I can remember in primary school the day was nearly finished and I needed to go to the toilet. The teacher told me to wait and I ended up wetting my pants and standing in a puddle, feeling mortified! The kids must have filed out, my excuse when I came out was the teacher was mopping the floor and I was helping. I don’t remember any name calling so it must’ve been received ok!😀 Funny how you never forget some things.

Reactions: Ricci
Another memory I have is a family car accident when I was ten when I broke my nose and an arm, can’t remember which one. I had plaster on my arm and across my nose and forehead with 2 eye holes. Going to school I got lots of signatures on my arm. I remember climbing up on a chair in the bathroom at the hospital to look in the mirror. I had 2 black eyes with 2 little slits to see out of. I almost fell off the chair!

You always remember the first boy you had a crush on. His name was Gary. A group of us used to ride to the gardens after school and hang out. There was a lot of talk about “I’ll show mine if you show yours!” but we never did. Sadly when I attended a school reunion in n my 50’s I learnt that he had suicided a few years before. I was one of the few in my year who was still married to my first husband, we will celebrate 46 years this year.

When I was in high school, It was a full girls school. I was in year 9 and sat next to a girl who was my brother'ss friend's sister. A few months into that year my brother gave me letters to give my new friend. I became their postwoman. We were together in the same class until year 12. They got married the following year. They moved to America when my brother was transferred there by his company. He sadly passed away last year but my sister-in-law still lives there with her son.