Woman, neighbour in odd spat over sex noises—who’s wrong here?

Members, we understand that for couples, having a little steamy fun is a great way to blow off some steam and de-stress.

You and your significant other may be getting it on like rabbits, but that doesn’t mean your neighbours should have to bear witness to something that’s supposed to be private.

Such was the case for a woman who was busy doing the deed with a bloke she invited over.

Amidst the throes of passion and ecstasy, they overhead what sounded like shutters slamming shut from the neighbouring house.

SDC Images (4).png
One woman was doing the deed with her partner when her neighbour’s shutters were suddenly slammed shut. Image source: jcomp on Freepik.

'Halfway through the deed, we hear the neighbour slam the window shut and realised the window was open,' she said.

'We popped up quickly to shut the window and resumed…'

The woman thought all was well until the next day, when she returned from work to find a handwritten note in large capital letters left outside her door. It was a furious message from her neighbour about the night before, and what she should have done before inviting her partner over.

Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 12.50.48 PM.png
A note was found on the woman’s door after a steamy night with her partner. Image source: Facebook.

'Your performance last night is disgusting,' the note read.

'Close a window at least, you don't have to let the world know. You invaded my privacy.’

‘Next time you will be recorded.'

The note left the woman outraged, and she responded with a lengthy reply. In her reply note, she pointed out that a simple polite note, or at least a knock on the door, would have sufficed.

'What I do in the privacy of my own home is none of your concern, nor do you get to call it disgusting,' she wrote.

'I have not invaded your privacy, you have invaded mine.'

Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 12.50.56 PM.png
The woman replied with a lengthy note. Image source: Facebook.

The woman explained that she had not realised her window was open.

'The window was an honest mistake and did not realise it was open until you raised a commotion and slammed yours theatrically, to then which we closed the window,' she added.

She also ensured letting the neighbour know the legal repercussions of threatening to record her.

'Recording someone within the privacy of their home is illegal and a criminal offence.'

'Recording an individual having private activities and distributing it without their permission is also illegal and can lead to jail time.'

The woman later updated that the neighbour responded by ‘yelling very loudly’ at the woman from her own window saying: 'Maybe I might get some sleep tonight!'

The woman claimed she had reported the matter to the police along with security footage of the neighbour leaving the note and the letter they sent.

'[The officer] actually laughed when I read out the note,' she shared.

'She told me to keep the note and the video as this is intimidation and a threat and if this woman keeps [shouting or] harassing then I can get an order out on her.

The woman also claimed on her social media post that she rarely has company over at her place.

'I haven't had anyone over in the longest time, and this isn't something that happens every single night,' she said.

'Am I right in taking everything to the police? I'm so flustered.'

Users were quick to comment in her defence, with one saying: 'Threatening to record it? Gross behaviour.'

'This is so dramatic on the neighbour's behalf,' another wrote.

'I can understand being annoyed at hearing your neighbours in the act, but one would usually laugh it off.'

Others also suggested that the right thing to do would be to leave a proper note telling the woman that she and her partner could be heard.
Key Takeaways
  • An Australian woman was threatened with being recorded by her neighbour after being overheard having loud sex.
  • The neighbour left a handwritten note expressing their disgust and warning of potential recording in the future.
  • The woman responded with her own note, stating the neighbour's actions were invasive and potentially illegal.
  • The incident has led to an escalating argument between the two, with the woman reporting the neighbour's threats to the police.
Members, what would you do if you were the neighbour? How would you have handled such a situation? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
I would have taken it in its stride as these things can happen. Surely the neighbor was either heard or seen at one time or another in her life.

Once upon at time in the dark ages we lived in a row of 4 adjoined flats in Mt Isa and one sweet young couple had no idea their lovemaking was heard by all through the ducted airconditioning. We would all wink or cheer quietly they're they go again. It was not something one would get mad about unless envious perhaps!!
Might have considered going out in to the street with other neighhbors and start cheering and clapping hands :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Members, we understand that for couples, having a little steamy fun is a great way to blow off some steam and de-stress.

You and your significant other may be getting it on like rabbits, but that doesn’t mean your neighbours should have to bear witness to something that’s supposed to be private.

Such was the case for a woman who was busy doing the deed with a bloke she invited over.

Amidst the throes of passion and ecstasy, they overhead what sounded like shutters slamming shut from the neighbouring house.

View attachment 29440
One woman was doing the deed with her partner when her neighbour’s shutters were suddenly slammed shut. Image source: jcomp on Freepik.

'Halfway through the deed, we hear the neighbour slam the window shut and realised the window was open,' she said.

The woman thought all was well until the next day, when she returned from work to find a handwritten note in large capital letters left outside her door. It was a furious message from her neighbour about the night before, and what she should have done before inviting her partner over.

View attachment 29441
A note was found on the woman’s door after a steamy night with her partner. Image source: Facebook.

'Close a window at least, you don't have to let the world know. You invaded my privacy.’

The note left the woman outraged, and she responded with a lengthy reply. In her reply note, she pointed out that a simple polite note, or at least a knock on the door, would have sufficed.

'What I do in the privacy of my own home is none of your concern, nor do you get to call it disgusting,' she wrote.

View attachment 29442

'The window was an honest mistake and did not realise it was open until you raised a commotion and slammed yours theatrically, to then which we closed the window,' she added.

She also ensured letting the neighbour know the legal repercussions of threatening to record her.

'Recording someone within the privacy of their home is illegal and a criminal offence.'

'Recording an individual having private activities and distributing it without their permission is also illegal and can lead to jail time.'

The woman later updated that the neighbour responded by ‘yelling very loudly’ at the woman from her own window saying: 'Maybe I might get some sleep tonight!'

The woman claimed she had reported the matter to the police along with security footage of the neighbour leaving the note and the letter they sent.

'She told me to keep the note and the video as this is intimidation and a threat and if this woman keeps [shouting or] harassing then I can get an order out on her.

The woman also claimed on her social media post that she rarely has company over at her place.

'I haven't had anyone over in the longest time, and this isn't something that happens every single night,' she said.

Users were quick to comment in her defence, with one saying: 'Threatening to record it? Gross behaviour.'

'I can understand being annoyed at hearing your neighbours in the act, but one would usually laugh it off.'

Others also suggested that the right thing to do would be to leave a proper note telling the woman that she and her partner could be heard.
Key Takeaways

• An Australian woman was threatened with being recorded by her neighbour after being overheard having loud sex.
  • The neighbour left a handwritten note expressing their disgust and warning of potential recording in the future.
  • The woman responded with her own note, stating the neighbour's actions were invasive and potentially illegal.
  • The incident has led to an escalating argument between the two, with the woman reporting the neighbour's threats to the police.
Members, what would you do if you were the neighbour? How would you have handled such a situation? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!
The neighbour who sent the note must be jealous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣obviously and the lady that replied to her note should have put some earplugs in with the note for the next time ⏲ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣enjoy your sex loud or not it isn't any body's business but your own 👍

• Haha
Reactions: Muff and Observer

View attachment 29440

View attachment 29441

View attachment 29442

Key Takeaways

That’s hilarious!! We had neighbours like that who on a weekly basis. We had a very large block and had a lot of neighbours and everyone would be offering advice to them. My then teenage daughter wrote a note saying that she was happy that they had a great sex life but could you please not make so much noise. They did tone it down a little. 🤣🤣

Reactions: Muff

View attachment 29440

View attachment 29441

View attachment 29442

Key Takeaways

View attachment 29440

View attachment 29441

View attachment 29442

Key Takeaways

I would have asked was she jealous that you were getting some and she wasn't LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: Observer

View attachment 29440

View attachment 29441

View attachment 29442

Key Takeaways

My neighbour from some years back now used to be visited by quite a few Sex Workers - day & night. There were a few occassions where I could hear the paid companion making the 'required & paid for' noises of enjoyment. One in particular would be quite loud & I simply would call out for him to shut the freaking door!! Leaving a badly written note is cowardly & sets off unnecessary bad feelings. Must have a tumor in their humour.