Unlock Incredible Savings at Woolworths’ Flash Sale - Get up to 73% off on Household Supplies, Backyard Essentials, and More!

In today's uncertain economic climate, it's more important than ever to be a savvy shopper. When money is tight, every dollar counts and making the most of your budget becomes a top priority.

Shopping around and keeping an eye out for deals is a key strategy to maximise savings and stretch your dollars further.

Whether you're trying to save money on groceries, clothing, or household items, there are plenty of ways to cut costs without sacrificing quality.

To help customers who are bracing themselves against the pressures of inflation, Woolworths has announced a flash sale that will feature massive discounts on popular brands and products.

The Woolworths Flash Sale presents an opportunity to score massive discounts on some of the supermarket's most prominent brands, including Devanti, Lavazza, SodaStream, and more, through their Everyday Market.

Apart from Woolworths' traditional offerings, the retailer's Everyday Market is a digital marketplace that provides customers access to various products, such as outdoor and camping equipment, toys, bedding, and household items, not typically available in Woolies supermarkets.

For those who are on the hunt for some household essentials, we recommend checking out these incredible deals:

photo 1.jpg
The flash sale includes a range of beddings and home essentials (From left to right: Eurochef 60Cm Induction Cook Top Cooktop Electric Hot Plate Hob, Emma Sleep Diamond Hybrid Mattress (Queen), and Lavazza A Modo Mio Voicy Capsule Coffee Machine with Alexa - Black). Credit: Woolworths.

If you're in the market for backyard items to elevate your outdoor space or searching for toys to surprise your grandchildren with, you're in luck! Check out these amazing deals we have in store for you:

photo 2.jpg
The range of discounted items also includes backyard supplies and toys (From left to right: Jet-Usa 3100 Psi High-Pressure Washer Cleaner Electric Water Gurney Pump Hose, Proflex Electric Mini Walking Treadmill Compact Exercise Equipment Fitness Machine, and Rovo Kids Retro Wooden Kitchen Toy Pretend Play Set Children Wood Oven Toddlers). Credit: Woolworths.

Woolies also offer a range of must-have, limited-time-only items! From Thursday, March 16 to Saturday, March 18, or until stocks last, shoppers can get their hands on the Sodastream Spirit Decor Sparkling Water Maker Urban Grey, complete with a 1-L Bottle, for only $69, a 42% discount.

The Homedics Desktop Air Purifier is also available for only $49, which is a staggering 69% discount.

Other amazing deals include the Devanti Wine Cooler 18 Bottles Glass Door Beverage Cooler Thermoelectric Fridge Black (for $229.95, a discount of 22%), the Everfit Pro Portable Basketball Stand System Hoop Height Adjustable Net Ring BK (for $78.95, a discount of 28%), the i.Pet Cat Tree 180cm Trees Scratching Post Scratcher Tower Condo House Furniture Wood (for $96.95, a discount of 22%), and the Livemor Foot Massager Shiatsu Ankle Calf Leg Massagers 3D Kneading Rolling Machine Black (for $199.95, a discount of 15%), all with fantastic discounts.

Key Takeaways
  • Woolworths has announced a flash sale that will feature massive discounts on popular brands and products.
  • Some of Woolworths' amazing discounted items include a 55% discount on the Emma Sleep Diamond Hybrid Mattress, a 48% discount on the Eurochef 60cm Induction CookTop Cooktop Electric Hot Plate Hob, and a 62% discount on the Luxor Crown Set of 2 Mulberry Silk Standard Pillowcases.
  • For those looking for backyard items and toys, Jet-Usa 3100 Psi High-Pressure Washer Cleaner Electric Water Gurney Pump Hose is available for 48% off, and Dr. Dunk Adjustable Basketball Stand System Kids Hoop Portable Height Rim Ring is available for 64% off.
  • Furthermore, shoppers can get their hands on the Sodastream Spirit Decor Sparkling Water Maker Urban Grey for 42% off and the Homedics Desktop Air Purifier for 69% off.

So, there you have it, folks! Staying updated on the latest deals can be an effective way to save money. By keeping an eye out for promotions, discounts, and flash sales, you can score great deals.

Whether you're shopping for groceries, household essentials, electronics, or clothing, regularly checking for deals can help you stretch your budget and get the most value for your money.

Plus, with the convenience of online shopping and mobile apps, it's easier than ever to stay updated on the latest deals and never miss a chance to save.

What are your thoughts on this flash sale? Are you keen to get your hands on some of these items? Also, check out the Deals, Discounts, and Bargains section of the SDC website for more information on the best deals available every day.

Sponsored
In today's uncertain economic climate, it's more important than ever to be a savvy shopper. When money is tight, every dollar counts and making the most of your budget becomes a top priority.

Shopping around and keeping an eye out for deals is a key strategy to maximise savings and stretch your dollars further.

Whether you're trying to save money on groceries, clothing, or household items, there are plenty of ways to cut costs without sacrificing quality.

To help customers who are bracing themselves against the pressures of inflation, Woolworths has announced a flash sale that will feature massive discounts on popular brands and products.

The Woolworths Flash Sale presents an opportunity to score massive discounts on some of the supermarket's most prominent brands, including Devanti, Lavazza, SodaStream, and more, through their Everyday Market.

Apart from Woolworths' traditional offerings, the retailer's Everyday Market is a digital marketplace that provides customers access to various products, such as outdoor and camping equipment, toys, bedding, and household items, not typically available in Woolies supermarkets.

For those who are on the hunt for some household essentials, we recommend checking out these incredible deals:

View attachment 15645
The flash sale includes a range of beddings and home essentials (From left to right: Eurochef 60Cm Induction Cook Top Cooktop Electric Hot Plate Hob, Emma Sleep Diamond Hybrid Mattress (Queen), and Lavazza A Modo Mio Voicy Capsule Coffee Machine with Alexa - Black). Credit: Woolworths.

If you're in the market for backyard items to elevate your outdoor space or searching for toys to surprise your grandchildren with, you're in luck! Check out these amazing deals we have in store for you:

View attachment 15646
The range of discounted items also includes backyard supplies and toys (From left to right: Jet-Usa 3100 Psi High-Pressure Washer Cleaner Electric Water Gurney Pump Hose, Proflex Electric Mini Walking Treadmill Compact Exercise Equipment Fitness Machine, and Rovo Kids Retro Wooden Kitchen Toy Pretend Play Set Children Wood Oven Toddlers). Credit: Woolworths.

Woolies also offer a range of must-have, limited-time-only items! From Thursday, March 16 to Saturday, March 18, or until stocks last, shoppers can get their hands on the Sodastream Spirit Decor Sparkling Water Maker Urban Grey, complete with a 1-L Bottle, for only $69, a 42% discount.

The Homedics Desktop Air Purifier is also available for only $49, which is a staggering 69% discount.

Other amazing deals include the Devanti Wine Cooler 18 Bottles Glass Door Beverage Cooler Thermoelectric Fridge Black (for $229.95, a discount of 22%), the Everfit Pro Portable Basketball Stand System Hoop Height Adjustable Net Ring BK (for $78.95, a discount of 28%), the i.Pet Cat Tree 180cm Trees Scratching Post Scratcher Tower Condo House Furniture Wood (for $96.95, a discount of 22%), and the Livemor Foot Massager Shiatsu Ankle Calf Leg Massagers 3D Kneading Rolling Machine Black (for $199.95, a discount of 15%), all with fantastic discounts.

Key Takeaways

• Woolworths has announced a flash sale that will feature massive discounts on popular brands and products.
  • Some of Woolworths' amazing discounted items include a 55% discount on the Emma Sleep Diamond Hybrid Mattress, a 48% discount on the Eurochef 60cm Induction CookTop Cooktop Electric Hot Plate Hob, and a 62% discount on the Luxor Crown Set of 2 Mulberry Silk Standard Pillowcases.
  • For those looking for backyard items and toys, Jet-Usa 3100 Psi High-Pressure Washer Cleaner Electric Water Gurney Pump Hose is available for 48% off, and Dr. Dunk Adjustable Basketball Stand System Kids Hoop Portable Height Rim Ring is available for 64% off.
  • Furthermore, shoppers can get their hands on the Sodastream Spirit Decor Sparkling Water Maker Urban Grey for 42% off and the Homedics Desktop Air Purifier for 69% off.

So, there you have it, folks! Staying updated on the latest deals can be an effective way to save money. By keeping an eye out for promotions, discounts, and flash sales, you can score great deals.

Whether you're shopping for groceries, household essentials, electronics, or clothing, regularly checking for deals can help you stretch your budget and get the most value for your money.

Plus, with the convenience of online shopping and mobile apps, it's easier than ever to stay updated on the latest deals and never miss a chance to save.

What are your thoughts on this flash sale? Are you keen to get your hands on some of these items? Also, check out the Deals, Discounts, and Bargains section of the SDC website for more information on the best deals available every day.
I can see a lot of stuff destined to end up at Vinnies there

View attachment 15645

View attachment 15646

Key Takeaways

We need discounts on food not appliances. Come on people are going hungry because they can't afford decent food. So reduce the cost of food.

I can see a lot of stuff destined to end up at Vinnies there
all great if you have a home, flat unit with plugs to plus into but with only one nothing here is useful. My rent just escalated $30 p.w. so can venture out maybe once now to supermarket as need cab service. Sold near new TV ]850.00] for 180 in order to have my cat cremated. coat of all that $400, ask young plumber who pays me 150 for Television. and I ask him to do job 'Oh yeah no prob I'll be back Wednesday.' Well Wednesday's gone and so is the plumber. called him just now abut he hung up when I advised who I was. Who can you trust these days? thank goodness I've this old computer.
so if you live in Nambour area watch out for plumber named Bradley or Brandon drive for service with white truck and plumbing sketches. ASK HIM TO TAKE $30 OF YOU BILL COURTESY OF ME.

Last edited:
We need discounts on food not appliances. Come on people are going hungry because they can't afford decent food. So reduce the cost of food.
I agree!!! Just another ploy to suck someone in to buy appliances ect now, when we do need discounts on food. Isnt really a bargain for these big ticketed stuff or juast a slight reduction. Im always wary about these discounts? I do not know the true price of an Emma mattress, even though I need a new mattress, I cannot even afford it if it is a bargain !!

There's nothing I need at the moment and I can't think of any wants either! I'm actively trying to NOT fill my life with stuff. More than 50% of stuff we own we could actually do without, I know my son is going to have a job and a half when I'm gone, and I know he's not going to want hardly any of my things so I'm trying to make his life a bit easier and unload excess baggage now! :rolleyes:

Reactions: ElizabethL and Liz
Sorry, but not overly impressed with their Flash Sale. Also when looking through the Aldi, Drakes, Woolworths catalogues for this week, food
items listed by Woolworths was the worst of the three. The rest was rubbish. We need good discounts on food items not the rubbish
Dished up this week. Fruit and Veg were glossed over too

That walker looks good. I need it to get up and go. No spare cash for now. Groceries expensive enough.

Reactions: Ricci