SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Sethia Soliman

Sethia Soliman

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2022
What do you think of the new newsletter template?

Hi, members! If you're here, then chances are you noticed our brand-new newsletter template! We did previously mention we had plenty of big surprises up our sleeves, right? ;) So, what do you think? Do you like this one better than our old template, or do you have any suggestions on how we can improve it? Let us know in the comments! We'd love to hear your feedback! :D

Hi, members! If you're here, then chances are you noticed our brand-new newsletter template! We did previously mention we had plenty of big surprises up our sleeves, right? ;) So, what do you think? Do you like this one better than our old template, or do you have any suggestions on how we can improve it? Let us know in the comments! We'd love to hear your feedback! :D
I love it!

I love, love, love the new format, it is so clear and easy to find everything. It was a bit cluttered before and now just great. Thank you to the team for making the changes and especially for all you do to make this daily email fantastic. A very happy, healthy and safe Christmas, New Year and 2024. Pam

Reactions: Maddison Dwyer
Another great improvement by SDC, so clear and concise, larger lettering a boom to some members, what other surprises do the team have for us in the New Year, how lucky we are to have such people keeping us informed, have a great holiday.

Thank you for all the wonderful feedback everyone! We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know what you think! We are still tweaking a few things, because for a lot of members, the newsletter got cut off in their inbox - so we will do our best to fix this! If your newsletter did get cut off, you'll see a message just above the reply button that says something like 'Message clipped view entire message' and it will open up the newsletter as a whole!

The correct answer to today's trivia was A - Joseph Lyons died of a heart attack during his term as Prime Minister in April 1939.

Thank you!

It is clean and looks great - excecpt I think some people may have problems viewing any pics you include? I have the latest windows version on my laptop however no pics come through. It is fine on my mobile, however I much prefer to read on my laptop when I am home.

Great layout. Much easier to read and find related articles.

It is clean and looks great - excecpt I think some people may have problems viewing any pics you include? I have the latest windows version on my laptop however no pics come through. It is fine on my mobile, however I much prefer to read on my laptop when I am home.
@Judio thank you so much for your helpful feedback! I'll pass this information onto our technology team and get them to look into it!

I really love it, but when I looked at the temperature for my area, both said it was for the minimum temperature. Maybe one should say maximum. Other than that, I love it. It is much easier to read. Thanks you again, and have a lovely Christmas.