Today I am grateful that I was able to change my bedding myself. I have a very bad back and it's not always possible for me to do it. :)

Good morning members!

I just wanted to try something new and different this week. Each day, I'm going to post one thing I'm grateful for. Feel free to join me! If not, just enjoy reading :)
I was grateful that the people of Wollongong turned out in their thousands to cheer on the bike riders in the UCI World Chanpionships, a fantastic event and atmosphere seen by millions in Europe..

Reactions: Ricci
I am recently widowed and I’m so grateful to my beautiful family who picked me up when I was so shattered, let me cry and let me know they are always there for me as I become “me” and not “we”

I am soooo grateful to have woken up this morning!! After the weekend I have had any wonder I say this. I arrived at Melbourne Airport to pick up a meet a friend returning from Overseas, all good arrived in ample time - 7 hours early!! I learnt she had missed her origanal flight from Melbourne to her destination and had ended up in Paris!! From there she waited 12 hours for connection to destination - Slovenia. Whilst there she ran out of funds, due to buying of new Plane ticket!! That was fine, carried on with trip, work related. When the time came to return home, because she originally missed Plane in Melbourne, they would not let her on plane until a sum of money was paid that Validated her return Ticket, - well whilst have a Coffee her purse was snatched 🫢, AGAIN no funds to pay ETD, something to do with missing original Flight!! Money sent again, and off she goes to return to Australia. Now of course the plane was late, Planes we’re actually backed up so no Plane could taxi to their Gate 😫
By this time I am ready to throw the stunning bouquet at her!! Arrival time was 10.00pm, through the gate’s came a bedraggled overladen person whom of course missed seeing me and walked straight past me!! It was by now 12.09am
I raced over greeting by now halfhearted, I was tired she just wanted a Coffee, being after midnight all was closed - naturally 😢 Now to find the Car!! “ I think it’s in Premium somewhere “ she casually quipped! Okayyyy was my reply. If you have been to Melbourne Airport carpark you all know cars move at random days in long term parking!! “ It’s near a pole I know that much” she helpfully say’s, to which I reply, “how many rows down, erh which pole!!” Well , I walked up and down meticulously looking at Number plates as I knew this much, pressing the Keys was of no help due to the noise factor of Grandfinal night & it’s an Airport!! After 20 minutes I finally found the car👍 Now we can leave this cursed place, so no problems till we get to the Gate- “ oh I owe money for the parking, I am 8 hours in arrears “ Remember the original Flight was missed & late arrival! - No credit card, it was lifted remember- so my friend talks through the Intercom / ah success at last
the Attendant sympathetic to her plight let us through. - Thankyou Australia!! Finally someone is on our side. As we head off we begin to look the ‘Golden Arches’ 🤬they were all closed, we journeyed on till Berwick and stopped at the Servo ‘ desperately needing Coffee we walked in crestfallen as looking around it appeared their was no Coffee machine, then a quiet voice said can I help you. We both loudly said Coffee!!
She pointed to a machine 2 rows down,

• Haha
I always love reading the news etc on this page but on Sunday I was well and only got to read it today. Thanks for all you do