I am recently widowed and I’m so grateful to my beautiful family who picked me up when I was so shattered, let me cry and let me know they are always there for me as I become “me” and not “we”
“me and not we” sounds so poignant. I’m so sorry for your loss.

Reactions: Ricci
Today is my youngest high school graduation, I am thankful that I got my whole 13 though school.

I will still have 3 at Uni
I am grateful to know that. I feel proud myself whenever I hear that a school or college has the youngest graduate. I was also one of those silent during school time and never want anything like a gift in return but it was a shocker for me. On my graduation, my grandpa gifted me Cooluli Skin Care Mini Fridge as a perfect gift. I really felt so much that I literally cried in happiness. It was so nice of my grandpa and still, I am having it with me empty.

Reactions: Ricci

Join the conversation

News, deals, games, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.

Seniors Discount Club

The SDC searches for the best deals, discounts, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.
  1. New members
  2. Jokes & fun
  3. Photography
  4. Nostalgia / Yesterday's Australia
  5. Food and Lifestyle
  6. Money Saving Hacks
  7. Offtopic / Everything else
  • We believe that retirement should be a time to relax and enjoy life, not worry about money. That's why we're here to help our members make the most of their retirement years. If you're over 60 and looking for ways to save money, connect with others, and have a laugh, we’d love to have you aboard.
  • Advertise with us

User Menu

Enjoyed Reading our Story?

• Share this forum to your loved ones.
Change Weather Postcode×
Change Petrol Postcode×