Vitality X + Collagen: The drinkable skin science that's revolutionising beauty routines

Edit: They are running a 50% off sale on this product until March 3rd, 2024.​

When we hear of a revolutionary health product*, we take notice.

What could be better than being able to access a beauty and skin booster* at any time of the day? And right in the comfort of your home?

Introducing Vitality X + Collagen from JSHealth Vitamins*. It packs the power of 10+ potent ingredients into an easily drinkable sachet – giving you a simple way to give your beauty routine the upgrade it deserves.

The popular drinkable collagen formula* is getting an upgrade with the brand's Vitality X sachets* – allowing you to enjoy the same best-selling formula* wherever life takes you.

image (27).png
Drink your way to radiance. Image Credit: JSHealth Vitamins

Each box of 30 sachets* includes 6g per serving, with each containing 3g of marine hydrolysed collagen that is sustainably sourced.

But what exactly does that mean for your body?

These smaller particles are easily absorbed, giving you access to the antioxidants, botanicals, and herbs needed to promote skin and energy health and even reduce digestive discomfort. Perfect for busy days and travel.

But what does that mean for you?

Well, that's where this tropical-tasting formula steps in – with the following health benefits*:

- Supports collagen formation and health

- Maintains skin firmness and elasticity in females

- Maintains skin hydration in females

- Supports energy production

- Maintains liver health

- Relieves digestive discomfort

- Maintains and supports vitality

This formula also boasts an impressive list of ingredients, including Astaxanthin, Vitamin C, Silica, Quercetin, Aloe Vera, Turmeric, Siberian Ginseng, Vitamin E, Glutamine, Glycine and Bilberry juice powder for an all-around skin health formula*.

image (28).png
Handy individual serving packets for your convenience. Image Credit: JSHealth Vitamins

If you’re looking for a beauty-supporting formula that can be easily taken anytime, anywhere – the JSHealth Vitality X + Collagen sachets* might be your perfect match.

Key Takeaways

You can head over to JSHealth to order your supply of Vitality X + Collagen sachets and embrace beauty from the inside out today*.

Always read the label and follow the directions for use. You should always consult with your GP before introducing any new supplement into your routine.

Members, is collagen a part of your skincare routine? I’d love to hear about your current routines and favourite products!

*Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content of ours that has an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission when you click on a link – at no cost to you! We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!

Last edited:
Sponsored

When we hear of a revolutionary health product*, we take notice.

What could be better than being able to access a beauty and skin booster* at any time of the day? And right in the comfort of your home?

Introducing Vitality X + Collagen from JSHealth Vitamins*. It packs the power of 10+ potent ingredients into an easily drinkable sachet – giving you a simple way to give your beauty routine the upgrade it deserves.

The popular drinkable collagen formula* is getting an upgrade with the brand's Vitality X sachets* – allowing you to enjoy the same best-selling formula* wherever life takes you.

View attachment 34769
Drink your way to radiance. Image Credit: JSHealth Vitamins

Each box of 30 sachets* includes 6g per serving, with each containing 3g of marine hydrolysed collagen that is sustainably sourced.

But what exactly does that mean for your body?

These smaller particles are easily absorbed, giving you access to the antioxidants, botanicals, and herbs needed to promote skin and energy health and even reduce digestive discomfort. Perfect for busy days and travel.

But what does that mean for you?

Well, that's where this tropical-tasting formula steps in – with the following health benefits*:

- Supports collagen formation and health

- Maintains skin firmness and elasticity in females

- Maintains skin hydration in females

- Supports energy production

- Maintains liver health

- Relieves digestive discomfort

- Maintains and supports vitality

This formula also boasts an impressive list of ingredients, including Astaxanthin, Vitamin C, Silica, Quercetin, Aloe Vera, Turmeric, Siberian Ginseng, Vitamin E, Glutamine, Glycine and Bilberry juice powder for an all-around skin health formula*.

View attachment 34770
Handy individual serving packets for your convenience. Image Credit: JSHealth Vitamins

If you’re looking for a beauty-supporting formula that can be easily taken anytime, anywhere – the JSHealth Vitality X + Collagen sachets* might be your perfect match.

Key Takeaways

You can head over to JSHealth to order your supply of Vitality X + Collagen sachets and embrace beauty from the inside out today*.

Always read the label and follow the directions for use. You should always consult with your GP before introducing any new supplement into your routine.

Members, is collagen a part of your skincare routine? I’d love to hear about your current routines and favourite products!

*Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content of ours that has an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission when you click on a link – at no cost to you! We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!
Can I order a truck 🚚 load
Goodness me it's for women only sorry 😞

interested until I read the ingredients, said that no artificial sweeteners were used, ok I thought, hate the taste of those, reading further it turns out that Stevia is used, so many companies use that and promote it as being a natural product, well too me it is still an artificial sweetener, you can still taste that sacharin aftertaste, which is horrible, I don't care if Stevia is supposedly a natural product it will still leave an aftertaste. Thanks but no thanks

interested until I read the ingredients, said that no artificial sweeteners were used, ok I thought, hate the taste of those, reading further it turns out that Stevia is used, so many companies use that and promote it as being a natural product, well too me it is still an artificial sweetener, you can still taste that sacharin aftertaste, which is horrible, I don't care if Stevia is supposedly a natural product it will still leave an aftertaste. Thanks but no thanks
I know what you mean by aftertaste.BUAT Stevia IS a natural product that comes from a STEVIA plant.Like the tase or don't is personal,however they are truthful in their claim.Thete us no Saccharin in STEVIA.Two different things all together.

PS.FYI if you want Stevia or monk fruit sweetener(monk fruit is not bad at all)make sure you check the back of the label.Most sold only contain .50% of the actual sweetener which is literally nothing,the rest us erythritol which now has been found to cause disruption to gut microbiome or SORE GUTfor those of us not medically versed.Initially it was thought to be a great alternative as it comes from sugar alcohols,with no spiking of blood sugar levels,but alas all new findings now say STAY AWAY IF YOU DONT WANT A BAD GUT.....just passing on...

I know what you mean by aftertaste.BUAT Stevia IS a natural product that comes from a STEVIA plant.Like the tase or don't is personal,however they are truthful in their claim.Thete us no Saccharin in STEVIA.Two different things all together.

PS.FYI if you want Stevia or monk fruit sweetener(monk fruit is not bad at all)make sure you check the back of the label.Most sold only contain .50% of the actual sweetener which is literally nothing,the rest us erythritol which now has been found to cause disruption to gut microbiome or SORE GUTfor those of us not medically versed.Initially it was thought to be a great alternative as it comes from sugar alcohols,with no spiking of blood sugar levels,but alas all new findings now say STAY AWAY IF YOU DONT WANT A BAD GUT.....just passing on...
Natural is only way to go, at our age growing old gracefully,we have earnt our wrinkles etc., nothing could be more natural than that we should be proud of who we are .

Once I got to 70 it all went to hell in a hand basket.
Life is better when you accept you can't un-ring the age bell.
Embracing the real me is not so bad. Saves a fortune on payouts for false promises.
I’m still a bit cross that my hair hasn’t gone grey, just a bit round the sides. My friends all have beautiful grey hair but I’m still brown. I do have foils but not to cover any grey bits. We’re never really satisfied are we. I do look like the kid sister when we go out but as my son would say, “first world problem mum” followed by get over it!

Recently started using Nature's way Hair, Skin and Nails.
My hair isn't so dry, my nails are stronger, and my skin isn't dry ad flaky anymore.
this week it's about $15 for 60 gummies at Chemist ??? (not advertising).
If you're having my issues, might be worth a go. Men can use it as well. ;)