Win an Ergoflex Memory Foam Mattress - Australia's #1 Mattress for Back Pain

Say goodbye to aches, pains and interrupted sleep with Australia’s #1 mattress for back pain, Ergoflex*.

And better yet, you could get your hands on this top-performing mattress* for FREE. That’s right, Ergoflex is offering one SDC member a free Ergoflex orthopaedic memory foam mattress*.

To win the sleep of your dreams, answer in 25 words or less why you want to upgrade to an Ergoflex mattress. Please post your answer in the comments below. Our favourite answer will win; it’s as simple as that!

Fancy sleeping on a king bed? Or if you’re short on space, maybe you’d prefer a long single? If you’re our lucky winner, you choose!

They’re also offering free delivery to most areas. See below for details**.

ergoflex_1230.jpg
Your best sleep ever awaits. Image Credit: Ergoflex

On top of this generous offer, Ergoflex* has also created a unique offer code exclusive to SDC readers. Until February 29th, you can claim 40% off Ergoflex’s mattress range* and 20% off accessories (including pillows*, sheets*, mattress protectors* and even bed bases*).

Use the code ERGO40 at the checkout to claim your discount.

You can take a peek at the prize and available sizes here*.
Now, to give you some inspiration on why everyone is raving about Ergoflex*.

Behind Ergoflex in Australia* are two families based in the beautiful, vine-strewn Hunter Valley, NSW. Brothers-in-law Matthew and Charles eat, breathe and sleep Ergoflex*.

With a 4.8 Product Review* rating, Ergoflex has been consistently the highest-rated mattress brand in Australia for over a decade. You can even hear directly from verified customers here*. Practitioners across Australia even recommend Ergoflex* to their clients to help ease issues of back pain, sore joints, fibromyalgia and poor circulation.

This competition closes on February 29th at 11:59 pm*, so be sure to enter before then! After all, you have to be in it to win it.

You can find the Ts and Cs below.

Terms and Conditions:
- The winner can select a mattress of their choice from the Ergoflex range, including single, long single, king single, double, queen or king.
- **If the winner resides in metro Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, the Gold Coast or Newcastle, delivery will be free. If the winner resides outside of these areas, the winner will need to pay for shipping.
- Delivery is to the door only.
- Ergoflex’s 30-day trial and return option does not apply.
- Mattress Only: Does not include accessories or any furniture shown in any imagery used.
-This competition closes on February 29th at 11:49 pm. The winner will be chosen on March 1st and notified shortly after via the email attached to their forum profile.

Last edited:
Sponsored
I would love to win a double mattress for my grandson so he can have his own bed now that he has to live with me his grandma🤗

Some mornings we wake up sore and tired.
We have been looking for a new mattress and Ergoflex ticks all the boxes for us.

Say goodbye to aches, pains and interrupted sleep with Australia’s #1 mattress for back pain, Ergoflex*.

And better yet, you could get your hands on this top-performing mattress* for FREE. That’s right, Ergoflex is offering one SDC member a free Ergoflex orthopaedic memory foam mattress*.

Fancy sleeping on a king bed? Or if you’re short on space, maybe you’d prefer a long single? If you’re our lucky winner, you choose!

They’re also offering free delivery to most areas. See below for details**.

View attachment 39940
Your best sleep ever awaits. Image Credit: Ergoflex

To win the sleep of your dreams, answer in 25 words or less why you want to upgrade to an Ergoflex mattress. Please post your answer in the comments below. Our favourite answer will win; it’s as simple as that!

On top of this generous offer, Ergoflex* has also created a unique offer code exclusive to SDC readers. Until February 29th, you can claim 40% off Ergoflex’s mattress range* and 20% off accessories (including pillows*, sheets*, mattress protectors* and even bed bases*).

Use the code ERGO40 at the checkout to claim your discount.

You can take a peek at the prize and available sizes here*.
Now, to give you some inspiration on why everyone is raving about Ergoflex*.

Behind Ergoflex in Australia* are two families based in the beautiful, vine-strewn Hunter Valley, NSW. Brothers-in-law Matthew and Charles eat, breathe and sleep Ergoflex*.

With a 4.8 Product Review* rating, Ergoflex has been consistently the highest-rated mattress brand in Australia for over a decade. You can even hear directly from verified customers here*. Practitioners across Australia even recommend Ergoflex* to their clients to help ease issues of back pain, sore joints, fibromyalgia and poor circulation.

This competition closes on February 29th at 11:59 pm*, so be sure to enter before then! After all, you have to be in it to win it.

You can find the Ts and Cs below.

Terms and Conditions:
- The winner can select a mattress of their choice from the Ergoflex range, including single, long single, king single, double, queen or king.
- **If the winner resides in metro Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, the Gold Coast or Newcastle, delivery will be free. If the winner resides outside of these areas, the winner will need to pay for shipping.
- Delivery is to the door only.
- Ergoflex’s 30-day trial and return option does not apply.
- Mattress Only: Does not include accessories or any furniture shown in any imagery used.
-This competition closes on February 29th at 11:49 pm. The winner will be chosen on March 1st and notified shortly after via the email attached to their forum profile.
I would like to win the mattress as we have the same one since we have been married over 40years. More than that having a mattress made in Australia when everything else in the bedding line is made overseas is amazing.
My Name is Denise Tracey, 8 Buna Street, Ryde,2112

This mattress sounds divine I would love to have one to help me have a better nights sleep and wake refreshed in the morning.

We'd love to try Ergoflex, ours is very old but so comfy we are scared to buy a new one in case we hate it!!!

Hello!
My name is Maria Luz(Lucy)Pangilinan.Iam one of many who subscribe to your SDC news and look forward to reading it without fail.
I came across your FREE Ergoflex mattress.Iwould very much like to use the queen size one for my back pain for relief.
Now that I have retired for awhile and reached 73 years of age,the aches and pains are not the best first thing in the morning.The Ergoflex mattress will surely help a lot!

To win this would be fantastic having servere osti arthritis in spine and every part of me since 17 now nearly 65 years would be a great birthday surprise
I've just flipped my mattress to give me some relief and to make it firmer
Good luck everyone
part of me would

It's been 19 years since I bought a new mattress. Being retired, a new mattress would be so wonderful for a good night's sleep again!

My wife suffers with sciatica and I from severe pain from ongoing cancer treatment. Our mattress is over 10 years old and desperately needs replacing.

I would like to win this mattress because it sounds unbelievable. My daughter came back to live with me for a while and her beloved dogs have ruined my mattress. I would love to upgrade to an Ergoflex mattress and sleep like a queen p.S. a king or queen would be great.

I recently bought an Ergoflex mattress for my adjustable king single bed. I bought the bed from Marketplace and it hadn't been used, but the mattress was like a rock, I couldn't sleep another night on it. So I did some research on suitable mattresses and Ergoflex came out at number one, and I'm pleased to say that there's a reason for that. I like a softer mattress and it's perfect, but my son-in-law who likes a harder mattress also tried it and loved it. It's pretty amazing.

Reactions: Gsr
The thought of getting a full comfortable nights sleep is very appealing, I often wake with headaches after a night of tossing and turning, with a bulging disc and arthritus in the spine and restless leg syndrom I cant remember my last comfortable nights sleep

Reactions: Gsr
Our mattress had ten year guarantee. Told salesman we probably be dead then. Twelve years later we still going with aches and pains, mattress dead.

One sheep, two sheep, three sheep, four............one ERGOFLEX, two ERGOFLEX........deep ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Way to go ERGOFLEX!

I have had 2 operations to my back and a hip replacement I am only 66 and still 12 months before the pension

Hi, I would be so greatful to all if I could win an Egroflex Mattress. I am 61 and sleep on a sagging mattress, as l can barely make ends meet on the pension. I require aids to move about and a healthy mattress would make a world of difference and comfort when I try to rest and sleep. God bless, kind regards Maria Pergjegjaj

I am on the hunt for a solution to my back pain. Tried many options (provided by friends and family) even changed my pillow but no relief. Saw your add and thought this may be the answer. At my age and limited income I just cannot keep shopping around not knowing that it will solve my problem.

My husband has a lifelong disability which confines him to a wheelchair. I injured my back in 1975 and now at 70 have arthritis in most joints. A new supportive mattress would make a big difference to our everyday lives and keeping up with the grandchildren!