You Won't Believe the Shocking X-Rated Decorations Moms Are Obsessing Over This Christmas!

As the festive season approaches, it's time to deck the halls with boughs of holly and... well, something a little more risqué, it seems. Typo, the stationery and gifting store known for its quirky and humorous products, has once again pushed the envelope with its latest range of Christmas decorations that are causing quite the stir among shoppers, particularly the mums who are ready for a laugh.

The subject line of Typo's promotional email teased with 'Warning! Festive energy inside 🎄,' and it certainly delivered on that promise. The $8.99 resin ornaments, now available both online and in-store, boast unique designs that you'd be hard-pressed to find anywhere else. And when they say unique, they mean it – the collection includes a 'sexy Rudolph' and a 'sexy Santa,' with their modesty preserved by strategically placed stickers or gifts.

But the cheekiness doesn't stop there. Some ornaments leave little to the imagination, like the decoration shaped like a vibrator or a Santa sack with a rather phallic silhouette. There's even a gingerbread man receiving the X-rated treatment and a plate of cookies cheekily inscribed with 'I put out for Santa.' These decorations are certainly not for the faint of heart or those with a more traditional take on holiday decor.

photo_20240916_094157_0000.png
Typo has launched a range of X-rated Christmas decorations, sparking excitement with their risqué designs. Credit: Typo

The reaction to these audacious ornaments has been overwhelmingly positive, at least in the Christmas-themed Facebook groups where they've been shared. Comments range from amused and excited to downright cheeky, with shoppers tagging friends and planning to gift these naughty novelties to unsuspecting relatives. Some have even become annual enthusiasts, eagerly anticipating Typo's bold designs each year.

Despite the potential for controversy, given that Christmas is both a family-oriented and religious holiday, the feedback has been surprisingly devoid of outrage. Only a few have expressed reluctance to purchase, citing the presence of young children who might ask awkward questions. However, for the most part, the sentiment is one of amusement and a desire for a bit of adult humor during the festive season.

This isn't the first time Typo has caused a commotion with its Christmas offerings. In 2020, an ornament featuring an elf with a sign declaring 'Santa isn't real' was swiftly removed from shelves after parents expressed concern. Yet, other provocative decorations, like a mooning Santa and a self-grooming cat, have remained popular and even returned for another season.

Typo's bold approach to holiday cheer seems to resonate with many who are looking for a break from the traditional. Last year, a Queensland mum got more than she bargained for when she discovered the 'cute' Christmas wrapping paper she bought online from Typo featured an aroused snowman and some rather frisky reindeer. It's clear that Typo's cheeky selection has become a talking point and a source of festive fun for those with a sense of humor.

So, what's the verdict on Typo's X-rated Christmas decorations? Are they a step too far, or just the right amount of naughty to spice up the holiday season? It seems that for many, especially the mums who've embraced the range, it's a welcome addition to their Christmas decor. Whether you're scandalized or amused, one thing is for sure – these decorations are a conversation starter that will have guests doing a double-take.
Key Takeaways
  • Typo has released a range of X-rated Christmas decorations that have excited many shoppers with their risqué designs.
  • The decorations include humorous and adult-themed items such as a 'sexy Rudolph', a vibrator-shaped ornament, and a plate of cookies with the suggestive phrase 'I put out for Santa.'
  • There was an overwhelmingly positive reaction in Christmas-themed Facebook groups, with many commenting with excitement and tagging friends.
  • Despite past controversies such as the removal of an ornament insinuating 'Santa isn't real', Typo continues to offer cheeky-themed decorations each year, with many people looking forward to the novelty items.
We'd love to hear from you, our Seniors Discount Club members! What are your thoughts on these bold and brazen ornaments? Would you consider adding a touch of cheeky charm to your Christmas tree, or do you prefer to keep things more traditional? Share your opinions and let us know if you've spotted any other unconventional holiday decorations that have caught your eye!

Sponsored
Each to their own I guess....not 4 me though....I still recognise the Christian faith and the importance of Christmas it represents.
Santa is still important as well for people of many ages particularly our young children.🎄🎄😉

Is nothing sacred anymore? Shame on the person who even thought to do this and doubke shame on the stores thst order them!

Reactions: Ezzy
I think the decorations are brilliant. They would compliment our current decorations and be a source of amusement amongst friends and older family members. However, and more importantly, I thinks it displays to our grandchildren that there is capacity for frank and open communications. Having grown up in absolute ignorance I think it would have been incredible to be able to chat to someone safe, that wasn’t mum or dad, and they wouldn’t appear dumb in front of friends or readily swayed. Bring them on!

Reactions: Jo Piper3
Another 'mom' Murican article. There is stuff already out here in SA. I am just waiting for Woolwortless and Coals to bring out the Hot cross buns.
How about Muslim voodoo dolls at Ramadan?

At a halal McDonalds in Baghdad you would be asked "Would you like 72 vestal virgins with that?"

I could go on. But I won't. Just in case I offend any pig dodging hypocrites....