Which streaming services are you subscribed to?

• Netflix

Votes: 28 80.0%
  • Foxtel

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Stan

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Binge

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Paramount Plus

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Amazon Prime Video

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Disney+

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Apple TV Plus

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
I stopped watching the news years ago. All doom and gloom. No doubt if something good happens like a pension rise, someone will tell me.

Reactions: kwazi
I cannot understand anyone binges watching streaming services. I prefer to read which I do daily. Watching so much rubbish on TV is a gross waste of time. Doesn't anyone watch the news any more?
Nothing wrong with reading a book, magazine or newspaper. It's another form of entertainment or reading up on info.
My mother pays for a few newspaper online subscriptions. I can access them for reading the newspapers daily. In saying that, there lots of documentaries and news on streaming.

Reactions: MarieL
I watch mainly docos free on Youtube and SBSonDemand. Sometimes the ABCs iview. I do have Prime and Netflix but Netflix is becoming so formulaic IMO that I'm thinking of ditching it. I also have Kayo during the AFL footy months. I too spend very little money on entertainment so a couple of streaming services doesn't hurt.

We have Foxtel which we have had for years.

I also have Netflix , Amazon Prime and Fetch.

We also have Binge and Disney plus which my kids pay for .

For music we have Spotify

When I don't feel like getting out of bed I will binge watch series .
I also know I always have something on hand to watch
I have Netflix, Amazon prime and Binge. There have been some really good films and series on Amazon Prime,Stan and Binge. I like Netflix for documentaries 🙂

I watch mainly docos free on Youtube and SBSonDemand. Sometimes the ABCs iview. I do have Prime and Netflix but Netflix is becoming so formulaic IMO that I'm thinking of ditching it. I also have Kayo during the AFL footy months. I too spend very little money on entertainment so a couple of streaming services doesn't hurt.
Yes I forgot YouTube and both SVS+ Iview . All excellent. The commercial run Murdoch controlled TV channels are appalling trash. I can't stand the adverts especially the multiple betting ads!!

Yes I forgot YouTube and both SVS+ Iview . All excellent. The commercial run Murdoch controlled TV channels are appalling trash. I can't stand the adverts especially the multiple betting ads!!
YouTube ... look up the new DW Documentary. "The decline of supermarkets - A sector in crisis" It's all about what's happening worldwide with supermarkets and superstores. Very interesting!

Your Say Sunday: Streaming Services and TV

Happy Sunday, members!

I hope the weekend is treating you well.

As you may be aware, we feature different free-to-air shows in each of our newsletters. This has us thinking, which streaming services are you signed up for?

This will help us recommend the best new releases that are accessible to you!

This poll allows you to select multiple answers so please select all that apply.

Happy streaming!

foxtel and only sign up to stan when the super rugby is on. it is sport more sport and lifestyle in this household

Yeh I use Amazon Prime my bedroom tv but I have a thing that picks up my internet plugged in where as my other TV's pick up WiFi

I use Netflix on my bedroom TV with no problems as well as fetch
I'm not sure then. I find nothing beats cable, but if you have an extender for WiFi, then it should be okay.

You Tube is great for music, old comedy shows, movies ect. Anything really. there are ads as we dont pay, but they last 60 seconds. I have Netflix, Prime, Tubi (free) has great documents and films, so hardly watch mainstream except 6 o'çlock news. SBS, Vice, 9Life for home reno shows now and again. Love doco's, mainly Netflix, or Tubi, Im a tue crime freak !! I have a Firestick which is great for all viewing. I am thinking of giving up Prime, do not seem to watch much from this, and hate the Rent or Buy option on films when I pay a subscription. Can anyone enlighten me on this purpose.

Reactions: Paul M
Streaming has become my go-to escape. It's like this digital treasure trove of entertainment, right? Currently, I've got a trio of subscriptions that keep me glued – Netflix for those timeless favorites, Disney+ to relive childhood memories, and HBO Max for the latest buzz-worthy shows.Speaking of options, have you ever heard of iptv roku? It's like this interesting avenue to explore, especially if you're on the lookout for something fresh and unique.But honestly, isn't streaming all about personalizing your entertainment? It's like creating your own TV lineup with the shows and movies that resonate with you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paul M
I have foxtel , have had it for years called foxtel the other day and asked if they could do a better price as I use mainly Netflix and prime , and they reduced it by $30 plus gave me Netflix for free.

I have
Foxtel
Stan
Disney plus
Prime Amazon
Netflix

My kids pay for a couple of these

Last edited:
We don’t have any streaming services, as we hardly ever watch tv or movies at home. It’s only a nuisance if we would like to watch the odd big sports events like the World Cup. We really only watch the news and the odd quiz show.