Want restaurant-quality pasta at home? Try this $11 microwave pasta meal!

Takeaways are alluring but often expensive for those on a budget. That’s why more people are leaning towards buying ready-made meals.

If you’re looking for a delicious and nutritious meal that you can just heat up at home, check out what this meal plan delivery service has created!

My Muscle Chef released its new Chicken Vodka Penne ($10.95). This ready-made meal gives people the option to whip up ‘restaurant-quality’ dishes at home in a matter of minutes.

This was created by Qantas First Lounge’s Executive Chef Allan Parrish, who also got to work with British chef Heston Blumenthal.

Parrish worked with My Muscle Chef’s team of dietitians and culinary experts for eight months to create this delicious but healthy meal.

Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 7.58.23 AM.png
My Muscle Chef’s Chicken Vodka Penne meal is loaded with protein and rich in flavour. Credit: My Muscle Chef

The Chicken Vodka Penne meal is easy to prepare—put the meal in the microwave on high for two minutes, and it’s ready to serve!

Packed with a delicious sauce of tomato, cream, and vodka, the meal contains 45g of protein and provides a relatively low-sugar yet high-fibre dinner option.

It’s also great for meal prepping as it can be kept in the freezer, just make sure to check the use-by date carefully.

My Muscle Chef’s range of pasta meals has become a hit on social media.

Ruby Grace, mum of two, explained on social media that this microwave pasta is one of her home ‘essentials’.

‘I noticed I often grabbed snacks or low-nutrient meals when I was low on time–but they had slim to no protein,’ she said.

‘Protein is essential for building muscle, but also keeping me feel full–so I’ve been loving having my freezer stocked with these delicious and high protein meals,’ she added.

However, some doubted the easy meal.

'Pasta takes five minutes to make—I'd rather do it myself,' one explained.

Another said, 'Looks good, but it feels lazy'.

You can get the My Muscle Chef Chicken Vodka Penne at your local Woolworths, Coles, Harris Farm, IGA, and other grocers.

If you feel like cooking pasta at home, why not try this One Pot Pasta on the Table? This dish is easy, tasty, and budget-friendly, and you can also make it in 30 minutes!

Key Takeaways
  • Foodies are enamoured with My Muscle Chef's Chicken Vodka Penne ready-made meal, priced at $10.95.
  • The dish, available at supermarkets such as Woolworths, Coles, and IGA, is prepared in the microwave in just two minutes.
  • The meal is high in protein and fibre and was created in collaboration with renowned chef Allan Parrish.
  • While some fans praised the convenience and taste of the meal, others expressed a preference for preparing their meals.

Members, what do you think of this pasta meal? Have you tried any My Muscle Chef meals? Let us know in the comments below!

Reactions: Littleboy8
Sponsored
Takeaways are alluring but often expensive for those on a budget. That’s why more people are leaning towards buying ready-made meals.

If you’re looking for a delicious and nutritious meal that you can just heat up at home, check out what this meal plan delivery service has created!

My Muscle Chef released its new Chicken Vodka Penne ($10.95). This ready-made meal gives people the option to whip up ‘restaurant-quality’ dishes at home in a matter of minutes.

This was created by Qantas First Lounge’s Executive Chef Allan Parrish, who also got to work with British chef Heston Blumenthal.

Parrish worked with My Muscle Chef’s team of dietitians and culinary experts for eight months to create this delicious but healthy meal.

View attachment 34316
My Muscle Chef’s Chicken Vodka Penne meal is loaded with protein and rich in flavour. Credit: My Muscle Chef

The Chicken Vodka Penne meal is easy to prepare—put the meal in the microwave on high for two minutes, and it’s ready to serve!

Packed with a delicious sauce of tomato, cream, and vodka, the meal contains 45g of protein and provides a relatively low-sugar yet high-fibre dinner option.

It’s also great for meal prepping as it can be kept in the freezer, just make sure to check the use-by date carefully.

Ruby Grace, mum of two, explained on social media that this microwave pasta is one of her home ‘essentials’.

‘I noticed I often grabbed snacks or low-nutrient meals when I was low on time–but they had slim to no protein,’ she said.

‘Protein is essential for building muscle, but also keeping me feel full–so I’ve been loving having my freezer stocked with these delicious and high protein meals,’ she added.

You can get the My Muscle Chef Chicken Vodka Penne at your local Woolworths, Coles, Harris Farm, IGA, and other grocers.

If you feel like cooking pasta at home, why not try this One Pot Pasta on the Table? This dish is easy, tasty, and budget-friendly, and you can also make it in 30 minutes!

Key Takeaways

• Foodies are enamoured with My Muscle Chef's Chicken Vodka Penne ready-made meal, priced at $10.95.
  • The dish, available at supermarkets such as Woolworths, Coles, and IGA, is prepared in the microwave in just two minutes.
  • The meal is high in protein and fibre and was created in collaboration with renowned chef Allan Parrish.
  • While some fans praised the convenience and taste of the meal, others expressed a preference for preparing their meals.

Members, what do you think of this pasta meal? Have you tried any My Muscle Chef meals? Let us know in the comments below!
Has it got vodka in it🤔I’ll have some😋😋

If so many people are shopping on tight budgets these days then this is not what I would call money well spent..$11 for a mere morsel of food like this, are you kidding? Shop wisely people, this sort of food isn't for budget conscious shoppers, it's for convenience only for lazy cooks. 🤔😱😉

View attachment 34316

Key Takeaways

how lazy can one be!

I have bought this brand of convenience food - it is quite good. Not that bad cost wise as you do get a good amount of meat/chicken. I can be a lazy cook and sometimes I purchase a couple of these for my 'don't wanna cook' days.

It's not lazy to occasionally want a night off from cooking.
I sometimes have to do six hour round trips to take my husband or daughter to medical appointments and am just too tired on return to even be bothered to think about a meal.
Everybody's life is different, people shouldn't be so judgemental.

I often cook more and put it in the freezer . That is what we eat on lazy cooking days . At least we get our vegetables . There was only onion in the pasta meal and a lot of artificial flavours and colouring , we sure don’t need that . Tomatoes are no vegetables , they are classified as fruit .
Still every one’s choice.

I often cook more and put it in the freezer . That is what we eat on lazy cooking days . At least we get our vegetables . There was only onion in the pasta meal and a lot of artificial flavours and colouring , we sure don’t need that . Tomatoes are no vegetables , they are classified as fruit .
Still every one’s choice.
You forgot the main ingredient “vodka”😋

• Haha
Reactions: maherdj and Knell
Oh yeh , I don’t drink alcohol , thank you for reminding me , another reason not to buy a “Restaurant Meal” for $11.- per serve.
You do realise the alcohol content is practically none existent and only a slight flavour remains don’t you.😋it’s even safe for kidlets to eat. Look it up if you so desire🤩

Reactions: maherdj and Knell
Pretty sure alcohol cooks out...never got any effect from Spag Bol and I use red wine. I don't drink alcohol either but do use it for cooking. Mixed fruit for xmas cake soaking in lots of brandy now.

I purchase muscle chef regularly directly from the company, as I work night shift and for myself and my husband we get 20 restaurant quality meals for $200. I found having to shop for the ingredients to make these meals and time spent in the kitchen...which I cant stand for too long as I have scoliosis being able to pick a different meal each night that is prepared is great. My husband says its like having a restaurant in our fridge. So people dont judge and dont call me lazy for not cooking. These meals are a great alternative to the frozen junk you buy from the supermarket or take away!!!!