Woolies launches Mother's Day promotion with massive Everyday Rewards points up for grabs!

Mother's Day is almost here, and Woolworths has something special in store for their beloved customers. They have just unveiled a remarkable new promotion that is sure to excite everyone!

If you are an Everyday Rewards member, you are in for a treat. Starting from May 1st until May 15th, you can earn up to a whopping 1,600 points by purchasing selected gift cards. Yes, you read that right - 1,600 points!

And the best part? It's easy-peasy! Just grab a select gift card during the promotion period, and you're on your way to earning those reward points. Don't let this fantastic opportunity slip through your fingers, and take advantage of this bonus!

Screen Shot 2023-05-05 at 10.52.54 AM.png
Woolworths supermarket has announced a new Mother's Day promotion, offering huge benefits for Everyday Rewards members. Credit: Woolworths.

All you need to do is access The Gifting Store within the Everyday Rewards app. Here, you'll discover all of the Woolworths Group and partner gift cards that are part of this spectacular promotion.

Here's how it works:
  • If you spend $150, you'll get 1,000 points
  • If you spend $200, you'll get 1,400 points
  • If you spend $250 or more, you'll get a massive 1,600 points!
To claim your bonus points, all you have to do is go to the 'Discover' tab within the Everyday Rewards app, scroll down until you find 'The Gifting Store' under 'More from Everyday', and start purchasing gift cards according to the amount you wish to spend. It's that simple!

Did you know that the Everyday Rewards program is not just about earning points, but also about saving money on your grocery bill? A spokesperson for the program has revealed that the most engaged members can save hundreds of dollars each year by taking advantage of the program's features.

According to the spokesperson, the program provides various weekly offers on products, categories, and total basket shops, making it easy for members to save money on their purchases.

Members can activate these offers and boosters with just a tap of a button on the app, making it incredibly convenient to reach their next redemption milestone.

The app's 'my weekly picks' feature is also worth mentioning as it provides personalised offers based on your shopping history. This feature helps you discover new products and brands that suit your needs and preferences while allowing you to save money at the same time.

But the benefits of the program don't end there. Members can also take advantage of fuel discounts, which can save them even more money in the long run. By redeeming their points at the right time, members can enjoy substantial savings on their fuel purchases.

So, if you're not already a member of the Everyday Rewards program, it's time to sign up and start saving money today. With its easy-to-use app and fantastic features, Everyday Rewards is a must-have for anyone looking to save money on their grocery bill.

The Everyday Rewards app has become a must-have for over one million Australians who use it every week. According to recent data, members who activate bonus point offers and boosters at least once a month save an average of $210 on their annual shopping bill compared to those who only scan their cards. That's a significant saving!

Key Takeaways

• From May 1st to May 15th, Everyday Rewards members can earn up to 1,600 points by purchasing select gift cards.
  • With the easy-to-use Everyday Rewards app, members can take advantage of exclusive offers, boosters, and personalised deals to save hundreds of dollars each year on their grocery bills and fuel purchases.

So, what do you think about the Everyday Rewards program? Have you used it before, and if so, what has your experience been like? Do you think it's a useful tool for saving money, or do you prefer other methods? Let us know in the comments below!

Sponsored
Regards to the fuel discounts of 4c a litre at Woolies/Ampol pumps, if you are a member of the RACV (Victoria) and download the AREVO App, you can get an 'additional' 4c a litre discount on your fuel, using the App. Plus of course you receive an additional 4c a litre discount if you spend minimum of $5 in the shop, making it a total of 12c a litre discount!
For our interstate friends, not sure if you have the equivalent of the AREVO App available?

Last edited:
Regards to the fuel discounts of 4c a litre at Woolies/Ampol pumps, if you are a member of the RACV (Victoria) and download the AREVO App, you can getl an 'additional' 4c a litre discount on your fuel, using the App. Plus of course you receive an additional 4c a litre discount if you spend minimum of $5 in the shop, making it a total of 12c a litre discount!
For our interstate friends, not sure if you have the equivalent of the AREVO App available?
Here in WA we can also get RAC discount, but not in conjunction with Woolies or Coles and I don't think the spend of $5 is worth it, unless you are getting a full tank, because everything is so overpriced in the servos, something that costs $5 can usually be bought for $2 or less in the supermarket. You would need to buy 75 litres of fuel to get back the extra $3 you spent in the overpriced choc bar, chips, etc that I see people buy for what they think is a saving

Well I certainly wouldn’t be spending $250 on gift cards to gain an extra $8 worth of rewards points. I think Woolies need to be more transparent and let people know exactly the value of these extra bonus points, they make it sound like they are giving their customers heaps, when in fact the reward isn’t worth the outlay to get it.

Reactions: Gsr and Ricci
It is a shame most of these offers are connected to having an app on your phone. There are a lot of people, including myself, who don’t/ won’t/ can’t use apps on their phones. Bit of discrimination going on with a lot of these so called promotions, maybe we need to start taking these stores to task about this.

Mother's Day is almost here, and Woolworths has something special in store for their beloved customers. They have just unveiled a remarkable new promotion that is sure to excite everyone!

If you are an Everyday Rewards member, you are in for a treat. Starting from May 1st until May 15th, you can earn up to a whopping 1,600 points by purchasing selected gift cards. Yes, you read that right - 1,600 points!

And the best part? It's easy-peasy! Just grab a select gift card during the promotion period, and you're on your way to earning those reward points. Don't let this fantastic opportunity slip through your fingers, and take advantage of this bonus!

View attachment 19162
Woolworths supermarket has announced a new Mother's Day promotion, offering huge benefits for Everyday Rewards members. Credit: Woolworths.

All you need to do is access The Gifting Store within the Everyday Rewards app. Here, you'll discover all of the Woolworths Group and partner gift cards that are part of this spectacular promotion.

Here's how it works:
  • If you spend $150, you'll get 1,000 points
  • If you spend $200, you'll get 1,400 points
  • If you spend $250 or more, you'll get a massive 1,600 points!
To claim your bonus points, all you have to do is go to the 'Discover' tab within the Everyday Rewards app, scroll down until you find 'The Gifting Store' under 'More from Everyday', and start purchasing gift cards according to the amount you wish to spend. It's that simple!

Did you know that the Everyday Rewards program is not just about earning points, but also about saving money on your grocery bill? A spokesperson for the program has revealed that the most engaged members can save hundreds of dollars each year by taking advantage of the program's features.

According to the spokesperson, the program provides various weekly offers on products, categories, and total basket shops, making it easy for members to save money on their purchases.

Members can activate these offers and boosters with just a tap of a button on the app, making it incredibly convenient to reach their next redemption milestone.

The app's 'my weekly picks' feature is also worth mentioning as it provides personalised offers based on your shopping history. This feature helps you discover new products and brands that suit your needs and preferences while allowing you to save money at the same time.

But the benefits of the program don't end there. Members can also take advantage of fuel discounts, which can save them even more money in the long run. By redeeming their points at the right time, members can enjoy substantial savings on their fuel purchases.

So, if you're not already a member of the Everyday Rewards program, it's time to sign up and start saving money today. With its easy-to-use app and fantastic features, Everyday Rewards is a must-have for anyone looking to save money on their grocery bill.

The Everyday Rewards app has become a must-have for over one million Australians who use it every week. According to recent data, members who activate bonus point offers and boosters at least once a month save an average of $210 on their annual shopping bill compared to those who only scan their cards. That's a significant saving!

Key Takeaways

• From May 1st to May 15th, Everyday Rewards members can earn up to 1,600 points by purchasing select gift cards.
  • With the easy-to-use Everyday Rewards app, members can take advantage of exclusive offers, boosters, and personalised deals to save hundreds of dollars each year on their grocery bills and fuel purchases.

So, what do you think about the Everyday Rewards program? Have you used it before, and if so, what has your experience been like? Do you think it's a useful tool for saving money, or do you prefer other methods? Let us know in the comments below!
I

I am happy to be in the Woolworths Everyday Rewards Program. The last two years I have saved my 'reward dollars' for my Christmas shop, which has then bought our family a turkey and a ham each year, plus some extras like Christmas pudding and mince tarts. I only buy what I want/need (although I always click on the boost button just in case!). and it is just my husband and i at home nowadays so no big family shopping any more. But we still use two cars and both of us benefit from the petrol savings too!

It is a shame most of these offers are connected to having an app on your phone. There are a lot of people, including myself, who don’t/ won’t/ can’t use apps on their phones. Bit of discrimination going on with a lot of these so called promotions, maybe we need to start taking these stores to task about this.
I have a plastic card for Woolworths Everyday rewards, Coles Flybuys and RACWA fuel discounts. I dont like having unnecessary apps on my phone.