Wise words of advice. Woolworths has suddenly, dropped their line of distilled water. My CPAP machine and I are not happy. Bunnings appears to be the only supplier these days. Heaven helps if they make the ruthless decision to cut us loose, like Woolworths redlynch just did

• Wow
Reactions: Jarred Santos
Very wise words and sentiments, one I would wholeheartedly live by if I just knew how. Sometimes the past seems to be sewn into your skin and you drag that load wherever you go. All the very best to those who are able to live by this personal rule. I just wish I could...
'Sometimes the past seems to be sewn into your skin and you drag that load wherever you go' is so relatable!

May you and all of us with the burdens that stick with us find peace 🙏

'Sometimes the past seems to be sewn into your skin and you drag that load wherever you go' is so relatable!

May you and all of us with the burdens that stick with us find peace 🙏
Personally, I do not allow burdens to stick around in my reality, after I notice that they've come along for the ride. I bless them and thank them for whatever lessons they have given me, and then just let all past burdens dissipate and dissolve away.

The only thing the mind can hold onto past the time when an experience affects us is a repeated thought about it. when we let the mind rest, nature does the rest ...

And from adversity. It only takes one footstep start, to walk a thousand miles, to your God given destiny! Just stick with it! Amen! & Amen!
Wise words, we can't change the past, but we can make the future a whole lot brighter by forgiving ourselves and making sure history doesn't repeat itself.
We were never meant to carry the burdens of the past. Ask God to forgive us and move on into the future unafraid
And from adversity. It only takes one footstep start, to walk a thousand miles, to your God given destiny! Just stick with it! Amen! & Amen!

Wise words, we can't change the past, but we can make the future a whole lot brighter by forgiving ourselves and making sure history doesn't repeat itself.
We were never meant to carry the burdens of the past. Ask God to forgive us and move on into the future unafraid

Love this and so very true. When things go wrong down we go into the well of despair. Much nicer on a beach in the lovely Aussie sun. Wanted many times to sit in a corner and suck my thumb. Then I became a mentor on a youth suicide group and really appreciated my life after that experience.
Wow @Isis! That must have been quite a life-changing experience. Was there any in particular you'd say 'tipped the scales' for you, so to speak?

Reactions: Pink lion
Personally, I do not allow burdens to stick around in my reality, after I notice that they've come along for the ride. I bless them and thank them for whatever lessons they have given me, and then just let all past burdens dissipate and dissolve away.

The only thing the mind can hold onto past the time when an experience affects us is a repeated thought about it. when we let the mind rest, nature does the rest ...
I guess I'm a bit jealous then since I share @Rose855's wish to just let it all go in an instant if we could.

Not to say that I think you're wrong though, @Pink lion! I love how that mindset turns negatives into positives by looking at them as lessons.

Reactions: Pink lion