‘Game changer’: Transform your kitchen overnight with this $19 Kmart organiser

As one ages, the importance of having an organised and easily accessible kitchen becomes increasingly evident. It transcends mere aesthetics, encompassing practicality and safety concerns.

That's why there's a constant search for clever solutions to make life a little easier.

Recently, a $19 item from Kmart has caught shoppers' attention, including organising experts, who are raving about it as a game-changer for kitchen organisation.

Anita Birges, a Sydney-based organising guru, has taken to social media to share her latest find that promises to revolutionise how we use our kitchen cupboards.

Impressed with the product, Anita said it was ‘going to change your life.’

The item in question? The Clear Extra Large 50cm Turntable ($19) that is making waves among home organisation enthusiasts.

kmart turntable.png
Online personalities and shoppers praised this $19 turntable for its ease of use and functionality. Image Source: Kmart

Anita demonstrated in a video posted on social media how this rotating tray can maximise space and accessibility in those hard-to-reach areas of your kitchen.

Anita said, ‘These work really well under a kitchen sink, a laundry sink or a deep pantry.’

The process is straightforward: empty your cupboard, measure the space, and then place your kitchen gadgets on the turntable before sliding them back into place.

The beauty of this turntable lies in its simplicity and functionality.

‘It held the weight perfectly and spun around like a dream,’ said Anita.

‘Now accessing that awkward space and being able to reach these kitchen appliances is super easy for everyone in the home,’ she added.

Anita's followers are not the only ones impressed.

The turntable has garnered a five-star rating on Kmart's website, with customers sharing their success stories.

One shopper exclaimed it was the 'best gadget' they'd ever bought while saying it revolutionised their pantry.

Another added that it was a ‘game changer’.

At the same time, another praised its ability to fit plenty of pantry items and turn smoothly, making previously hard-to-reach items easily accessible.

‘I love this turntable I have it in my pantry, and it's amazing. It's so easy to see what I have now, less food wastage!’ one reviewer said.

This Kmart find is not just about convenience; it's about empowering everyone in the home to access kitchen appliances without strain or struggle.

It's a thoughtful solution for those who may find bending down or reaching into deep cabinets challenging.

This $19 Kmart turntable could be just the ticket to keeping your kitchen organised and making cooking a pleasure, not a chore.

You can watch Anita’s video below

Source: TikTok / @miseenplace_au

So, if you want to give your kitchen a practical makeover, consider this affordable organising solution. And remember, an organised space is pleasing to the eye but also reduces stress and increases safety–something we all can appreciate.

This isn’t the only kitchen organisation secret you can find at Kmart!

Check out this article on another budget-friendly find to organise your kitchen!
Key Takeaways
  • Organising expert Anita Birges shared a tip for kitchen organisation using a $19 Kmart product, the Clear Extra Large 50cm Turntable, which she claimed will transform cupboard storage.
  • The turntable is praised for making accessing appliances easier, especially in hard-to-reach corners.
  • Shoppers and Birges herself have highly recommended the product, with positive reviews and a five-star rating on Kmart's website for its usefulness and ease of use.
Have you tried this Kmart turntable, or do you have other kitchen organisation hacks that have made your life easier? Share your experiences in the comments below!

Sponsored
i use these in my pantry, my fridge, on my table and anywhere that is suitable and I have done so for years. This is not new.

Reactions: Aussie
Dunno about a "Game Changer" but I have had one of these in the fridge for years I place all the Sauces, mustards and Dressings on it. Makes selection easy.
Was going to say they would be
well suited for the fridge.
I don't really need one for my pantry, I had a new pantry installed with pull out shelves.
The old knees don't like me getting down on the floors these days lol