@Robyn thank you so much for this feedback! I'll get the tech team to look at the weather widget too! @c2moore that is very strange, do you have a windows computer too? Another member said their images weren't loading and they are on a windows computer, I wonder if it has something to do with that? Regardless, our tech team is onto it!

What do you think of the new newsletter template?

Hi, members! If you're here, then chances are you noticed our brand-new newsletter template! We did previously mention we had plenty of big surprises up our sleeves, right? ;) So, what do you think? Do you like this one better than our old template, or do you have any suggestions on how we can improve it? Let us know in the comments! We'd love to hear your feedback! :D
Love the new look, much easier to find your way around....WELL DONE !!!

• Love
Reactions: Maddison Dwyer

Hi, members! If you're here, then chances are you noticed our brand-new newsletter template! We did previously mention we had plenty of big surprises up our sleeves, right? ;) So, what do you think? Do you like this one better than our old template, or do you have any suggestions on how we can improve it? Let us know in the comments! We'd love to hear your feedback! :D
Pity you can’t fix the “wait 25seconds” and the “a problem occurred” stuff up’s that’d be good.and cutting me off and making me keep logging in stuff ups. We live in hope. Merry Christmas.🎅

Reactions: Maddison Dwyer
Well done girls and guys, definitely an improvement. Congratulations!!

I really appreciate the new layout- a much clearer presentation, crisp and impressive. Thank you to all involved in the revamp. (The temperature has two "minimums"). This is a go-to in so many people's day. Keep up the great work. Merry Christmas to all.

@Robyn thank you so much for this feedback! I'll get the tech team to look at the weather widget too! @c2moore that is very strange, do you have a windows computer too? Another member said their images weren't loading and they are on a windows computer, I wonder if it has something to do with that? Regardless, our tech team is onto it!
Yes, on a Windows 10 laptop.

Very good - but there is one tiny mistake - should be Max not Min for higher temperature

Error in Weather report heading right at the beginning Min Temp..16 Min Temp 19!! Two minimums not a Minimum and then a Maximum being forecast hmmmmm ??

Really good seems so much easier to read. Merry Christmas to you all.

Absolutely love your new template!

I liked yesterday’s but not todays because the font is way too small making it difficult to read.