SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
James Matthew Najera

James Matthew Najera

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 26, 2024
What are your weekend rituals?

Good morning, members!

Let's talk about our favourite weekend rituals! Whether it's a morning cuppa in the garden, a stroll around the neighbourhood, or a cosy afternoon with a good book, weekends are perfect for those special moments that make us smile.

How about you? Do you have a cherished weekend routine? Maybe a hobby you indulge in, a family tradition, or a weekly catch-up with friends? Share your stories in the comments below, and let's inspire each other with ideas to make our weekends even more delightful.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Vella Gonzaga
My weekend this weekend involves looking after 2 of my grandsons while their parents went to Melbourne for the weekend to watch their favourite team the Swans. They were lucky to see them win last night. As I’m writing this the youngest at 18 mths woke at 5.15am so back to early starts for me. The joys of grand parenting.

Dust my rooms then vacuum all over. Had sat before this reading my Word for Today and a fe pages of my latest Library book during then took off lounge chair covers and washing them. Dressed and abt to start mopping. Also clean bathroom.

I have my car to clean and vac and them wash it. I'll fit in going to Orion to check the price on a product. Then at 4.30 will be watching my Afl match my team fighting to stay in the top 8.........

Slept in till 10am. Done washing and a bit of housework,now I'm sitting in my recliner and watching shows I've recorded for the rest of the avo, then taking my dog to dog park to play with his friends. Probably do nothing tomorrow.