What are your favourite breakfast recipes?

Hi everyone!

I hope you all are having a great day so far. I just want to hop on here to share what I’ve been up to these days. Lately, I've been on a bit of a health kick and have been making sure to start my day with a nutritious and filling breakfast. My go to breakfast has been overnight oats topped with fresh fruit and nuts, it's easy to make, healthy, and delicious.

However, I've been trying to mix things up and find something different that's still healthy and easy to make. I would love to hear what healthy breakfast options you all have been loving lately.

Whether it's a smoothie bowl, a breakfast sandwich, or something else, I'm eager to try something new and maybe even incorporate it into my daily routine. So, what are your favourite breakfast recipes? Please share them in the comments below. Let's share our knowledge and inspire each other to try something new!

Optimized-breakfast.jpeg

Sponsored
Mashed ripe banana and peanut paste spread on top of toast (your favourite bread for the toast). Butter the toast first if you like, a light drizzle of honey over the finished combination If you want a little sweeter. Great with a hot cup of tea. It’s quick, easy and healthy.

Reactions: RTS and Penny4
Hey Vella
Try this old favourite, anyone over 50 would know about it
Loved it as a kid esp. in winter

Grab packet Arnott's Milk arrowroot bikkies
1 can nestles condensed milk

add 5 biscuits to bowl add hot water to cover let biscuits absorb water and swell
open can of condensed milk pour desired amount on stir add more water if mixture too thick add bit of normal milk, scoff down

Reactions: JayKay and Penny4
I like the Bircher Muesli that Carmen's make. Just have to add Greek yoghurt and an apple. It makes a big tub and is there in the fridge for a week. That's if no one else eats it.

Reactions: RTS and Penny4
I usually eat a variety of breakfasts. Muesli with fruit & a few spoons of Jalna greek yoghurt.
2 slices of wholemeal toast, one peanut butter or almond butter, one slice Bonne Maman orange marmalade.
Sometimes I have cottage cheese & slices of tomato with pepper on toast.
Porridge with fruit & a few spoons of the Jalna yoghurt.
With a cup of tea.

Reactions: RTS
Where I came from, the UK unless you were Scottish OATS was classed as cattle food. The only time I tried it I was sick for days. So now I don't keep it in my house. Sorry, Vella no offence. I am glad someone enjoys it but not for me in any form even biscuits!

Reactions: Penny4
Overnight oats with milk and yoghurt in a 1:1:1 ratio.
You can use greek yoghurt or your favourite flavour, and add chopped apple and/or berries if you want.

I bought milk kefir grains a while back and add them to full cream milk in a jar and over 24 they convert the milk into a runny yoghurt. Once strained, I keep the kefir in the fridge and pour it over cereal of choice. It doesn't upset the gut like straight milk does for me and it has the added bonus of probiotic goodness.

Reactions: Penny4 and RTS
I bought milk kefir grains a while back and add them to full cream milk in a jar and over 24 they convert the milk into a runny yoghurt. Once strained, I keep the kefir in the fridge and pour it over cereal of choice. It doesn't upset the gut like straight milk does for me and it has the added bonus of probiotic goodness.
Agreed. Straight milk upsets my stomach as I am lactose intolerant. I use lactose free milk plus Jalna lactose free yoghurt which has 5 probiotic strain cultures & synbio. Same as your kefir grains.

Each morning I put 2 dsp original oats. 2 dsp chia seeds, ½ -1 dsp LSA, a few pieces of uncrystallised ginger & 4 soaked prunes in a bowl. Cover with light milk (or choice). Stir, cover and refrigerate. Eat next morning with 2 dsp Greek yoghurt. [Can add 1 dsp psyllium husk (extra fibre) but only on the morning of eating as it will solidify if left too long.] Prepare same again and it is ready for next morning. Change and adapt as desired. Yum!

Hi everyone!

I hope you all are having a great day so far. I just want to hop on here to share what I’ve been up to these days. Lately, I've been on a bit of a health kick and have been making sure to start my day with a nutritious and filling breakfast. My go to breakfast has been overnight oats topped with fresh fruit and nuts, it's easy to make, healthy, and delicious.

However, I've been trying to mix things up and find something different that's still healthy and easy to make. I would love to hear what healthy breakfast options you all have been loving lately.

Whether it's a smoothie bowl, a breakfast sandwich, or something else, I'm eager to try something new and maybe even incorporate it into my daily routine. So, what are your favourite breakfast recipes? Please share them in the comments below. Let's share our knowledge and inspire each other to try something new!

I like red flesh grapefruit (a hybrid between blood oranges and grapefruit, I believe) segmented covered with muesli and then with vanilla Greek yogurt over the top. The grapefruit is easiest to peel if you run a knife around each skin at about the Tropic of Cancer and Tropic of Capricorn. The peel is easy to remove from the tropics towards the poles. There is a peel band around the Equator remaining, which is easy to peel. Cut the grapefruit through the Equator line into two pieces. You can then remove any seeds and segment the flesh into bite sized bits into a cereal bowl. Sprinkle muesli over the grapefruit pieces and dollop yogurt over that. 5 minutes to prepare, enjoy. The grapefruit leaves a nice fresh taste in your mouth.