SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Vella Gonzaga

Vella Gonzaga

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2021
What activities have you been enjoying lately?

Hi everyone!

I wanted to start a conversation about the activities we’ve been enjoying lately.

These past few weeks have been hectic with birthday celebrations, catching up with friends, and more. It has been hard to find time for myself and to work out. Despite this, I’ve still been trying to make the most of my free time.

I’ve been really enjoying getting back into my fitness routine. I’ve also been making a concerted effort to eat more healthily, and I have to say, I’m feeling so much better for it!

I realised that the start of the year is always a great time to reassess your lifestyle and make some changes for the better. And what better way to do that than by getting active and moving your body?

How about you? Have you been busy with similar activities, or have you found any new hobbies to try? I'd love to hear what you've been up to and maybe get some ideas for things to try next.

Hi everyone!

I wanted to start a conversation about the activities we’ve been enjoying lately.

These past few weeks have been hectic with birthday celebrations, catching up with friends, and more. It has been hard to find time for myself and to work out. Despite this, I’ve still been trying to make the most of my free time.

I’ve been really enjoying getting back into my fitness routine. I’ve also been making a concerted effort to eat more healthily, and I have to say, I’m feeling so much better for it!

I realised that the start of the year is always a great time to reassess your lifestyle and make some changes for the better. And what better way to do that than by getting active and moving your body?

How about you? Have you been busy with similar activities, or have you found any new hobbies to try? I'd love to hear what you've been up to and maybe get some ideas for things to try next.

Just spent a week at Fisherman's Beach caravan park here in Qld. Our maiden voyage in our motorhome. It was 32 degrees and the air con stopped working. The day before we left the annexe broke when winding up. Things happen. On our way home and camped at Gin Gin showgrounds overnight and no TV reception and No TV on my phone or tablet. Black spot I presume. Life goes on. Home today and back to normal. Have a wonderful day.

Hi everyone!

Getting creative is a great use of a person's time. I carve a lot, I can't post an image as my camera phone for some unknown reason, won't allow me to upload images into the laptop and images on my computer are too large to upload here, (sigh) welcome to technology, am I right...

Hi everyone!

Trying to get the house into a reasonable state as my grand-daughter and her partner are coming out from the UK to house-sit for twelvemonths. While they are here we are off on "The Big Lap" round Australia. Cape Byron, Cape York, The Gulf, Darwin, Broome, Carnaervon, Perth (for Christmas? we hope) Albany and the South Coast and back in Melbourne for February next year. ... That is the PLAN. ... Actuality might well be different.

Getting creative is a great use of a person's time. I carve a lot, I can't post an image as my camera phone for some unknown reason, won't allow me to upload images into the laptop and images on my computer are too large to upload here, (sigh) welcome to technology, am I right...