SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
J

James Gutierrez

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 11, 2021
What TV shows or movies would you recommend?

Good morning, lovely people! Hope this Tuesday is treating you well! I am curious: what's been filling your days lately? Personally, I'm a bit of a homebody, so you'll usually find me cosied up at home, enjoying some TV time. With that said, any binge-worthy recommendations from your end? I'm on the lookout for some awesome shows or movies to add to my watchlist.

Share your favourites with us here—I can't wait to see what you're all into! 🍿

1701056430535.png

At the moment I'm watching a series of Amazon Prime also available on Disney plus called This Is Us

This series gets you in from the start . I'm only up to season one episode 7.

There are 3 seasons I think.

This was recommended by one of my daughters, then another daughter watched it and said it's a must watch . So I starting watching it last night .
Apparently there will be tears shed and laughter .

It's going to be raining in Sydney today so it's either cooking or continue watching this 🤔 I think I will be watching this.

images.jpeg-16.jpgimages.jpeg-17.jpg

Kevin, Kate and Randall, three siblings, go through unique personal struggles at different intervals of life as they try to find happiness and get over a tragedy in their past.

Under the Vines a comedy drama on abc starring Rebecca Gibney. Currently airing season 2 but you can iview season 1.

Reactions: Littleboy8
HI. I've watched ' Code Of A Killer ' several times. Fact based, it's the story of Professor Alec Jeffreys, a biogenetisist, and his research into D.N.A which was instrumental in bringing a serial killer to justice. Well worth a look.

The A.B.C. series, ' Code Of A Killer ', is based on Professor Alec Jeffreys , and his revolutionary research into D.N.A. His collaboration with the equally clever detective in charge of bringing a serial killer to justice, is an absorbing story.

On Stan, The First Lady covers Eleanor Roosevelt, Betty Ford, and Michelle Obama. I enjoyed Season 1.

Plane with Gerard Butler, Action.
Retribution, with Liam Neeson, Drama.. Excellent, both on prime.
The Bad Mom's Xmas, if you want a laugh, Netflix.
Forgotten Love. on Netflix, an interesting polish movie of intrigue, that you'll love. Wait for the end..
Avatar, the way of water. Disney.
Nothing on FTA TV, it's all rubbish.

Sound of Freedom, a true story, that may shock you and wake you up to reality of today. On Prime I think.

'The Fall Of Minneapolis.' A sobering look at the death of George Floyd, and a different point of view. Not for the faint hearted, however, a disturbing insight into human nature, both good and bad.

"Murdoch Mysteries" on channel 72. This excellent show is set in Toronto, Canada, from 1890. Now it its 17th season, the show follows the investigations of Detective William Murdoch. Highly recommended.

Good morning, lovely people! Hope this Tuesday is treating you well! I am curious: what's been filling your days lately? Personally, I'm a bit of a homebody, so you'll usually find me cosied up at home, enjoying some TV time. With that said, any binge-worthy recommendations from your end? I'm on the lookout for some awesome shows or movies to add to my watchlist.

Share your favourites with us here—I can't wait to see what you're all into! 🍿

On Netflix...The Cigarette Girl,quite a twist at the end. Cable Girls was definitely a good Series to view Then on Stan Ive just finished watching Scrublands and Australian production

On Netflix...The Cigarette Girl,quite a twist at the end. Cable Girls was definitely a good Series to view. Black Money a foreign Series worth a look.Then on Stan Ive just finished watching Scrublands an Australian production

Myself and hubby have been watching the SBS Doco called "Mysteries from above", well worth one look at least, you'll be AMAZED!!!!! It's on Sunday on Viceland 6.40pm or catch up. Give it a go.

My husband and I love British mysteries! We signed up for BritBox, and it's great! All our favourites like Vera, Lewis, Shetland etc are available, including lots that we haven't seen yet in Australia.

My husband and I love British mysteries! We signed up for BritBox, and it's great! All our favourites like Vera, Lewis, Shetland etc are available, including lots that we haven't seen yet in Australia.
I do also I miss those shows on free to air😢although Lewis still is.

Share your favourites with us here—I can't wait to see what you're all into! 🍿Cory Bernadi on SKY News 7:30pm SA time on Sunday night a very interesting 1 hour.

A favourite of mine, now returned with a new season on channel 92, is "Brokenwood Mysteries". Set in a small town in New Zealand, this distinctly different murder mystery show has wonderful characters and twist & turn mysteries. Absolutely love this show!