SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Sethia Soliman

Sethia Soliman

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 26, 2022
What are some things you do to lift your spirits?

With the Monday rush now behind us, I (Sethia) think this is the perfect opportunity to revel in some ‘me time’! On that note, I’ve got a question for you: What are some things you do to lift your spirits? It can be anything from watching the footy finals with your mates to baking a scrumptious dessert that tastes like heaven on a plate. Share some of your mood-boosting tips with us below!

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 8.20.24 AM.png
Source: Unsplash​

watching dinosaur pole dancing on YouTube, can't help laughing at them. Also, when they are Racing also good a laugh. they wear a plastic dinosaur costumer.

• Haha
Reactions: Iggydi
I participate in Dance Classed, Ballroom, and without a partner Line dancing, Have made great friendships at both. I also attend Yoga classes to help with mussel and limb stiffness.

I love Rock and Roll dancing , we go every Wednesday night to a small sleepy seaside village . It is great fun and the company is superb. We all getting on really well .

Also I like reading a good book , like Di Morrissey ‘s books and at the moment I’m reading “The Night Tide “. Very interesting book , just got it from the local library.

Also I like baking , muffins , healthy snacks with peanutbutter , Rocky Road , bliss balls , Mango Cheescake with cashews etc .
Not really into cooking in the Summer , make many one pot meals in Winter .

Laughing at something, even myself.😂😂😂Fresh air, bare foot and a nice cup of tea or singing but where there is no one to hear me just my animals as they are the only ones that truly appreciate my voice.😉😂😍

I am a self-taught artist and love to put on some soothing music and paint pictures.