Unlock every Woolworths discount code with this secret method!

Every dollar counts, especially when living on a fixed income or trying to stretch savings.

A resourceful Woolworths customer has recently shared a nifty method to access a treasure trove of discounts, and it's causing quite a stir among savvy shoppers.

This little-known tip making the rounds on social media could be a ticket to significant savings on grocery bills.

By navigating through a few simple steps on the Woolworths Facebook page, shoppers can unearth a variety of active promotions and discount coupons.

One promo revealed a $10 off a $140 online shop on Direct To Boot orders.

compressed-woolworths.jpeg
According to one shopper, the Woolworths Facebook page is a trove of promo codes shoppers can use. Image Credit: Facebook/Woolworths

The best part is that these offers are updated regularly—meaning shoppers can always snag a fresh deal.

A member of a Woolworths rewards enthusiasts group shared the technique.

In this community, shoppers exchange tips and tricks to save grocery bills.

In response to a fellow member's request for help in finding current offers, the shopper outlined the following steps:
  1. Visit the Woolworths Facebook page.
  2. Click the page's 'About' tab, and click on 'Page Transparency'.
  3. Scroll down and find 'Ad Library' at the bottom.
  4. Browse through the ads to find those with discount codes.
Group members tried the tip and confirmed its effectiveness.

'Just tried it, and it definitely works,' one commented.

'Got them! Love this tip,' another wrote.

While this may seem like a bit of digital sleuthing, it's a legitimate way to access promotions that Woolworths has put out for potential customers.

Before shoppers dive in, let's talk a bit about online shopping.

It's become increasingly popular among consumers, and for good reason.

It's convenient, can be done from the comfort of their home, and reduces the need to carry heavy bags.

However, the downside is shoppers might miss out on in-store discounts unless they know where to find them online.

That's why the Woolworths tip is valuable—it empowers shoppers to take advantage of the same deals that in-store shoppers might stumble upon, ensuring they're not paying more than needed for groceries.

In a related article, many Australians have turned to online grocery shopping.

Although a return to physical stores has been noted post-pandemic, online grocery shopping remains high, constituting about 12 per cent of all supermarket sales.

So, next time you're online shopping at Woolworths, take a moment to follow these steps and see what discounts you can apply to your order.

It's a simple way to make your money go further, and who doesn't love a good bargain?
Key Takeaways

• A Woolworths shopper shared a trick on how to find all the current discount codes offered by the supermarket.
  • The method involved going to the Woolworths Facebook page, then to 'Page Transparency' and 'Ad Library' to find ads with discount codes.
  • The discounts found through this tip include savings on online shops and 'Direct To Boot' orders.
  • The promotions and discounts are updated regularly, so shoppers are encouraged to check back frequently for new offers.
Have you tried this tip? Do you have any other tips for finding discounts on your groceries? Share your experiences and advice in the comments below.

Sponsored
Why should I choose to have someone else choose my groceries (& substitute out of stock items with things I might not ever use) in order to get this saving? I still have to drive to the WW store so I might as well get the exercise of walking around the store choosing my groceries. I consider Direct to Boot or home delivery is mostly used by lazy people.

Why should I choose to have someone else choose my groceries (& substitute out of stock items with things I might not ever use) in order to get this saving? I still have to drive to the WW store so I might as well get the exercise of walking around the store choosing my groceries. I consider Direct to Boot or home delivery is mostly used by lazy people.
Wow that's harsh, I pick up the groceries for a disabled neighbour. She likes browsing through the specials and seeing what's available. When she has finished I go and pick it up for her. No she is not lazy

Wow that's harsh, I pick up the groceries for a disabled neighbour. She likes browsing through the specials and seeing what's available. When she has finished I go and pick it up for her. No she is not lazy
I am not lazy, I am time poor, I started using this direct to boot during COVID & I
find it is saving me time walking around the stores actually I save money not browsing. I still work, get to exercise classes keep check on my Mum, clean the house & cook a decent meal every night.

That's a pretty harsh comment.
There are plenty of people with mobility issues, disabilities,etc that use this service.
Also busy working mums or people who are carers and can't leave home easily without having to arrange, and quite often pay,for alternative
care.
I don't use these services myself, but to generalise and accuse people who do as being lazy is not necessary.
Everybody's situation is different.

I am not lazy, I am time poor, I started using this direct to boot during COVID & I
find it is saving me time walking around the stores actually I save money not browsing. I still work, get to exercise classes keep check on my Mum, clean the house & cook a decent meal every night.
I have recently started to consider doing this myself
I have a3 hour round trip to do my shopping which makes for a long day.
Just wish ALDI offered this service. It's a toss up between saving time or money

Tried the steps re Woolworths....got down to Page Transparency went all the way to bottom and no last step not showing for me!

Reactions: Jill57
That's a pretty harsh comment.
There are plenty of people with mobility issues, disabilities,etc that use this service.
Also busy working mums or people who are carers and can't leave home easily without having to arrange, and quite often pay,for alternative
care.
I don't use these services myself, but to generalise and accuse people who do as being lazy is not necessary.
Everybody's situation is different.
Would have loved this service when I was a single working mum!

Shop at Aldi and you'll save anyway without the hassle. Makes my blood boil that Woollies and Coles make you work for a discount when they make billions in profit.

I did say MOSTLY used by lazy people & this would definitely not include those who are handicapped in any way from doing their own shopping.

Reactions: TheBear
What a vile remark! Are you really that nasty that you didn't stop to think that home delivery might be used by people with mobility disorders, housebound people, carers looking after relatives who can't be left alone, and a plethora of other reasons? The only "lazy" thing here is your thought processes!

Exactly. If you're going to Direct to Boot anyway you may as well park and go shopping yourself.

I once had to do online shopping as I was ill and couldn't drive at the time. They went and substituted cherries for broccoli.😲😕 Never again!

I have recently started to consider doing this myself
I have a3 hour round trip to do my shopping which makes for a long day.
Just wish ALDI offered this service. It's a toss up between saving time or money
I imagine after a log trip you might need to get out of the car for a break, and a coffee.
Might as well have a browse, it gets you out of the house. ☕

• Angry
Reactions: Clarkee and croz
Or really busy people,or do shift work, or those who do not have a car, or the ability to get to stores.
Bit of narrow thinking there.

Reactions: Clarkee