I do use other people's recipes which I sometimes change , I do sometimes use other people's photos .....BUT I DONT MAKE MONEY FROM IT . I do it because I want to share . She then said there is no problem, she also said to those causing you grief .... Well I can't repeat what she said .

She went on to tell me and these are her exact words ....Hey Suz you know you lasagne recipe , Your meatball recipe, Your White chicken soup recipe , I said yes , She replied look at my insta videos I used your recipes.

I Dont want praise or even a thank you , I just want people to enjoy the recipes I love and know that those who think they cant cook can.

For those who are giving me grief I say do something better .
You don't know what other people are going through and through even one negative reply can cause a very negative affect.
Lifes already to short let's enjoy what's left and be kind to others.

Please if you need help with recipes message me , I'm happy to help if I can