Woman's story about her partner's shower mistake has gone viral, internet asks: “Did the man use the cleaning material for X-rated purposes?”

A woman's social media post about her partner's hilarious shower mistake has gone viral!

Mum-of-one Ingrid has taken to Facebook to share how her partner used a Scrub Daddy as a sponge for his body while taking a shower.

"Today my partner discovered that the new sponge in the shower is not, in fact, the world's most intense exfoliating body sponge," she wrote along with a photo of the cleaning item.

XbhIvszOg-kiE4A8RaGrsWZEWLxF4fV-24XCYAtOFBzlT8YgVuxGlXyagB1qSc4-Hpe4cZV1xcpRpp7zXpYXkizBQr3x1Xz6WudGl18mUyFfieSZJZFAxfQbVuZfcebFQ7AaVoJu4FvQdgyQ

A woman shared a hilarious story about how her partner used a Scrub Daddy as a sponge while taking a shower. Credit: Facebook/Cleaning & Organising Inspiration Australia.

The woman's post gained traction, amassing more than 1,800 likes and hundreds of comments from users.

Many of the comments were jokes about the situation, with some people suggesting that the Scrub Daddy might have actually been too harsh for the man's skin.

One woman shared: "My husband was working on the car I gave him a scrub daddy and the pink stuff paste to get the oil off his hands."

"Even he said it was to rough for his hands, I can’t imagine what it would be like in the rest of the body. Does he have any skin left?"

Another said: "A modern man wanting to look after himself. Vanity can be painful."

Another person joked about how she's now thinking of using the cleaning material for getting rid of her tan.

The user wrote: "This has actually given me the idea to try as tan remover."

Some people are confused about what the Scrub Daddy is and why it is so expensive.

One person wrote: "Sorry, I don’t get it, did he feel it was too rough for his skin? What is this stuff made of? What’s the hype and why so expensive?"

For those of you who can relate to this and have no idea what a Scrub Daddy is, it is a popular cleaning sponge that is known for its intense exfoliating properties. However, it is not meant for use on the human body.

nhbxXxtxZEGsxAInd8id0sii9u_qoAIXlmPYgLUUEoyHAfxRnsDMTRT2CYXEJx-d7Xa_EqHl_MHD2E8BaQ8nYJlzJxY3IePXrl0-gqloFoaM6AMDaRvddWcu7IjEc3N8lA3oOAoPXq4Je9Ea

The $4 cleaning product is available for purchase at major supermarkets Coles and IGA and other independent retailers. Credit: Coles.

One user pointed out that while it is expensive, the cleaning material can be used for a long period of time.

"Not really expensive in the long run as they last for so long which means you are buying fewer sponges," the commenter explained.

Meanwhile, several people poked fun at the situation, suggesting that the man may have used the cleaning material for X-rated purposes...

One woman joked: "Oh Jesus I thought he popped something in scrub daddy’s mouth ok enough drinks."

"Scrub daddy used for scrubbing daddy's," another said.

A third chimed in: "I hope he hasn’t been scrubbing daddy! Ouch!"

Overall, the post has generated a lot of amusement and some interesting discussion. It is a reminder that even the most seemingly innocuous products can be misused in ways...that are quite painful.

Have you had similar hilarious experiences before? Share them with us in the comments below! (We promise no one's going to judge you!)

Reactions: Ricci
Sponsored
A woman's social media post about her partner's hilarious shower mistake has gone viral!

Mum-of-one Ingrid has taken to Facebook to share how her partner used a Scrub Daddy as a sponge for his body while taking a shower.

"Today my partner discovered that the new sponge in the shower is not, in fact, the world's most intense exfoliating body sponge," she wrote along with a photo of the cleaning item.

XbhIvszOg-kiE4A8RaGrsWZEWLxF4fV-24XCYAtOFBzlT8YgVuxGlXyagB1qSc4-Hpe4cZV1xcpRpp7zXpYXkizBQr3x1Xz6WudGl18mUyFfieSZJZFAxfQbVuZfcebFQ7AaVoJu4FvQdgyQ

A woman shared a hilarious story about how her partner used a Scrub Daddy as a sponge while taking a shower. Credit: Facebook/Cleaning & Organising Inspiration Australia.

The woman's post gained traction, amassing more than 1,800 likes and hundreds of comments from users.

Many of the comments were jokes about the situation, with some people suggesting that the Scrub Daddy might have actually been too harsh for the man's skin.

One woman shared: "My husband was working on the car I gave him a scrub daddy and the pink stuff paste to get the oil off his hands."

"Even he said it was to rough for his hands, I can’t imagine what it would be like in the rest of the body. Does he have any skin left?"

Another said: "A modern man wanting to look after himself. Vanity can be painful."

Another person joked about how she's now thinking of using the cleaning material for getting rid of her tan.

The user wrote: "This has actually given me the idea to try as tan remover."

Some people are confused about what the Scrub Daddy is and why it is so expensive.

One person wrote: "Sorry, I don’t get it, did he feel it was too rough for his skin? What is this stuff made of? What’s the hype and why so expensive?"

For those of you who can relate to this and have no idea what a Scrub Daddy is, it is a popular cleaning sponge that is known for its intense exfoliating properties. However, it is not meant for use on the human body.

nhbxXxtxZEGsxAInd8id0sii9u_qoAIXlmPYgLUUEoyHAfxRnsDMTRT2CYXEJx-d7Xa_EqHl_MHD2E8BaQ8nYJlzJxY3IePXrl0-gqloFoaM6AMDaRvddWcu7IjEc3N8lA3oOAoPXq4Je9Ea

The $4 cleaning product is available for purchase at major supermarkets Coles and IGA and other independent retailers. Credit: Coles.

One user pointed out that while it is expensive, the cleaning material can be used for a long period of time.

"Not really expensive in the long run as they last for so long which means you are buying fewer sponges," the commenter explained.

Meanwhile, several people poked fun at the situation, suggesting that the man may have used the cleaning material for X-rated purposes...

One woman joked: "Oh Jesus I thought he popped something in scrub daddy’s mouth ok enough drinks."

"Scrub daddy used for scrubbing daddy's," another said.

A third chimed in: "I hope he hasn’t been scrubbing daddy! Ouch!"

Overall, the post has generated a lot of amusement and some interesting discussion. It is a reminder that even the most seemingly innocuous products can be misused in ways...that are quite painful.

Have you had similar hilarious experiences before? Share them with us in the comments below! (We promise no one's going to judge you!)
What a moron, did he not notice how rough it was on his skin? Honestly, no one is that stupid!!!!