You’d hate the old classic” the 🦅 s” by Alfred Hitchcock then 🙀
Funnily enough, I actually saw that movie in the early 60s, I think it was, as a teenager with my now husband at my side. Perhaps that was the start of my fear which hasn’t left me. I also saw Psycho with my boyfriend (now my husband) in those years and had fear of being alone while he was at sea for months & I had 3 littlies to look after alone, always wondering if someone would get into our home at night!

Reactions: Littleboy8
I remember a great aunt having one of those toilets and was the reason I hated visiting . I hated the smell.
Imagine having the job of replacing every week
When my family arrived in Sydney in 1965 we rented for 6 months & neighbours at the back had one of those red public telephone booths in their backyard. We wondered - turned out to be their outside toilet!!

Reactions: Suzanne rose
I was afraid if the tiny joins in timber bridges, thinking I would fall through the cracks, my father had to carry me over the bridge while my mother reassured me I was too big to fall through the cracks. Regardless my fear of falling through the bridge lasted for years

Reactions: Littleboy8