Win an Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress - Australia's #1 Mattress for Back Pain

Say goodbye to aches, pains and interrupted sleep with Australia’s #1 mattress for back pain, Ergoflex*.

And better yet, you could get your hands on this top-performing mattress* for FREE. That’s right, Ergoflex is offering one SDC member a free Ergoflex orthopaedic memory foam mattress*.

To win the sleep of your dreams, answer in 25 words or less why you want to upgrade to an Ergoflex mattress. Please post your answer in the comments below. Our favourite answer will win; it’s as simple as that!

Fancy sleeping on a king bed? Or if you’re short on space, maybe you’d prefer a long single? If you’re our lucky winner, you choose!

They’re also offering free delivery to most areas. See below for details**.

ergoflex_1230.jpg
Your best sleep ever awaits. Image Credit: Ergoflex

On top of this generous offer, Ergoflex* has also created a unique offer code exclusive to SDC readers. Until February 29th, you can claim 40% off Ergoflex’s mattress range* and 20% off accessories (including pillows*, sheets*, mattress protectors* and even bed bases*).

Use the code ERGO40 at the checkout to claim your discount.

You can take a peek at the prize and available sizes here*.
Now, to give you some inspiration on why everyone is raving about Ergoflex*.

Behind Ergoflex in Australia* are two families based in the beautiful, vine-strewn Hunter Valley, NSW. Brothers-in-law Matthew and Charles eat, breathe and sleep Ergoflex*.

With a 4.8 Product Review* rating, Ergoflex has been consistently the highest-rated mattress brand in Australia for over a decade. You can even hear directly from verified customers here*. Practitioners across Australia even recommend Ergoflex* to their clients to help ease issues of back pain, sore joints, fibromyalgia and poor circulation.

This competition closes on February 29th at 11:59 pm*, so be sure to enter before then! After all, you have to be in it to win it.

You can find the Ts and Cs below.

Terms and Conditions:
- The winner can select a mattress of their choice from the Ergoflex range, including single, long single, king single, double, queen or king.
- **If the winner resides in metro Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, the Gold Coast or Newcastle, delivery will be free. If the winner resides outside of these areas, the winner will need to pay for shipping.
- Delivery is to the door only.
- Ergoflex’s 30-day trial and return option does not apply.
- Mattress Only: Does not include accessories or any furniture shown in any imagery used.
-This competition closes on February 29th at 11:49 pm. The winner will be chosen on March 1st and notified shortly after via the email attached to their forum profile.

Last edited:
Sponsored
I have a bad knee and sleep apnoea, I have not had a good sleep because my mattress is very lumpy and very old.

Last edited:
I am 67 feel like 99 every morning when l shuffle out of bed holding my lower back. Ergoflex my saviour? Yes please.
After buying 5 mattresses, 4 well known brands, we are a bit dubious about spending more money, as none are comfortable.
Shirley Freestun
I am 67 feel like 97 each morning as l shuffle out of bed holding my lower back in pain. Ergoflex my saviour? Yes please.

I am a retired nurse with chronic back issues from lifting heavy people before the no lift ban was made compulsory . Many times being stuck behind one! Nowadays I concentrate on good spinal health that is why a good mattress is essential.

Oh I am 70 years old a widow a new mattress would mean a new me with my back some days can hardly walk my mattress is about twenty years old but I just cannot buy a new one cheers here’s hoping

Ergoflex Mattress. Queen Size sounds just like my Babies and I need..They are two Chihuahuas..JAZZI and ROSIE..We all need comfort and LOVE.

I would seriously love this mattress being a 67y young woman with back issues BUT then I read so many entries that would deserve to have a pain free sleep that i would be thrilled if selected to donate the prize to someone with worse issues than me. xx Diane

we would both love this amazing mattress as we both suffer back problems , my hips ache in the morning to :-(

I would love to win this mattress my present one is forty years old and needs replacing just waiting for time to do it-

I have tried with several top mattress brands over the years to try & get a good nights sleep to no avail & after having a total hip replacement a few months ago my current mattress which I paid over $4000 for is more uncomfortable, what I would give for a decent mattress and a good night sleep. 🙁

We had matching plush long singles. However hubby purchased a "medium firm" but its to hard. Too expensive to change again. Help!

I would love to eat breathe and sleep on an Ergotex mattress. Suffering Fibromyalgia and bulging discs this would be like winning the Lotteries.

I think twenty five years is long enough for my tired, old mattress. A stunning new, comfortable Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress would solve my aching back and revitalise my sleep!

Would be simply amazing for this old not too broken old body to again experience a restful , peaceful sleep.

A fractured bone in my back last year has left me with a less than perfect sleep...now a dedicated side sleeper due to injury.
Unfortunately I do not have the money to buy one of these beautiful mattresses.
I would love to have one to enable me to once again sleep on my back.
I would tell everyone about it if it works!
Markus

I am 63 years of age & still doing physical work e.g throwing around 5kg bags of product. Need a really good mattress for back & neck support

Would love a new mattress only think about it when see ads & all experts say you should replace mattress after 10 years.
I think we set and forget with bedding have only had two mattresses been married for 55 years about time don't you think
I remember when a child only ever had one bed my whole life !!!!

Due to Arthritis in your most of my joints, I find it hard to get a comfortable night's sleep .So a new mattress would go a long way towards aleaviating this discomfort.

I dream to wake up pain free, please allow ergoflex memory foam mattress to deliver my reality.