Woman flew into a rage upon discovering a Woolworths trolley CABLE TIED to her car – but several argued it’s well-deserved

Let’s be honest… Some people need to have their license revoked with how reckless and inconsiderate they are when it comes to driving. And sometimes, it’s incredibly tempting to go out of your way to make their bad driving habits known. However, how do we know if they truly deserve the payback or if we’ve crossed the line?

We have seen a mum sickened by a neighbour who vandalised her senior parent’s car after they blocked the footpath.

But more recently, a displeased motorist divided social media users after sharing how a stranger had cable tied a Woolworths trolley to her door handle in a supermarket car park.

Detailing her dilemma to a popular Facebook group, the woman urged anyone who may have witnessed the incident at the car park to contact her and included a picture that clearly shows how the Woolies trolley had been attached to the driver’s side door of her silver car.

“Happened 15 to 20 minutes ago, p***ed off is not the word for it!” she captioned her post.

Vv_aqndG0LVPsvHVhBBe-7hQaAUp8bvCqhnlb9ViWs1TV51pWe-dfQmK-JbFcCf2zFTrmuCq2VMQP95JzK4lP4EYk_GVrZdv7uJWi5Oq1Y9qXTNpGrxMDt7_mrjuD9CB2YKen5k6CYeoJSYDUA

Image Credit: Facebook

Although many fellow members found her case amusing, several believed that the woman wasn’t completely innocent. They theorised that she must have parked her car so terribly to warrant such an appalling act.

“The right-hand headlight is pointing at someone else’s number plate… Must’ve been one hell of an attempt to park,” one user wrote.

Another commented: “First, you probably took up 1.5 spaces and restricted someone else from being able to park there. And lastly, if you’re at Woolies anyway, just walk back in and buy a knife or scissors to cut the cable ties off.”

“Maybe they shouldn’t have parked like a d*** and someone wouldn’t feel the need to do this.” said a third.

However, another user shared an interesting perspective.

“The only time I see this is when people park incorrectly,” they added. “Although, mind you, who in their right mind carries zip cables with them?”

Do you think the woman deserved to be inconvenienced or was the act too far? Share your thoughts with us in the comments!

Sponsored
Woman flew into a rage upon discovering a Woolworths trolley CABLE TIED to her car – but several argued it’s well-deserved

Let’s be honest… Some people need to have their license revoked with how reckless and inconsiderate they are when it comes to driving. And sometimes, it’s incredibly tempting to go out of your way to make their bad driving habits known. However, how do we know if they truly deserve the payback or if we’ve crossed the line?

We have seen a mum sickened by a neighbour who vandalised her senior parent’s car after they blocked the footpath.

But more recently, a displeased motorist divided social media users after sharing how a stranger had cable tied a Woolworths trolley to her door handle in a supermarket car park.

Detailing her dilemma to a popular Facebook group, the woman urged anyone who may have witnessed the incident at the car park to contact her and included a picture that clearly shows how the Woolies trolley had been attached to the driver’s side door of her silver car.

“Happened 15 to 20 minutes ago, p***ed off is not the word for it!” she captioned her post.

Vv_aqndG0LVPsvHVhBBe-7hQaAUp8bvCqhnlb9ViWs1TV51pWe-dfQmK-JbFcCf2zFTrmuCq2VMQP95JzK4lP4EYk_GVrZdv7uJWi5Oq1Y9qXTNpGrxMDt7_mrjuD9CB2YKen5k6CYeoJSYDUA

Image Credit: Facebook

Although many fellow members found her case amusing, several believed that the woman wasn’t completely innocent. They theorised that she must have parked her car so terribly to warrant such an appalling act.

“The right-hand headlight is pointing at someone else’s number plate… Must’ve been one hell of an attempt to park,” one user wrote.

Another commented: “First, you probably took up 1.5 spaces and restricted someone else from being able to park there. And lastly, if you’re at Woolies anyway, just walk back in and buy a knife or scissors to cut the cable ties off.”

“Maybe they shouldn’t have parked like a d*** and someone wouldn’t feel the need to do this.” said a third.

However, another user shared an interesting perspective.

“The only time I see this is when people park incorrectly,” they added. “Although, mind you, who in their right mind carries zip cables with them?”

Do you think the woman deserved to be inconvenienced or was the act too far? Share your thoughts with us in the comments!
Some of us just get so fed up with people who can’t park properly or reverse a car but they are still allowed to drive, maybe it is time to put some zip ties in the car.

• Haha
Reactions: Ricci and KatKop
Obviously the car is badly parked. Imagine how bad their behaviours are whilst out on the road at speed? I think they recieved a gift to remind them smarten up.

If she parked badly and as they usually do take two spots, then she deserved it. I would get a whole lot of trollies and surround a car that has done that, to teach the driver a lesson. She believes she is so entitled that she has done nothing wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ricci and KatKop
Either this woman hasn't the skills to be able to park (in which case she should not be on the road) or she is so arrogant that she believes it is fine to take up 1.5 car spaces. This is one thing in my life that really pi***s me off.
If I don't park correctly the first I will reverse out and make sure I am centered with the lines. It may just save my car from being damaged as well

Reactions: Ricci