SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Sethia Soliman

Sethia Soliman

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2022
What's the last thing that made you smile?

Hello, lovely members! Last week was quite rough for me, but I (Sethia) think I've finally made it to the light at the end of the tunnel. My cat (Tootsie) has finally made a full recovery, and I'm feeling ready to take on the life ahead of me again with gusto. Because I'm sharing some good news, I would love it if you can share a very happy moment that you had lately with me too!

Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 7.47.36 AM.png
Source: Pexels

So, what's the last thing that made you smile? Whether you received some good news or maybe your plans for the day turned out way better than expected, we want to celebrate your little wins too! Don’t be shy and share it with us in the comments below. ❤️

Hello, lovely members! Last week was quite rough for me, but I (Sethia) think I've finally made it to the light at the end of the tunnel. My cat (Tootsie) has finally made a full recovery, and I'm feeling ready to take on the life ahead of me again with gusto. Because I'm sharing some good news, I would love it if you can share a very happy moment that you had lately with me too!

View attachment 19030

So, what's the last thing that made you smile? Whether you received some good news or maybe your plans for the day turned out way better than expected, we want to celebrate your little wins too! Don’t be shy and share it with us in the comments below. ❤️
Hi there, although it was not the best of settings, because I was at the celebration of Steven Tougher. The paramedic that was killed on the job. It was great to see a lot of my old colleagues and either shake their hands or hug them after more than 5 years being retired. It made me feel I belonged again.

My 10year old granddaughter is in the Flying Fruit fly circus & when she finished performing she came running to me & gave me the biggest hug. It was the biggest surprise & I haven’t stopped smiling. She was the youngest member to perform last weekend.

View attachment 19030

Hi Maddie
Not something to make you smile unfortunately
but another nasty scary scam Warning..
I thought thought you should warn members to watch out for emails like these two scams I received today. They look genuine but immediately made me suspicious because it hadn't got my name on plus I knew I hadn't committed any crimes( hopefully) and the emails were weird. Whatever you do if you get thus is - don't open the pdf. These emails are quite threatening. These scammers are getting worse.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230504-123706_BlueMail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230504-123706_BlueMail.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230504-123642_BlueMail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230504-123642_BlueMail.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 0
That Tootsie is OK and appears back to her old-self.

Pets are great. Absolute purr-fection. I have 4 cats, two Plus that come in for their meal. They are feral and one Willow has taken five years to settle down to now let me bring him inside after his meal and he sits beside me on the lounge. Then there is Parker, he has let me pat him twice now. Success.

That Tootsie is OK and appears back to her old-self.

Pets are great. Absolute purr-fection. I have 4 cats, two Plus that come in for their meal. They are feral and one Willow has taken five years to settle down to now let me bring him inside after his meal and he sits beside me on the lounge. Then there is Parker, he has let me pat him twice now. Success. 1683190934255.png

Reactions: MarieL