What’s Robert Irwin’s ‘surprising’ new career move?

Robert Irwin is an Australian household name for a very good reason.

With his natural charisma, quirky humour, and boundless passion for nature, Robert has managed to charm countless hearts and win over viewers of all ages.

Now, 19-year-old Robert Irwin is emerging from his famous father's shadow with a new, very high-profile role on one of Australia's most beloved shows.

To the surprise of many, Robert has emerged as the top choice for a co-hosting role alongside Julia Morris.

According to a news source, the 19-year-old is reportedly gearing up to co-host the South Africa-based humdinger of a TV show, I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

The news comes hot on the heels of the high-profile departure of Dr Chris Brown, who front-lined the show for a solid decade.

compressed-5 (2).jpeg
Robert Irwin continues to win over our hearts with his boundless passion for nature and love for wildlife. Credit: Shutterstock

Since the announcement of Dr Brown's farewell, there has been an onslaught of speculation about who would step into his sizable hosting boots.

Seasoned presenters such as Peter Helliar and Joel Creasey were in the mix of potential successors, but apparently, it’s Robert Irwin who has taken the cake.

While Robert might not have as many notches in his hosting belt compared to the other candidates, he is no newbie to the camera.

Impressively, Irwin has even made a guest appearance on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon!

In addition to having a familiar face in front of the camera, the youngster's extensive knowledge of, and comfort around, potentially dangerous creatures certainly makes him a snug fit for the show.

Responding to an enquiry about this titillating move, a spokesman shared, 'But you know how this goes, just like the celebrities in the camp, we can neither confirm nor deny any rumours surrounding a new jungle host.

‘For now, we’ll just have to keep you hanging until our intimate Upfront event reveals all…'

Robert's reported TV partner-in-crime, Julia Morris, earlier this year spilt some beans around the selection of Dr Brown’s replacement.

Anticipating the pressure associated with this responsibility, she confessed that the choice was critical for her future television career.

‘I’m going to have to leave everything of the past behind,’ she explained.

‘Whoever comes in is going to want to build that together. So there’s plenty of space for that person, we’re just looking forward to finding out who that’s going to be.’

Morris gave glimpses of the level of diligence going into ensuring the right chemistry on screen.

'Whoever that person is, they're going to have a huge effect on whether I’m working over the next few years, so I want it to work.'

compressed-6 (1).jpeg
Robert Irwin continues to win over our hearts with his boundless passion for nature and love for wildlife. Credit: Shutterstock

The curtain fell on Dr Brown's 15-year association with Ten network in February, adding an extra dollop of woe to Morris, who shared a recent season of I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! with him.

'I’m just sad in my heart,' Morris expressed.

She also added, 'I think I’m still in shock, and in a very healthy way, I’ve decided to completely ignore my brain.

‘This series has felt even more fun than usual, so I’m just not allowing my brain to click over to the fact it won’t be in this incarnation anymore.'

Perhaps the change in the cast may just be the surge of fresh energy the show needs.

Although it’s rather sad to see Brown leave, we’re quite excited about the prospect of a fresh, young face entering the scene.

Key Takeaways

• Robert Irwin is reportedly set to be the new co-host of I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!
  • Irwin was chosen to co-host the South Africa-based show with Julia Morris following Dr Chris Brown's departure.
  • Despite his relative inexperience in hosting, Robert Irwin has spent plenty of time in front of the camera, appearing on shows such as The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.
  • Irwin's co-host, Julia Morris, discussed the pressure on the successful candidate, stating that whoever the person is would have a significant impact on her own career.

Are you looking forward to Robert Irwin becoming the next host of I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here? Or is there another celebrity you believe would be a better candidate? We would love to know your opinion in the comments!

Reactions: 0499270320
Sponsored
Hate the show only watched bits whilst waiting for another programme. Hope Julia doesnt make him look stupid like she did with Chris Brown I felt embarrist for him

Reactions: Zemo

With his natural charisma, quirky humour, and boundless passion for nature, Robert has managed to charm countless hearts and win over viewers of all ages.

Now, 19-year-old Robert Irwin is emerging from his famous father's shadow with a new, very high-profile role on one of Australia's most beloved shows.

To the surprise of many, Robert has emerged as the top choice for a co-hosting role alongside Julia Morris.

According to a news source, the 19-year-old is reportedly gearing up to co-host the South Africa-based humdinger of a TV show, I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

The news comes hot on the heels of the high-profile departure of Dr Chris Brown, who front-lined the show for a solid decade.

View attachment 29989

Since the announcement of Dr Brown's farewell, there has been an onslaught of speculation about who would step into his sizable hosting boots.

Seasoned presenters such as Peter Helliar and Joel Creasey were in the mix of potential successors, but apparently, it’s Robert Irwin who has taken the cake.

While Robert might not have as many notches in his hosting belt compared to the other candidates, he is no newbie to the camera.

Impressively, Irwin has even made a guest appearance on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon!

In addition to having a familiar face in front of the camera, the youngster's extensive knowledge of, and comfort around, potentially dangerous creatures certainly makes him a snug fit for the show.

Responding to an enquiry about this titillating move, a spokesman shared, 'But you know how this goes, just like the celebrities in the camp, we can neither confirm nor deny any rumours surrounding a new jungle host.

‘For now, we’ll just have to keep you hanging until our intimate Upfront event reveals all…'

Robert's reported TV partner-in-crime, Julia Morris, earlier this year spilt some beans around the selection of Dr Brown’s replacement.

Anticipating the pressure associated with this responsibility, she confessed that the choice was critical for her future television career.

‘Whoever comes in is going to want to build that together. So there’s plenty of space for that person, we’re just looking forward to finding out who that’s going to be.’

Morris gave glimpses of the level of diligence going into ensuring the right chemistry on screen.

'Whoever that person is, they're going to have a huge effect on whether I’m working over the next few years, so I want it to work.'

View attachment 29990

The curtain fell on Dr Brown's 15-year association with Ten network in February, adding an extra dollop of woe to Morris, who shared a recent season of I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! with him.

She also added, 'I think I’m still in shock, and in a very healthy way, I’ve decided to completely ignore my brain.

‘This series has felt even more fun than usual, so I’m just not allowing my brain to click over to the fact it won’t be in this incarnation anymore.'

Perhaps the change in the cast may just be the surge of fresh energy the show needs.

Although it’s rather sad to see Brown leave, we’re quite excited about the prospect of a fresh, young face entering the scene.

Key Takeaways

• Robert Irwin is reportedly set to be the new co-host of I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!
  • Irwin was chosen to co-host the South Africa-based show with Julia Morris following Dr Chris Brown's departure.
  • Despite his relative inexperience in hosting, Robert Irwin has spent plenty of time in front of the camera, appearing on shows such as The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.
  • Irwin's co-host, Julia Morris, discussed the pressure on the successful candidate, stating that whoever the person is would have a significant impact on her own career.

Are you looking forward to Robert Irwin becoming the next host of I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here? Or is there another celebrity you believe would be a better candidate? We would love to know your opinion in the comments!

am not one bit interested in the Irwins. Go give your Granddad Bob a cuddle. miserable sods.

You can’t just assume what you see and here from the media , they usually make things up or make it worse .
The Irwins are very kind and helpful , they are animal conservationists.
I remember when my son got an award from Queensland travel , the Irwins were sitting next to him and were very down to earth and always polite when answering questions . You can not say that from a lot of others.
They don’t ask for all that attention , the media has a lot to do with that.

Reactions: Zemo
Ah, yes ... another "reality" show about as real and believable as the soundtrack on Eddie's "Who wants to be a millionaire?" Just what we want to while away our drearies.

You can’t just assume what you see and here from the media , they usually make things up or make it worse .
The Irwins are very kind and helpful , they are animal conservationists.
I remember when my son got an award from Queensland travel , the Irwins were sitting next to him and were very down to earth and always polite when answering questions . You can not say that from a lot of others.
They don’t ask for all that attention , the media has a lot to do with that.
it is the treatment of the Granddad that is not popular and for that, will not be forgiven. would you like to be barred from grandchildren? i am and it is not nice and it only takes one parent to be nasty.

View attachment 29989

View attachment 29990

Key Takeaways

It's a really terrible, ridiculous show. Why anyone would want to put themselves thru all that rubbish is beyond belief. There are so many interesting, intelligent shows on different channels. Why watch something bizarre!,,

It's a really terrible, ridiculous show. Why anyone would want to put themselves thru all that rubbish is beyond belief. There are so many interesting, intelligent shows on different channels. Why watch something bizarre!,,
Hear, bloody hear!