I wouldn’t play sooo much Sport just to get out of the house, I now have 2 replaced Knees & Hips & both shoulders have been reconstructed 🙃🥲- I don’t have the mobility I once used to, I regret it immensely, though I do a lot of walking / Shoggle 🐸🍀🤗🐶

This will sound weird but if I knew my future at 60odd back when I was 16 there are only one thing I would never do and that is to have kids. Don't get me wrong, I love both my children and my five grandkids with all my heart. But the question remains "what my life would be like if I didn't have them"
😲

Reactions: Ricci
There's not much in my life I wouldn't do again.

13 kids...no regrets

Choice of husband ..no regrets but I would have changed how we did things if I knew what I did now. Including I wouldn't elope again I wished now I did a proper wedding

I wouldn't do another surgery without asking questions

Other than what I listed even all those things that went wrong I wouldn't change a thing

This will sound weird but if I knew my future at 60odd back when I was 16 there are only one thing I would never do and that is to have kids. Don't get me wrong, I love both my children and my five grandkids with all my heart. But the question remains "what my life would be like if I didn't have them"
Whats meant to be will be, you would have had them at a different time

WARNING!
The one thing I would NEVER do again, is to insure anything with Budget insurance! (Auto and General insurance)
I insured the two houses I built, with them three years ago. April 2022 a water pipe burst under the rear huge BBQ/Pergola slab. Holes were dug/cut through slab but leak was never found. The fill had washed out from under slab leaving slab unsupported. As Budget were loathe to fix this, eventually, at my expense, a new water line was put in, driveway cut to get water into house.
Budget sent their builder to quote as I WAS covered for damage caused by escape of liquid. The quote was $89000.
Months went by until Budget offered me 10%, $8900. Lies were told about what engineer had said. Embellishments of the truth were rife in this saga. I have been pressured to accept the offer in phone calls from Budget even very recently.
I had complained to AFCA nine months ago.
At last AFCA have made a decision and I am being awarded the $$$$$ to fix my house!!!
BE CAREFUL who you insure with. Do not be swayed by fancy ads on T.V.
Cheers
B.K.
Attached; Engineer report (2nd) The house B.K. built.

Attachments

• gracelands .jpg
    gracelands .jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 0
  • ardent.pdf
    287.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Sad
WARNING!
The one thing I would NEVER do again, is to insure anything with Budget insurance! (Auto and General insurance)
I insured the two houses I built, with them three years ago. April 2022 a water pipe burst under the rear huge BBQ/Pergola slab. Holes were dug/cut through slab but leak was never found. The fill had washed out from under slab leaving slab unsupported. As Budget were loathe to fix this, eventually, at my expense, a new water line was put in, driveway cut to get water into house.
Budget sent their builder to quote as I WAS covered for damage caused by escape of liquid. The quote was $89000.
Months went by until Budget offered me 10%, $8900. Lies were told about what engineer had said. Embellishments of the truth were rife in this saga. I have been pressured to accept the offer in phone calls from Budget even very recently.
I had complained to AFCA nine months ago.
At last AFCA have made a decision and I am being awarded the $$$$$ to fix my house!!!
BE CAREFUL who you insure with. Do not be swayed by fancy ads on T.V.
Cheers
B.K.
Attached; Engineer report (2nd) The house B.K. built.

• Sad