SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Vella Gonzaga

Vella Gonzaga

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2021
What are your weekend plans?

Hey everyone!

How are you all doing? I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe and healthy. How was your week? This week went quickly, didn’t it? But I'm definitely not complaining because it means that the weekend is almost here! And I don't know about you, but I am excited to make the most of it. So, what are your weekend plans?

As for me, I plan on catching up on some much-needed sleep. We’ve been quite busy lately, so I'm looking forward to getting some extra shut-eye. I'm also planning to play badminton with some friends. I bought a new racquet after losing my old one, which held sentimental value for me (I bought it using my winnings when I won a tournament in High School). It is disappointing, but I’m excited to use my new one. I promise I won’t lose any racquets again!

I’m also flying my drone this weekend, and I can't wait to see what kind of shots I can get this time. The weather is supposed to be perfect, so I'm hoping to get some great footage.

And last but not least, I plan on watching The Glory, a Korean drama I've been obsessed with. It's a revenge thriller, so it's a bit dark, but the story is so captivating that I just can't get enough. The acting and cinematography are also incredible. You can watch it on Netflix if you're interested.

So, that's my weekend in a nutshell. What about you? Do you have any exciting plans? Maybe you're planning on taking a road trip, trying out a new restaurant, or just spending some quality time with loved ones. Whatever it is, I'd love to hear about it! Let's make this weekend a great one.

The Glory (1).jpg
Credits: The Glory/ Netflix

Off for a girls night out at a theatre restaurant. Taking my 2 daughters and Daughter in law. Our youngest is getting married so my treat for her. Can't wait, last time I went to a theatre rest. was in 1984. Such a great night. Taken a long weekend off, 36th wedding anniversary Tues having a day out on the River Boat Postman.

• Love
Reactions: Vella Gonzaga
I help run a Vegan group in Kiama NSW so this Sunday we have a potluck picnic at 7 mile beach picnic area. Its such fun everyone brings food to share and we have such a choice people would be amazed!
I also raise money for wild life and animal sanctuaries so we always have a raffle. I contact companies selling vegan food for prizes. The sun has promised to shine so happy weekend everyone.

• Love
Hi Bella. Good to see Your versatility in movies. I watched ' From Hell' Last night. A FABULOUS variance on Jack the Ripper starring Johnny Depp.
I know , one auto. thinks what a never ending boring re-hap.
NOT in the Least. Extremely modern slant with NEW view to match & quite remarkable ending.
Anyway ....enjoy & ALWAYS 'gas to read your thoughts. Best to ALL .
from Peter Douglas

• Love
What are your weekend plans?

Hey everyone!

How are you all doing? I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe and healthy. How was your week? This week went quickly, didn’t it? But I'm definitely not complaining because it means that the weekend is almost here! And I don't know about you, but I am excited to make the most of it. So, what are your weekend plans?

As for me, I plan on catching up on some much-needed sleep. We’ve been quite busy lately, so I'm looking forward to getting some extra shut-eye. I'm also planning to play badminton with some friends. I bought a new racquet after losing my old one, which held sentimental value for me (I bought it using my winnings when I won a tournament in High School). It is disappointing, but I’m excited to use my new one. I promise I won’t lose any racquets again!

I’m also flying my drone this weekend, and I can't wait to see what kind of shots I can get this time. The weather is supposed to be perfect, so I'm hoping to get some great footage.

And last but not least, I plan on watching The Glory, a Korean drama I've been obsessed with. It's a revenge thriller, so it's a bit dark, but the story is so captivating that I just can't get enough. The acting and cinematography are also incredible. You can watch it on Netflix if you're interested.

So, that's my weekend in a nutshell. What about you? Do you have any exciting plans? Maybe you're planning on taking a road trip, trying out a new restaurant, or just spending some quality time with loved ones. Whatever it is, I'd love to hear about it! Let's make this weekend a great one.

View attachment 14827
Credits: The Glory/ Netflix
Hi Bella, I think it’d be great if we had a section for recommendations of books, movies & TV series. For example I saw A Man Called Otto at the movies last week and I thoroughly recommend it. Also I watched 1923 on Paramount and it was fabulous except the ending, all the balls are left in the air which makes the wait for season 2 seem a looonnngg way away.

• Love
I help run a Vegan group in Kiama NSW so this Sunday we have a potluck picnic at 7 mile beach picnic area. Its such fun everyone brings food to share and we have such a choice people would be amazed!
I also raise money for wild life and animal sanctuaries so we always have a raffle. I contact companies selling vegan food for prizes. The sun has promised to shine so happy weekend everyone.
Wow @VeggieSue a potluck? That sounds amazing! Maybe you can share some vegan recipes in our Cooking/Recipes forum!

Reactions: Nelida RTAMBOLERO
Hi Bella. Good to see Your versatility in movies. I watched ' From Hell' Last night. A FABULOUS variance on Jack the Ripper starring Johnny Depp.
I know , one auto. thinks what a never ending boring re-hap.
NOT in the Least. Extremely modern slant with NEW view to match & quite remarkable ending.
Anyway ....enjoy & ALWAYS 'gas to read your thoughts. Best to ALL .
from Peter Douglas
Hi @pdb I love watching movies! I haven't seen From Hell but I just saw the trailer and it looks interesting! Will definitely add this to my 'to-watch' list!

Hi Bella, I think it’d be great if we had a section for recommendations of books, movies & TV series. For example I saw A Man Called Otto at the movies last week and I thoroughly recommend it. Also I watched 1923 on Paramount and it was fabulous except the ending, all the balls are left in the air which makes the wait for season 2 seem a looonnngg way away.
Hi @Janiced53 That's a brilliant idea! I'll definitely make a book, movie, and TV series recommendation thread! Thank you for your suggestion! Also, A Man Called Otto is already on my list of movies to watch! Have you seen Triangle of Sadness and The Menu?

@Nelbert Awww that's sooo sweet of you! Enjoy! :) And wow, a theatre restaurant! I've never been in one! Where is it?
It is at St Mary's called Major Oak Theatre Restaurant. We had a fantastic time. Google it you will find it. They are closing for good at christmas this year, so if you're interested jump on board