There was once an honest politician cursed with looks like she could be trusted, but when you look very carefully at her face her eyes disguise her innermost thoughts. "Oh to be rich," exclaimed the scheming damsel wondering how she could accumulate wealth. So she devised a sneaky plan, consulting a lobbyist, who in return agreed to help her find a devious solution that was very underhanded and wickedly devious and she was delighting in her evil, cunning plan. In the meantime, while she waited the equally untrustworthy opposition politician was not at all interested in her. He was actually after her money. The result was that she decided, enough is enough. I shall cut his evil plan before he goes too far again.She moved quickly and she contacted his second wife

There was once an honest politician cursed with looks like she could be trusted, but when you look very carefully at her face her eyes disguise her innermost thoughts. "Oh to be rich," exclaimed the scheming damsel wondering how she could accumulate wealth. So she devised a sneaky plan, consulting a lobbyist, who in return agreed to help her find a devious solution that was very underhanded and wickedly devious and she was delighting in her evil, cunning plan. In the meantime, while she waited the equally untrustworthy opposition politician was not at all interested in her. He was actually after her money. The result was that she decided, enough is enough. I shall cut his evil plan before he goes too far again.

She moved quickly as she contacted ... her evil minder

There was once an honest politician cursed with looks like she could be trusted, but when you look very carefully at her face her eyes disguise her innermost thoughts. "Oh to be rich," exclaimed the scheming damsel wondering how she could accumulate wealth. So she devised a sneaky plan, consulting a lobbyist, who in return agreed to help her find a devious solution that was very underhanded and wickedly devious and she was delighting in her evil, cunning plan. In the meantime, while she waited the equally untrustworthy opposition politician was not at all interested in her. He was actually after her money. The result was that she decided, enough is enough. I shall cut his evil plan before he goes too far again.

She moved quickly as she contacted ... her evil minder
Just wondering where my three words "to warn her" posted on Dec 5 disappeared to?

• Sad
Reactions: MJFlack
Just wondering where my three words "to warn her" posted on Dec 5 disappeared to?
TBH I'm not sure. I don't have access to edit or delete other peoples posts. I just add to the ongoing story like others by posting my contributed 3 words.

I'm sorry you've had a problem with this.

She moved quickly as she contacted her evil minder to warn her ... of his next

• Sad
Reactions: SilverPinkDragon01
She moved quickly as she contacted her evil minder to warn her ... of his next attack on her...

She moved quickly as she contacted her evil minder to warn her of his next attack on her. ... What she didn't

She moved quickly as she contacted her evil minder to warn her of his next attack on her. What she didn't know was that ... her twin brother

She moved quickly as she contacted her evil minder to warn her of his next attack on her. What she didn't know was that ... her twin brother had already spoken to her.....

She moved quickly as she contacted her evil minder to warn her of his next attack on her. What she didn't know was that her twin brother had already spoken to her.

In a dark part of the city...

Aren't there only supposed to be 3 WORDS added at a time to this story.....the reason why I stopped trying to contribute to this game....people need to read the conditions and follow the rules set out on Page 1 of this thread.

Aren't there only supposed to be 3 WORDS added at a time to this story.....the reason why I stopped trying to contribute to this game....people need to read the conditions and follow the rules set out on Page 1 of this thread.
Good point. I'll fix that to say Seven Word Story.

Nope, I can't change this. So might as well either go back to 3 words or accept 7 words. 🧬