You've Been Eating Toblerone Wrong This Whole Time!

But wait, this begs the question: is there any way to eat food “wrong?” I mean sure, if you see someone eating soup with a fork, you’d be staring at them in disbelief. Likewise, if you were to see someone using chopsticks for their pasta.

So, how would you feel if your long-awaited friend returned from a holiday (or a supermarket trip) with a large block of Toblerone as a gift to give to you? You take the block gratuitously and decide to open it to show your appreciation, but just as you’re about to break off the first triangle, your friend stops you: “Wait, you’re eating it wrong.”

2.png
Source: pexels.com
This was the case for a famous TikTok influencer, Sidney Raz, when he posted a video showing his three million followers the “right” way to eat Toblerone. The video has received over three million five-hundred thousand views so far, with three-hundred thousand likes and over three-thousand comments!

In the video, Sydney starts off by saying, “Here’s something I didn’t know until I was in my 30s.” He then demonstrates the “right” way to eat Toblerone by “pinching it apart.”

We know that we’ve quite grown accustomed to the way we usually do it, by grabbing one of the triangles and pulling it back till it breaks off. Sydney, however, claims otherwise, by saying that instead of pulling in back, you need to position two of your fingers (your thumb and your index finger) on two of the triangles and pinch them together. They’ll break off easily!

1.png
Source: TikTok/@sidneyraz
People in the comments reacted with a variety of responses, some of them having been shocked by this new pinch (pun intended) of knowledge, while some of them having already known of this “right way to eat it.”

‘Darn, I need one now to practice what I’ve learned,’ one commenter said.

‘I’m originally from a country where Toblerones were really difficult to get growing up (India), and yet I still pinch them apart!’ another exclaimed.

Others, however, were skeptical about this “right” way to eat Toblerone, pointing out that it’d be inconsiderate if you were sharing the box.

‘But if you do that, you’ll leave a fingerprint on the second part, and that bothers me!’ one commenter said.

However, everyone agreed with the consensus that Toblerone tastes great, no matter what way you eat it.

‘The important part is eating it,’ said the commenter, which prompted several to agree.

See the video below!

Have you been eating it wrong? What do you think of Sidney’s way of eating Toblerone? Let us know in the comments below!

While you’re at it, if you ever find yourself craving Toblerone and yet the supermarket seems SOOO FAAAAR away (despite it being available at your local supermarket), here’s a video to show you how to make Toblerone, within the comfort of your own home!

Sponsored
If someone is ever kind enough to buy me a Toblerone I won't look an idiot as I now know the right way to go about things!!:)
Millions who follow and who press like are even more idiotic. This is the problem that is the down turn all over the world. Morons always believe what they see in Tik Tok and alike, they keep checking on nonsense things via their mobiles even when they are driving, eating, crossing the road etc

Goddlemighty. Next thing we'll be told by a so-called expert or a TwitFace "influencer" is which leg to put in first when you're donning pants or which sock to put on first. Or, rather, which is the CORRECT way if you have to make a choice.

But wait, this begs the question: is there any way to eat food “wrong?” I mean sure, if you see someone eating soup with a fork, you’d be staring at them in disbelief. Likewise, if you were to see someone using chopsticks for their pasta.

So, how would you feel if your long-awaited friend returned from a holiday (or a supermarket trip) with a large block of Toblerone as a gift to give to you? You take the block gratuitously and decide to open it to show your appreciation, but just as you’re about to break off the first triangle, your friend stops you: “Wait, you’re eating it wrong.”

View attachment 3578
This was the case for a famous TikTok influencer, Sidney Raz, when he posted a video showing his three million followers the “right” way to eat Toblerone. The video has received over three million five-hundred thousand views so far, with three-hundred thousand likes and over three-thousand comments!

In the video, Sydney starts off by saying, “Here’s something I didn’t know until I was in my 30s.” He then demonstrates the “right” way to eat Toblerone by “pinching it apart.”

We know that we’ve quite grown accustomed to the way we usually do it, by grabbing one of the triangles and pulling it back till it breaks off. Sydney, however, claims otherwise, by saying that instead of pulling in back, you need to position two of your fingers (your thumb and your index finger) on two of the triangles and pinch them together. They’ll break off easily!

View attachment 3577
People in the comments reacted with a variety of responses, some of them having been shocked by this new pinch (pun intended) of knowledge, while some of them having already known of this “right way to eat it.”

‘I’m originally from a country where Toblerones were really difficult to get growing up (India), and yet I still pinch them apart!’ another exclaimed.

Others, however, were skeptical about this “right” way to eat Toblerone, pointing out that it’d be inconsiderate if you were sharing the box.

‘But if you do that, you’ll leave a fingerprint on the second part, and that bothers me!’ one commenter said.

However, everyone agreed with the consensus that Toblerone tastes great, no matter what way you eat it.

‘The important part is eating it,’ said the commenter, which prompted several to agree.

See the video below!

Have you been eating it wrong? What do you think of Sidney’s way of eating Toblerone? Let us know in the comments below!

While you’re at it, if you ever find yourself craving Toblerone and yet the supermarket seems SOOO FAAAAR away (despite it being available at your local supermarket), here’s a video to show you how to make Toblerone, within the comfort of your own home!

If you get a fingerprint on the second piece as well I think it automatically says that piece is yours as well! 😂

• Love
Reactions: Joyem and Ricci

View attachment 3578

View attachment 3577

See the video below!

And who decided this was the "right" way to eat Toblerone? A
lot of nonsense!*

Reactions: Joyem and Ricci
Goddlemighty. Next thing we'll be told by a so-called expert or a TwitFace "influencer" is which leg to put in first when you're donning pants or which sock to put on first. Or, rather, which is the CORRECT way if you have to make a choice.
As long as you can safely get either leg in, then that’s gotta be the correct way! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Ricci