World-renowned Aussie doctor warns Western institutions to BAN ALL Chinese surgeons, alleges they are participating in China's 'real-life Squid Game'

World-renowned Aussie doctor warns Western institutions to BAN ALL Chinese surgeons, alleges they are participating in China's 'real-life Squid Game'
The hype over the Netflix original series 'Squid Game' has made the rounds on social media since the TV series release. However, world-renowned organ transplant doctor Professor Russell Strong AC, has alleged that there are Chinese surgeons in Australia participating in a 'real-life Squid Game'.

The South Korean horror series features a 'kill-to-order' plot that parallels the Chinese Communist Party's rumoured organ bank.

The Aussie doctor issued an urgent warning for hospitals and universities around the globe to ban Chinese surgeons, fearing that they take part in the totalitarian state's horrifying human rights abuse.

Human rights groups claim that the Communist Party secretly removes hearts, kidneys. livers, and corneas from 100,000 death row inmates and political dissidents every year.

N_f4Va1bbo19KpozG58hog_iA8V3yFQBM3bygNRTlgxBeq2nG93QLxrODnhQFN0lLDgFY0TyHaMeDGXkAfCchHBCpwaFNhite8-MltbBEbtKl_CRgtw2SCpRDb2MmXRkNonAk38=s1600

Paralleling the plot of ‘Squid Game’, China’s alleged inhuman practice of harvesting organs from its citizens was described as the real-life counterpart of the South Korean horror series. Credit: Netflix Studios.
The 84-year-old expert said that he first became aware of Beijing's alleged inhuman practices back in the late 1980s after setting up a pioneering transplant program at Brisbane's Princess Alexandra Hospital.

Professor Strong was inundated with requests from 'mainland Chinese trainees' after successfully performing Australia's first-ever liver transplant in 1985.

However, as rumours about the organ bank floated around, the doctor decided to take action.

'I refused to train them unless I had a signed document from their institution that they would not go back and use executed prisoners as organ donors,' Professor Strong said.

'I never received one response, so I refused to take them on.'

The world-renowned Aussie doctor, who has been awarded a Companion of the Order of Australia, a Companion of the Order of St Michael and St George and awarded a knighthood in Malaysia, was met with hostility from other medical professionals due to his brave yet controversial stance.

'This wasn't anything to do with race. When I was in Brisbane I trained many people from Malaysia, Japan, Europe and even the United States,' he said.

'I also trained a lot of Chinese Australians as well as Chinese surgeons from Singapore and Hong Kong.

'I just thought using prisoners as organ donors was totally immoral.'

WCHyQp0Yetdl7oA8akZ-yLcEJ1N-8mg53Vw42WtT5rj7xUJAzlOy2qc3CJnSW6jHmg0bcnMCPkdn4ALQQOuapvtTAuJttEXbpDXVHIb0z2o9MN4hw59j7lry20nZnaCYkVxK8kY=s1600

World-renowned surgeon Prof. Russell Strong AC was met with hostility for his brave stance on banning Chinese surgeons in Western institutions. Credit: Research Gate/Giuseppe Garcea.
Human Rights Watch revealed China’s state-sponsored human slaughtering in the 1990s where it was further revealed that they harvest organs from their own citizens as far back as the 1970s.

The inhuman practice, which has been met with international condemnation since the 1990s is still practiced today. The United Nations claim that the totalitarian state now targets repressed minority groups such as the Falun Gong practitioners, Uyghurs, Tibetans, Muslims, and Christians.

Human rights groups estimate that between 60,000 to 100,000 people are killed annually for the terrifying organ trafficking industry which is worth $1 Billion.

Beijing continuously denies the allegations saying that the claims are 'fabricated' and 'defamatory' despite the numerous pieces of evidence.

Further, China said that as of 2015, prisoners are no longer being used as organ banks..

'Our government already has regulations related to recovering organs from death row inmates,' an official said in 2015.

'Consent is not presumed consent - written consent from the prisoner himself or herself as well as his or her family [is needed].'

However, Dr Strong is firm on his conviction about Chinese surgeons participating in 'real-life Squid Game'.

'Hospitals and universities should stop accepting and training any surgeons from China, not just for transplants, but any surgeries because the Chinese doctors know what is happening and they in a way are assisting in covering up all of this,' Professor Strong said.

'I think the mainstream media has failed to report the atrocities that are going on and have failed to connect the people of the free world with the victims of forced organ harvesting in China.'

W5edncIY0HAdypGDlmeZgBZ3C75K-J-_G1pJ16bFLurxw3Ip-HobHpGZ86TlV1qsA49L6WdgmGeb0DtTavuTj0IkEt9JaSQ1BbZi91jtHI14D3Z7xu0r1zgMdUqSff_v5DX0vv8=s1600

United Nations accuses China of targeting minority groups for human organ trafficking. Credit: Shutterstock/True Touch Lifestyle.

Professor of clinical ethics Wendy Rogers, who helped write the guidelines for Australia's ethical organ donations program in 2007, said that universities should make sure that they are not indirectly assisting the cruel practice by collaborating on research projects with Chinese institutions who may use the data for heinous purposes.

The Macquarie University professor said that at the moment it is 'nobody's job to check'.

'Researchers in universities have a lot of independence to develop partnerships and collaborations and if those partnerships come with some money, it’s all the better from the university's point of view,' she said.

'So there hasn't been a lot of scrutiny.'

Professor Strong calls out some institutions that prioritise profits over human rights.

'They pay high fees to study at our universities so everyone is scared to say something,' he said.

'It's all to do with money. It's money over human rights and the human rights abuses in China are outlandish.

'They're perpetrating genocide on the Uyghur people and I think it's time we woke up in this country and stop kowtowing to China.'

Do you think Professor Strong's reasons for his warning are just? Tell us in the comments below.

Sponsored
I would believe every word from this renowned man before I believed one word from the Chinese Communist Party
I would believe every word from this renowned man before I believed one word from the Chinese Communist Party
A lot of news services are running this, nothing is listed on snopes so probably fair dinkum, and shocking. :eek:

Signing a paper in Australia will not prevent them from doing what their Government tells them to do.