SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
A

April Bradford

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2022
3 Word Story

Hello, members!

We have yet another new game to start your sunny week!

It's a simple one that should be a lot of fun. We are going to craft a story together using only three words each.

So if I start with: There was once

Maddie might then continue with: a friendly farmer

And off the story goes!

You have the power to change the whole narrative with only three words - choose wisely ;)

Let's stick with 'There was once'...

(Be sure to refresh your page to ensure no one has already replied to the same comment)

@Vinylted had the fantastic idea to have the full story (including your addition) in your comment.
"I'd like to suggest that we extend - select, copy (cntrl C) then in new window Cntrl V.
This would only need doing from the previous entry each time."

Please see @Vinylted's comment and follow suit.

Last edited:
If I may, I'd like to interrupt this story at this point. As it progresses it will become progressively harder to follow, punctuate, or continue to make sense. It is time consuming reading back over the previous posts to get the story thread.
I'd like to suggest that we extend - select, copy (cntrl C) then in new window Cntrl V.
This would only need doing from the previous entry each time.
I'll set it up now, if you don't like just ignore... cheers VT
PS I had to edit a fraction but away you go..... good luck

'There was once' an honest politician cursed with looks like she could be trusted, but when you look very carefully at

'There was once' an honest politician cursed with looks like she could be trusted, but when you look very carefully at her face her eyes disguise her innermost thoughts.

There was once' an honest politician cursed with looks like she could be trusted, but when you look very carefully at her face her eyes disguise her innermost thoughts. "Oh to be rich," exlaimed the scheming damsel

There was once' an honest politician cursed with looks like she could be trusted, but when you look very carefully at her face her eyes disguise her innermost thoughts. "Oh to be rich," exlaimed the scheming damsel wondering how she

There was once' an honest politician cursed with looks like she could be trusted, but when you look very carefully at her face her eyes disguise her innermost thoughts. "Oh to be rich," exlaimed the scheming damsel wondering how she could accumulate wealth
So she devised
a sneaky plan

There was once' an honest politician cursed with looks like she could be trusted, but when you look very carefully at her face her eyes disguise her innermost thoughts. "Oh to be rich," exlaimed the scheming damsel wondering how she could accumulate wealth. So she devised a sneaky plan, consulting a lobbyist

There was once' an honest politician cursed with looks like she could be trusted, but when you look very carefully at her face her eyes disguise her innermost thoughts. "Oh to be rich," exlaimed the scheming damsel wondering how she could accumulate wealth. So she devised a sneaky plan, consulting a lobbyist, who in return