I get numerous ' You've won....' emails in spam, as well as from the 'toll' and ' package undelivered '. A pathetic way to make money. Unfortunately, the cyber age allows these sorry individuals to exploit and make demands. I think the ' sexting' scams targeting vulnerable teenagers are the most toxic, causing untold damage. Truly psychopathic behaviour.

LAtes scam received yesterday - Warning that my Bigpond (in 2 different colours - VERY OLD logo) email security settings were outdated and i needed to change them. I always look at the sending address for any unknowns. This one came from iinet!!!!!!!. Do they really think most people are that DUMB. So make a habit of reading and checking before pushing the button to click thru the links. Saves lots of grief and stress
Unfortunately there are a lot of elderly people aren't tech savvy and will fall for these scams. The scammers think they have all their life savings and are easy targets. So mNy reports of people that have been scammed in the news are elderly.

Another scam lands in my Junk Folder allegedly from Joanna Gaines and Omaha Steaks with no subject or sender address. It states an offer for a meat pack with various cuts of steak. No price is given.

However, the bottom of the email states a real physical address in the US to "unsubscribe" which leads to being bombarded with a flood of scam emails from all sorts of BS businesses. The address is " 6130 W Flamingo Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89103". This address is home to businesses such as a photo booth, a mail centre and a passport service as well as private residences.

A word of advice? Delete immediately without clicking on ANY links.
Thanks for warning

Ive been reminded I have unpaid toll fees,pay up or else. I live in a state with no toll roads and havent been out of my state for 12 years. Ive won $250,000 and a truck , all I have to do to collect it is to give them all of my personal information, this came from someone claiming to be King Charles 111,. Lots of King Charles on Facebook. Sorry to the real King Charles cant be your friend, I dont know the real one from the crooked ones. jay2

Ive been reminded I have unpaid toll fees,pay up or else. I live in a state with no toll roads and havent been out of my state for 12 years. Ive won $250,000 and a truck , all I have to do to collect it is to give them all of my personal information, this came from someone claiming to be King Charles 111,. Lots of King Charles on Facebook. Sorry to the real King Charles cant be your friend, I dont know the real one from the crooked ones. jay2
I also have received email from "King Charles" asking if i wanted a fan card for his fan club which would enable me to get all these benefits. I said ok and then came back with which one i wanted $500 $1000 or $2000.00 they then told me to get a gift card send proof of purchase and they would send me the card. I cut the contact at this stage and they got really cheesed off.

Don't trust anything on FB or any other social media. FB is the biggest scam site in the world. Never but from ads on FB. The price is always up to 4 times more expensive than anywhere else and chances are, you won't receive your order because it's a scam and you won't get your money back.

Don't trust anything on FB or any other social media. FB is the biggest scam site in the world. Never but from ads on FB. The price is always up to 4 times more expensive than anywhere else and chances are, you won't receive your order because it's a scam and you won't get your money back.
Iv'e never been duped by anything or anyone on FB, iv'e been on it since it's inception and the amount of real friends iv'e made is wonderful.
I never click on any ad links, it's just common sense.
I don't see where it's a scam site.

I did go to Temu and i'm so glad I did, iv'e brought so many items from them, a whole new summer wardrobe for under $60, winter clothing for about the same, boots, shoes, jewellery, pet toys, the list goes on and on.
The only one time I had a problem with them was when it was delivered to the wrong address, they send you a photo of your parcel at your doorstep and it wasn't my doorstep, I contacted them straight away and they said they were resending the parcel, but they told me if the missing one turned up to keep it as a gift, which it did, the very next day, so when the replacement came in I gifted it to my daughter.
So anyone that calls it a scam, I know you didn't, but if anyone does think that way then think again..

LAtes scam received yesterday - Warning that my Bigpond (in 2 different colours - VERY OLD logo) email security settings were outdated and i needed to change them. I always look at the sending address for any unknowns. This one came from iinet!!!!!!!. Do they really think most people are that DUMB. So make a habit of reading and checking before pushing the button to click thru the links. Saves lots of grief and stress
Especially as iiNet ceased providing email ages ago along with internode. We found it annoying having to change email addresses everywhere. Scammers should be disposed of. I used to be such a non violent person who was anti death penalty, amazing how I’ve changed. Stay aware & safe.

I returned from an overseas holiday, checked messages on my landline and a foreign voice told me that the Federal Police would be coming to arrest me for fraud and tax evasion. I did not sleep that night, l soon realised that it was a scam and reported it to scam watch.
Years ago before scams were an everyday event I received a call from the ATO informing me that I was about to be arrested for tax fraud. I thanked a rather stunned scammer & explained I was off to pack a bag & head off. I didn’t ever hear from them again. A rather elderly acquaintance received the same call & was very upset about it until I assured her that she‘d have company as I’d be there too. We are still waiting 😂😂😂

Especially as iiNet ceased providing email ages ago along with internode. We found it annoying having to change email addresses everywhere. Scammers should be disposed of. I used to be such a non violent person who was anti death penalty, amazing how I’ve changed. Stay aware & safe.
We were with Westnet which sold out to iinet and TPG, then iinet passed us off to The Messaging Company for our emails and it's been big problems ever since. I bypassed The Messaging Company and now get all of my Westnet emails sent to Google mail, it's so much easier!

We were with Westnet which sold out to iinet and TPG, then iinet passed us off to The Messaging Company for our emails and it's been big problems ever since. I bypassed The Messaging Company and now get all of my Westnet emails sent to Google mail, it's so much easier!
I was with internode & my husband was with iiNet but our son, who started off working at iiNet, now TPG, sorted us out with new email addresses that we will never have to change again regardless of who our provider is. Can’t remember who we’re with now but we didn’t bother with The Messaging Company. Haven’t had any problems but then we never did. Internode were also absorbed by iiNet then TPG. Nothing stays the same these days & all these scams do my head in. We should all be able to sit in our rocking chairs in peace. 😂😂😂

I

I am reporting them to Scamwatch. I recently had Mrs Biden offering me about $10mill from the WHITE HOUSE. As if. Plu

I am forwarding them on to Scamwatch. I recently had an offer from Mrs Biden of $10mill from the White House. And others with money at the airport to give Me if I just give them some details. All sent to Scamwatch. I hope they catch them I’m sick of it. I don’t answer my landline anymore, if it’s someone I know they leave a message and I ring back. There was a time when we never feared to answer the phone.
Got one like that last year from Federal Bank America as if they are going to give you money

Iv'e never been duped by anything or anyone on FB, iv'e been on it since it's inception and the amount of real friends iv'e made is wonderful.
I never click on any ad links, it's just common sense.
I don't see where it's a scam site.

I did go to Temu and i'm so glad I did, iv'e brought so many items from them, a whole new summer wardrobe for under $60, winter clothing for about the same, boots, shoes, jewellery, pet toys, the list goes on and on.
The only one time I had a problem with them was when it was delivered to the wrong address, they send you a photo of your parcel at your doorstep and it wasn't my doorstep, I contacted them straight away and they said they were resending the parcel, but they told me if the missing one turned up to keep it as a gift, which it did, the very next day, so when the replacement came in I gifted it to my daughter.
So anyone that calls it a scam, I know you didn't, but if anyone does think that way then think again..
Yes, I deal with Temu all the time. No problems at all
You can just about buy anything and everything .
I had been wanting to buy a barn door for ages but didn't like the $1,000 price tag at Bunnings. Got one delivered to the door for $375 from Temu.

Yes, I deal with Temu all the time. No problems at all
You can just about buy anything and everything .
I had been wanting to buy a barn door for ages but didn't like the $1,000 price tag at Bunnings. Got one delivered to the door for $375 from Temu.
That's excellent, i'm waiting on my latest order, I brought a lot of pain relief patches from them at a 1/4 of the price you pay in the shops here and they work for my knees and my partners shoulders, plus because I lost most of my hair when I was diagnosed with bowel cancer I brought some wonderful wigs as cheap at $15 each. I had previously paid $630 for one from an online store, although it is beautiful these ones from Temu are of good quality as well..
My expensive one, we're trying to move house so the others are packed in boxes so I can't get pictures of them.

Attachments

• wig photo.jpg
    wig photo.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 0
I

I am reporting them to Scamwatch. I recently had Mrs Biden offering me about $10mill from the WHITE HOUSE. As if. Plu

I am forwarding them on to Scamwatch. I recently had an offer from Mrs Biden of $10mill from the White House. And others with money at the airport to give Me if I just give them some details. All sent to Scamwatch. I hope they catch them I’m sick of it. I don’t answer my landline anymore, if it’s someone I know they leave a message and I ring back. There was a time when we never feared to answer the phone.
Have you ever heard of a guy called Pierogi, he's awesome and is a scam buster. He's shut down whole call centers, he gets into their computers and pays them back for what they do to innocent people, he has also got peoples money back, especially some elderly people..
Have a look on YouTube for him, it's well worth a look for entertainment purposes!

Reactions: Ricci
I had a very pushy woman call me last week - 5 times in a row after the first call when I wouldn’t pick up again. I had to literally turn my phone off! She was adamant she was from Microsoft and she wasn’t a scammer. She was so brazen!!!
All you need to do is block & report, then delete. I have done this to every unknown number so at least it stops their calls and messages.