SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
J

James Gutierrez

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 11, 2021
What kind of music do you listen to for relaxation?

As the day winds down, it’s the perfect time to take things slowly, brew yourself a nice cuppa, and simply relax. Maybe put on some tunes in the background, too?

Members, what's your go-to music when it's time to unwind? Share your top picks with us!

We're all ears and can't wait to discover your favourites.

Personally, the songs currently in my rotation are 'Slow Show' by The National, 'Sleep Talking' by Indigo de Souza, and 'Carry You' by Novo Amor.

Credit: The National.

Credit: Indigo de Souza

Credit: Novo Amor

Reactions: Littleboy8

As the day winds down, it’s the perfect time to take things slowly, brew yourself a nice cuppa, and simply relax. Maybe put on some tunes in the background, too?

Members, what's your go-to music when it's time to unwind? Share your top picks with us!

Personally, the songs currently in my rotation are 'Slow Show' by The National, 'Sleep Talking' by Indigo de Souza, and 'Carry You' by Novo Amor.

5seconds of summer any song❤️callum scott❤️

Last edited:

I may be 62 but I love Freddie Mercury and Queen. Also ADORE P!NK and have tickets to see her next year. I’m a 70s kiddo Queen, Doobies Supertramp Pink Floyd all the good ones! It’s been so sad to see my other heroes pass away 🥲
I’m 65 doesn’t matter what age you are to appreciate any music😁

Joe Cocker. Pantera. Tom Petty. Guns & Roses

Reactions: Ian Croxford
Being a month off 69 i am still very much into hard rock and metal but not stuck soley in the 70's. Go to's are Alice Cooper, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osborne and many others including some of today bands, The Architects, Beartooth all good and worth a listen if you are a fan of hard rock and metal.

Les Paul and Mary Ford, Chet Atkins, Beach Boys, Carpenters, Neil Diamond, The Eagles, Tom Baker's San Francisco Jazz Band. -- Any easy listening stuff. I'm nearly 82.

Les Paul and Mary Ford, Chet Atkins, Beach Boys, Carpenters, Neil Diamond, The Eagles, Tom Baker's San Francisco Jazz Band. -- Any easy listening stuff. I'm nearly 82.
If I make it to 82 I hope I’m still rockin the music😁go girl go👍

My Greatest Pleasure is listening and Watching Stepjan Hauser on Video from youtube and on all of my devices, and also the content from Two Cellos, Enya and others like Andrea Bocelli, James Gallway, Barbara Steisand, Bette Midler

Personally I don't think you can get any more mellow than Michael Franks. Saw this amazing musician in Melbourne in 1980 and he's still going strong. Most appropriate ambience for those special times with your partner. Darkened room with candles lit and M.F. playing quietly in the background. Nirvana!

Reactions: Littleboy8