Why is our newsletter being clogged up with all these American bull #*^t stories! Does nothing happen in Oz anymore?
Maybe Aussies are a little more discerning, do not see the need to mind their neighbours business. In addition I do believe that it is not legal in Australia to have a camera recording beyond your boundary

Last edited:
Reactions: Ricci
Woman takes out bins, gets shamed by neighbours — find out why!

We’ve all had a neighbour from hell at some point, right? You know – the one who leaves their dog poo on your lawn, or plays their music way too loud in the middle of the night.

Or maybe they’re just really nosy and always seem to be peeking over the fence to see what you’re up to. No matter what form they take, being plagued by a bad neighbour can be pretty frustrating.

But one woman recently found herself on the receiving end of an especially harsh judgement from her neighbours, who decided to shame her for something she did in her own backyard!

TikTok user @emilyk8zz, a.k.a Emily, shared a photo of a note she received from someone living nearby her house after taking out her rubbish bins — apparently while wearing no pants.

‘My neighbour just left me this note,’ the video began, which then cuts to the following message only signed as ‘Your neighbour’: ‘Hi, my husband can see you on our ring camera — please put pants on when you take out your trash!!!’

If you think Emily is ashamed for being noticed (and caught on tape) emptying her bins out in her undies, think again.

In an apparent response to the neighbour, she captioned the post ‘Nah I’m good love, enjoy.’

‘I said what I said,’ she also captioned in a more recent video featuring a screenshot of a news report about her neighbour’s note.

People were quick to jump to her defence, with many of them pointing out that she was in her own backyard, not out in public, so there was nothing wrong with her actions.

One commenter pointed out: ‘But you're in your own back garden. You can literally walk around naked in your own garden.’

Another said: ‘Definitely your own backyard, so no one has the right to lecture you on your behaviour.’

A third chimed in with: ‘They're sick people who need a hobby.’

Others, however, are taking the side of the neighbour who posted the note.

‘I don't see a problem with the note at all. Common curiosity… hello’, a user with a laughing face and waving hand emoji wrote

Another chimed in: ‘It's hard to believe that someone has to tell you to get dressed before leaving the house. Grow up.’

Most though have chosen the cheeky route and speculated that the neighbour who wrote the note was a wife with a rather observant husband, to say the least.

‘Apparently, (the husband) keeps up with trash day,’ wrote one.

Another said, ‘The husband probably doesn’t mind I bet.’

We hope that the woman wasn't too bothered by what her neighbours had to say.

How about you? What do you think of Emily taking out her rubbish in her undies and her disapproving neighbours?

Do you think the neighbours should mind their own business or were they right to call out Emily?

Let us know your comments and opinions below!

OMG!!!! She had undies on, I assumed she had nothing.
Tell the husband there are plenty other methods to get off

The article actually states it was something which occurred in her own backyard.
I think she must have been emptying inside bins into her outside bins.
The article is a bit confusing.
Is the neighbour allowed to have his camera directed into her private backyard?
I gather it's American based, "trash"
and "Your neighbor" being the giveaways.
It is a bit confusing 😕

Reactions: Ricci and carer101

We’ve all had a neighbour from hell at some point, right? You know – the one who leaves their dog poo on your lawn, or plays their music way too loud in the middle of the night.

Or maybe they’re just really nosy and always seem to be peeking over the fence to see what you’re up to. No matter what form they take, being plagued by a bad neighbour can be pretty frustrating.

But one woman recently found herself on the receiving end of an especially harsh judgement from her neighbours, who decided to shame her for something she did in her own backyard!

TikTok user @emilyk8zz, a.k.a Emily, shared a photo of a note she received from someone living nearby her house after taking out her rubbish bins — apparently while wearing no pants.

‘My neighbour just left me this note,’ the video began, which then cuts to the following message only signed as ‘Your neighbour’: ‘Hi, my husband can see you on our ring camera — please put pants on when you take out your trash!!!’

If you think Emily is ashamed for being noticed (and caught on tape) emptying her bins out in her undies, think again.

In an apparent response to the neighbour, she captioned the post ‘Nah I’m good love, enjoy.’

‘I said what I said,’ she also captioned in a more recent video featuring a screenshot of a news report about her neighbour’s note.

People were quick to jump to her defence, with many of them pointing out that she was in her own backyard, not out in public, so there was nothing wrong with her actions.

One commenter pointed out: ‘But you're in your own back garden. You can literally walk around naked in your own garden.’

Another said: ‘Definitely your own backyard, so no one has the right to lecture you on your behaviour.’

‘I don't see a problem with the note at all. Common curiosity… hello’, a user with a laughing face and waving hand emoji wrote

Another chimed in: ‘It's hard to believe that someone has to tell you to get dressed before leaving the house. Grow up.’

Most though have chosen the cheeky route and speculated that the neighbour who wrote the note was a wife with a rather observant husband, to say the least.

How about you? What do you think of Emily taking out her rubbish in her undies and her disapproving neighbours?

Do you think the neighbours should mind their own business or were they right to call out Emily?

I'm more concerned that the neighbour has a camera that captures her in her own back yard.

If it's in your own backyard then you can do or dress how you want

But it wasn't in her backyard , she took out the rubbish which would have been on the street. So public not her yard

Although how many women walk around in very skimpy shorts and tops 🤔 not much of a difference unless it was a g string

I think neighbours have to be not so nosey and others need to be more respectful
You should visit Manly NSW on a sunny weekend when you will see dozens of attractive, and some not attractive and very overweight girls walking around the beaches and shops with biking pants consisting of a thin string up their posterior thinking that they look attractive-and believe me they look anything but attractive.

We have a Young Neighbour who mows the Lawn in the skimpiest Bikini made I think by herself, We men in the street all have a look, as she has Various colors of her Bikinis, but a look is all we do, nothing more, she waves to us, and we wave back she is one of the best neighbor's people could ask for she is always the first to come to help if anyone needs something. So yes, we all like a bit of eye candy, after all we are not Dead yet.LOL

Reactions: LaniK and Ricci
You should visit Manly NSW on a sunny weekend when you will see dozens of attractive, and some not attractive and very overweight girls walking around the beaches and shops with biking pants consisting of a thin string up their posterior thinking that they look attractive-and believe me they look anything but attractive.
I actually go to manly all the time and I know what you are talking about. But you have to love their confidence

Reactions: LaniK and Ricci

I think that the person who wrote the note needs to find a life, a hobby or something to do. Its like if you dont like something on TV - dont watch it. Change the channel or turn it off. So if you see your neighbour doing this, just look away. The problem belongs with the complainer. I love the response of the person who is the accused. The complainer might need to be reminded of the war in Ukraine, the poverty, the plight of so many people, those fighting illness or who lost loved ones.

Reactions: Tripper and Ricci
What you do in your backyard is your own business. And, she wasn't completely naked. It wouldn't worry me if she put the bin out the front for collection that way!
Spice up bin night a little, that would be fun.

Why is our newsletter being clogged up with all these American bull #*^t stories! Does nothing happen in Oz anymore?
It happens in my neighbourhood every day. Funny, outrageous, silly, dangerous, you will see it all. Son says the liveliness =life.

What you do in your backyard is your own business. And, she wasn't completely naked. It wouldn't worry me if she put the bin out the front for collection that way!
My very lovely bin collector would be delighted if she was in our street.

My daughter got along fine with her neighbour until she installed security cameras. The cameras were a necessity because her husband ran his own business and stored a lot of expensive tools in his garage. The neighbour went nuts over the "invasion of his privacy". Daughter and husband explained that the cameras were focused on THEIR house and garage, not his. They invited him in so that he could check what the cameras could see but he was not satisfied. They were, of course, aware of the fact that the neighbour's objections were because he was dealing drugs from his house!